AdoringDress

AdoringDress

Reno, NV
408.641.3199
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
3.9
Flexibility
3.7
4.2

I am extremely picky about my clothing, especially dresses. I am what you'd call an apple shape, as I have a large bust, broad shoulders, a tendency to carry weight in my mid-section, but yet I have very small hips and legs. Finding dresses is always a nightmare, so I was very hesitant to order one online. Knowing that wrap-style dresses are most flattering for my figure, I took a chance on ordering this one, and I am so glad that I did. I ordered this dress in the royal blue to wear to a wedding, and I received more compliments than I ever would have expected. Not only did the dress fit perfectly (I'm a size 12), it flowed in all the right places. The split top was somewhat revealing, however I used a small safety pin to keep everything in place, which worked perfectly.

The only thing I would change about this dress is the rouched sleeves. They are more gathered than what you can tell in the picture, and drew more attention than I would have liked to my arms (which are also big), but it wasn't so bad that I was self-conscious. I'm very pleased with this purchase, and will be wearing this dress again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is a very nice quality dress. The lace was in great condition with no snags. The dress is very comfortable. The one thing I would say is that the picture is a little misleading as it looks like there is sequins down the side that follow the lace. There is no sequence but it still looks and wears great! Very pleased all around with this purchase. Came only 4 days after I ordered it!

0.7

This was an awful experience. I ordered the dress, it was way smaller than they said it would be from their size chart (I even ordered a size up). They took forever to get back to me on how to return it. They're not paying for shipping back and will only give me 80% of what I paid. What a rip-off. The problem with the dress is THEIR FAULT. I should have never ordered from them.

[Private]

I went a several wedding boutiques to try on wedding dresses. I'm trying really hard to keep my wedding low budget so I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on a dress I would only wear once. However, it seems that with most boutiques, it's not possible to get a decent dress for under $1,000 after factoring in alterations, adding a bustle and what not. Plus, they generally seem to say that is takes 6 months to have your dress made to order (this length of time is crazy long to me!). Buying a wedding dress online is of course, a huge risk and I've spend a LOT of time trying to research different websites. There seems to be many companies that operate from China and the products are inconsistent but AdoringDress seems to have consistently more positive reviews. I decided to take the risk by ordering my bridesmaid dresses from AdoringDress and figured if I liked them, I would consider buying my wedding dress from there. Their wedding dress selection is huge and extremely affordable so I really wanted to see if I could get a dress from them. My bridesmaid dress arrived quickly (within 2-3 weeks) and I was happy with the quality. My bridesmaids loved them as well. The company seems to say they are based in Reno, NV but my dresses definitely were shipped from China. I emailed customer support about a fabric sample and was happy to hear that they could ship me up to 5 fabric samples PLUS they said they could add a bustle (for no charge I believe) and that I just needed to mention it in my order comments. After the satisfactory order of bridesmaid dresses and response from their customer support, I have made up my mind to order my wedding dress from AdoringDress. Only dilemma now is which one of the gorgeous dresses to choose from! Will definitely update when I receive my dress!

4.1

Great dress! I bought this dress for a wedding. It fits well but the fabric seems lighter than anticipated. Overall a great dress for women size large. Lace back is great and it can be worm with a beige bra!
The only problem was the slit on this dress was too high. Great for any special functions if you dont mind showing off great legs :-)

0.2

Buyer beware! I just ordered 5 bridesmaid dresses from adoringdress.com and I ordered them in the colour eggplant. They arrived in burgundy red. I have emailed them several times now as well as call but I can't get any answer other than a message manager. I am very upset. The dresses themselves seem to be of pretty good quality but I cannot use them in the colour so I desperately hope they contact me and I'm not out on $800.00.

0.5

DON'T DO IT!! HORRIBLE FROM START TO FINISH.
The dress finally arrived after a VERY long time and it's not even the correct dress and it's the wrong color and the wrong size and it's a hideous dress that looks NOTHING like the picture. I have also been trying for 4 days to get someone to write me back and tell me how to return it and that I want a refund and so far nothing. At this point I guess I'm out 160 dollars and have learned a very big lesson.

It is amazing.
The quality is GREAT!! The dress is BEAUTIFUL and looks exactly like the pictures on the website.

0.0

BE VERY CAREFUL! If you are not certain you will keep the item, don't order it. The website states "Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order." However, ANY clothing is considered "Made-to-Order", and cannot be returned.

[Private]

Like many others who purchased their dresses from this site, I too was extremely nervous. When I first ordered the dress there were no updates on my account about what was going on, so I emailed the company. I received a response back within a couple of hours and I received the date as to when I would be receiving my dress. The dress was scheduled to ship out on 4/15 and it shipped on 4/14 and I received it 2 days later. The packaging that it came in wasn't very fancy so I was thinking, oh no I'm going to have some kind of crazy dress. When I opened the package I couldn't believe it. My wedding dress is gorgeous. The beading is so detailed and it fit perfectly. The only thing that I didn't like was the sash around the waist but it will be easy to find one that can cover it. Overall I am happy with Adoring Dress and I would recommend them.

0.7

DO NOT order from this company!!
I wish I had seen a review like this before I did...
I ordered an IVORY wedding dress-- the dress that came was not only STARK WHITE but was also not finished-- it was missing beading, didn't have the hook so that it could be attached in the back, and still had pins in it. I contacted them about this and not only got VERY little response-- waited over a week-- sent another e mail--- waited over a week--- sent another e mail-- after three e mails finally heard back that they would not offer a refund because their ivory is a "soft white"-- I did not order a soft white-- I ordered ivory. They have been very unhelpful and unethical through this whole process and lack of response shows very little business responsibility.
Whatever you do... BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

** also they provide a phone number but no matter what time you call-- I have tried at different parts of day and night-- you get a voice mail-- I left multiple messages over the past two months and have yet to get a call back

DON'T DO IT!

0.6

Dear brides to be, please, don't make the same mistake as me. I'm still in shock after receiving my dress. It's just aweful. The size is way too small, and the quality of fabrics, beadings, etc very poor. No response to my complaints, you can't phone them/talk to a person. I feel stupid for being so naive. The dresses in the picture are NOT the dresses you'll receive. They're badly made copies (in China) with cheap fabrics. The dress was not delivered in a save box, but just in a plastic bag (!). My money is gone, I must quickly look for an alternative and are stressed. This is not what you want as a bride.

Adoring Dress is a total nightmare. I've learned my lesson. Never again. I have good experiences with other vendors, but this one is terrible. I place this review to warn you. Spend your money and trust wisely. Best of luck to you, brides.

0.4

Having a terrible experience with them. I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses, both in burgundy color.

They are very very hard to get a hold of. I paid for both dresses up front then I got a confirmation email saying they will be also be charging me an additional fee due to a "foreign exchange rate", which they do not tell you until you have paid for your order. I ordered the dresses in February and did not receive them until April. Even though I did not order the dresses in custom size, they still took 1.5 month to get the dresses shipped out to me.

I placed one order one order for 2 burgundy color dresses, but when I received the dresses, I got one burgundy and one purple. Not only that, both dresses were sewn together completely different. I have contacted them multiple times and sent 5 emails. Still, no one has responded.

I would not use this website again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. I suggest ordering within the US or walking into an actual bridal store, even if it costs a little more.

0.0

Do NOT use! The dress I received was NOTHING like it was supposed to be! The size was too big, the sleeves were the wrong length, they literally glued on "lace" flowers to the bottom tulle. I can't even sell this again. To goodwill it goes! I read over reviews and it seemed that some people received nice dresses, so though I'd give it a try. Now I have 2 weeks to find a dress before my wedding and I'm out the money. DO NOT USE!

Recently Married

Fast and perfect! I did not expect that adoring dress can process my order so soon. I ordered for the plus size wedding dress with lacy straps and beaded sweetheart bodice. I was expecting 20 days at the most but voila, the delivery man knocked on my doorstep on the 12th. I was surprised and excited to finally receive my package! My friends were there with me at the time because we were picking the best set up for my garden wedding. I set the box on the center table and the girls waited on bated breath as I open the box. I saw the straps and the bodice first and the beadings – they’re really pretty! But when I took the wedding dress from the box… it’s absolutely gorgeous! And the fit ---perfect! No need for adjustment. I am so happy because I got what I paid for. I can’t wait to wear it on my BIG day!

Recently Married

I highly highly recommend AdoringDress. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first buying a wedding dress online. I have however, exhaustively went around town and tried on so many dresses in the shops and never fell in love with any of them (not to mention the crazy prices!). It has beautiful designs that was so tempting and after reading so many reviews. I decided to give it a try. Boy I'm glad I did! Their communication was super professional, timely and proactive. My dress arrived within 1 month of order and it is stunningly beautiful The cut, lace quality and overall material is exactly like what you would expect from the pictures. It is also a perfect fit as I gave them my measurements. They were so proactive they asked for my height as well as how tall my heels would be. I am SUPER SUPER SUPER happy with my dress.