AdoringDress

4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I am extremely picky about my clothing, especially dresses. I am what you'd call an apple shape, as I have a large bust, broad shoulders, a tendency to carry weight in my mid-section, but yet I have very small hips and legs. Finding dresses is always a nightmare, so I was very hesitant to order one online. Knowing that wrap-style dresses are most flattering for my figure, I took a chance on ordering this one, and I am so glad that I did. I ordered this dress in the royal blue to wear to a wedding, and I received more compliments than I ever would have expected. Not only did the dress fit perfectly (I'm a size 12), it flowed in all the right places. The split top was somewhat revealing, however I used a small safety pin to keep everything in place, which worked perfectly.

The only thing I would change about this dress is the rouched sleeves. They are more gathered than what you can tell in the picture, and drew more attention than I would have liked to my arms (which are also big), but it wasn't so bad that I was self-conscious. I'm very pleased with this purchase, and will be wearing this dress again.

4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This is a very nice quality dress. The lace was in great condition with no snags. The dress is very comfortable. The one thing I would say is that the picture is a little misleading as it looks like there is sequins down the side that follow the lace. There is no sequence but it still looks and wears great! Very pleased all around with this purchase. Came only 4 days after I ordered it!

• Wedding: 10/01/2015
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great dress! I bought this dress for a wedding. It fits well but the fabric seems lighter than anticipated. Overall a great dress for women size large. Lace back is great and it can be worm with a beige bra!
The only problem was the slit on this dress was too high. Great for any special functions if you dont mind showing off great legs :-)

• Quality of Service: 4.5

It is amazing.
The quality is GREAT!! The dress is BEAUTIFUL and looks exactly like the pictures on the website.

0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

BE VERY CAREFUL! If you are not certain you will keep the item, don't order it. The website states "Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order." However, ANY clothing is considered "Made-to-Order", and cannot be returned.

• Wedding: 06/22/2015
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Fast and perfect! I did not expect that adoring dress can process my order so soon. I ordered for the plus size wedding dress with lacy straps and beaded sweetheart bodice. I was expecting 20 days at the most but voila, the delivery man knocked on my doorstep on the 12th. I was surprised and excited to finally receive my package! My friends were there with me at the time because we were picking the best set up for my garden wedding. I set the box on the center table and the girls waited on bated breath as I open the box. I saw the straps and the bodice first and the beadings – they’re really pretty! But when I took the wedding dress from the box… it’s absolutely gorgeous! And the fit ---perfect! No need for adjustment. I am so happy because I got what I paid for. I can’t wait to wear it on my BIG day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I highly highly recommend AdoringDress. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first buying a wedding dress online. I have however, exhaustively went around town and tried on so many dresses in the shops and never fell in love with any of them (not to mention the crazy prices!). It has beautiful designs that was so tempting and after reading so many reviews. I decided to give it a try. Boy I'm glad I did! Their communication was super professional, timely and proactive. My dress arrived within 1 month of order and it is stunningly beautiful The cut, lace quality and overall material is exactly like what you would expect from the pictures. It is also a perfect fit as I gave them my measurements. They were so proactive they asked for my height as well as how tall my heels would be. I am SUPER SUPER SUPER happy with my dress.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I made an order in adoringdress.com 15 days ago. Today, I receive my dress. It's a gorgeous dress. i love it and am so happy with how it looks and the way its put together..THANK YOU

4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of, super super fast shipping! I was really pleasantly surprised and excited. The dress it's self fits perfect. I'm 5'1 and with 4 inch heels it pecfect in the length. It's a very bright apple red so you will make heads turn. I have a wedding to attend and I think it's a great dresss for the occasion. I got a size small and fits like a glove. Hope this review will help you. I will definetly buy from this seller again. I'm a really happy camper!

• Wedding: 10/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adoring dress was where I got my bridal dress. Mine was a simple wedding with only a couple of friends to witness our special day. The wedding was a rush and I am pleased that adoring dress was able to expedite the tailoring and delivery of my dress. 5 stars for excellent service!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I am so pleased with the ordering from this company. My daughter fits in all clothes size 12 or 14. Therefore when ordering her dress I went with the larger size., Very happy with it fitting.

• Wedding: 10/07/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

I ordered a dress from this seller. It was absolutely gorgeous & beautiful - very nice quality & made well. The color was gorgeous - light gold & cream. I ordered size 1-2. It was a little big in the arm area but she's very small for her age (26" & 25 lbs.) The only thing I disliked was that the glitter on the skirt got on everything. Be sure to mist it with aerosol hairspray as soon as you take it out of the bag or everything will be covered in gold sparkles.

• Wedding: 10/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My maid of honor and brides maids ordered their dresses. The quality was much higher than I expected. I had my girls go try on dresses at a wedding shop to figure out their size. We did not custom order the sizes, just ordered 10's & 12's etc. The dresses were of higher quality than a boutique dress that was close to $300. The dress we got was $100 with shipping!

0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I ordered some shoes and when I opened the box, the stuff Reeked! It made my car smell like smoke, and then my garage smelled like smoke, and I eventually had to throw the shoes out. They did not fit and when I tried to send them back, as previous reviews state, they were "made to order". Don't get scammed. When I say they reeked, I mean that I thought I was going to be poisoned by the fumes!

2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

I wear size 4 - ordered size 4 and could not even get in the dress. Reordered a size 6 - still could not fit in the dress. I have other size 6 clothing from reputable brands that are very loose on me.

Do not order from them!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I ordered for 3 one-shoulder short chiffon bridesmaid dresses for my beach wedding from Adoring Dress 2 months ago. They were of 3 different colors: green, blue, and pink in 3 different sizes. I made sure that they got the sizes and colors right. I don’t want to be stressed out by wrongly delivered items days before my wedding!

The dresses arrived on the promised delivery schedule. My friends tried them on and we’re happy that we don’t need to have them repaired. The adjustable belt was a great help! Adoring dress was able to get my instructions perfectly. Will not hesitate to use them again!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
408-641-3199
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire