Advantage Bridal

Advantage Bridal

Favorite
310.371.2060
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

I have not yet actually received the product so I will update when I do but the service so far has been absolutely incredible. Erika has been working with me on proofs and font choices prior to to engraving my item and she is a joy to work with. She is so efficient and proactive and i really cannot say enough good things about the service thus far.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
1.0

RUN! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS THAT EITHER THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED, OR THEIR CHILDREN ARE GETTING MARRIED, & I HAVE TOLD ALL OF THEM TO AVOID THIS SCAM, NO MATTER WHAT! THE BETTER (OR IN THIS CASE, WORSE) BUSINESS BUREAU IS NEXT! STAY AWAY!

0.5

I have never written a review in my life. This company is the WORST!!! I ordered 3 pair of Havaiana's with crystals, totaling $350. They appeared beautiful in the pictures and when I received them, they were beautiful. But...after pulling the first one out of the package, a crystal had fallen off already. No problem, they sent extras, so I replaced it. The first pair I wore on the plane to Mexico. I had crystals falling off left and right. Looking closely at this pair of flip flops, it was clear that the glue was tacky and the crystals moved with every little touch. I wore the second pair on the beach....that would be appropriate use for flip flops....right??? Because of the tacky glue and movement of these crystals as well, I had sand stuck to the whole top side of these EXPENSIVE Havaiana's. Upon return home from my trip, I tried to clean the Havaiana's myself and was going to try and reglue all the crystals that were missing, but the sand is so adhered to the flips and the crystals move with every wipe. The response I got from Sandy was I wore these flip flops in "excessive heat" (low 80's) and exposed them to "unreasonable conditions"....really???? Each time I wear the pair that I did not wear in "excessive heat" and "unreasonable conditions", I find crystals on the floor everywhere in my home, in my car, stuck to everyone's feet that walk around my home....it's ridiculous!!!!! DO NOT BUY HAVAIANA'S WITH CRYSTALS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! My $350 flip flops look like a ten year old made them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased 12 satin robes with monograms for my bridesmaids (and my mom!) and they turned out to be BEAUTIFUL. They are great with communication as well. I HIGHLY recommend using them for your upcoming wedding! They're fantastic! And above all else, they gave me a great deal on top of a coupon. So impressed. I was so worried that they would come in late, but they were right on time, the day they said the robes would be here. Just very impressed because you don't have this great of service on online stores!

Thanks again Advantage Bridal!

0.5

The customer service is abysmal.

I ordered wedding shoes, which ended up being too big. I realize that they do not do returns, but I called and emailed several times to see if an exchange for a different size would be possible. I got no response. Zero. I even wondered if they had gone out of service.

1.0

I had the WORST experience with this company. I ordered robes and jewelry for my bridesmaids, two months ago and have still not received the jewelry part of my order. I e-mailed them several times, and was finally told that it was scheduled to ship on August 4. By August 18 I tried getting in touch with them again and e-mailed several times but got zero response. I called and finally they told me it had shipped on August 20, and I made it very clear I needed it to arrive before August 26, since I'm getting married on the 30th and heading out of town for the wedding on the 26th. Fingers crossed it gets here! I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Terrible, terrible service.

Private User
1.1

did not inform me item was out of stock. and they would not have on time. Luckily I called and found this out. To get item anywhere close to date i requested it they wanted me to pay an rush fee on top of an already exorbitant postage fee.

1.4

I purchased a small gift for my Maid of Honor as a way to make her feel special. It was a beautiful key chain that she could use. I didn't get to give it to her until a week after I received it and then it just fell apart a week after I gave it to her. I reached out to Advantage Bridal with no response. Finally, I was able to get ahold of someone. They required a photo of the broken piece and then wouldn't replace the faulty item without additional shipping charges. I was very disappointed in their service and the quality of their items. I would NOT recommend them for anything.l

0.5

I ordered a shirt for my dog on April 4 and it is July 9 and I have yet to receive the product. The owner of the company is unresponsive and completely does not care. Still wants to charge me for the item and wants me to pay shipping. Promised me the shirt in three more weeks. Horrible customer service. I do not event trust them to refund my card since it has benn three months

Private User
1.5

I ordered sparklers for my son's wedding. Unfortunately the heart shaped sparklers would not light (we tried everyone of them!) I paid $85 for sparklers that were worthless and we threw them away while cleaning up after the celebration. We were very disappointed in the product.

0.5

Purchased two pairs of shoes from their website, with the intent to return whichever did not fit. As soon as I placed the order I read the return policy. I realize that I should have read this first, but did not. NO RETURNS! Just FYI, so do not buy anything unless you are sure you want it (without trying it on first)! As soon as I read this I sent them an email (they were closed already due to time zone difference) to cancel my order, so they wouldn't ship it. NO RESPONSE! Well the box showed up a little over a week later. And unfortunately I couldn't use either shoe because they were actually 4" high, not 3" and my dress was already altered. They have the product description on their website incorrect, but are not willing to accept their error and let me return the shoes. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered an embroidered hoodie and tank top when I first got engaged in June of 2011. I absolutely LOVED the product. Very well made and great quality. Definately worth the price! I will be using them again!!!!

1.6

I ordered a pair of shoes from Advantage Bridal, with the expectation that they would ship in 48 hours as promised on the site. 4 business days later, there was still no notification that my order had shipped, just that it was "processing". I called, and was told it should ship in another day or two because the order had to be placed with an outside buyer (there's no mention of this on the site, of course). Couple of days later, no change. I called again, got transferred a couple of times, and then was told that my shoes were no longer available. They had, however, charged me for them. They cancelled my order and refunded my money, which took another full week and two more phone calls for my order status to reflect that it had been cancelled. At no time did Advantage Bridal take any initiative to contact me to let me know my shoes were unavailable. Extremely put off by this experience.

0.0

The staff person I dealt with was ok (sort of), but I would never recommend this store/site to anyone. I made the mistake of not reading their refund policy. They don't do refunds at all. When I placed my order and asked what happens if the shoes don't fit and need to be returned the girl said "We'll worry about that when the time comes." She said nothing about the fact that there are no refunds. I wouldn't have made an online purchase if I had known I couldn't get any sort of refund. The other online vendors I have worked with did give refunds, but with a re-stocking fee which is entirely appropriate. What really takes the cake is that not only do they not offer refunds, but they charge you a re-stocking fee even for an exchange. That is crazy to me. I get that they don't want brides returning items after using them for a wedding or something, but this is a rip-off. I ordered a pair of ballet flats and a garter from them. The shoes were not a good fit and the garter was fine. Ordering online is risky enough so any decent store should have refunds available on most items. I understand about lingerie not being returnable of course. Anyway, thumbs down. Don't use this store.

2.5

If you plan on ordering from Advantage Bridal I recommend ordering very far in advance from when you need the items because they take forever to get the items to you, and if you want them by a 'certain date' they require more payment even though it shouldn't take that long to begin with. Although customer service is very nice and helpful to work with, no bride wants to deal with the hassle and stress of getting the items on time or not. I do not recommend using Advantage Bridal.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered several items from Advantage Bridal but I am writing this review about the wedding day heels I ordered from them. They are absolutely beautiful and they were custom made for me. They have crystal embelishments all over the heels and down the sides and around the toes. They even arranged the crystals in a unique pattern and shape so that they would be one of a kind, just for me! A very special thank you to Niki at Advantage Bridal bc without you, none of this would have been possible! Thank you again!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake