AdoringDress

AdoringDress

Favorite
Reno, NV
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
3.8
Flexibility
3.6
0.4

Well what can I say? The dress is nothing like the pictures, it's bulky, top heavy and the straps aren't long enough, so are very tight under the armpits which looks quite ridulous. I bought four for my bridesmaids of varying sizes are it just looked very silly on all of them! Not impressed, also wouldn't accept as a return! Not to mention the colour was much much darker in real life (I went for the silver/grey option) - avoid! Happy to edit this review if I can actually get my refund Adoringdress!!!

4.2

I am extremely picky about my clothing, especially dresses. I am what you'd call an apple shape, as I have a large bust, broad shoulders, a tendency to carry weight in my mid-section, but yet I have very small hips and legs. Finding dresses is always a nightmare, so I was very hesitant to order one online. Knowing that wrap-style dresses are most flattering for my figure, I took a chance on ordering this one, and I am so glad that I did. I ordered this dress in the royal blue to wear to a wedding, and I received more compliments than I ever would have expected. Not only did the dress fit perfectly (I'm a size 12), it flowed in all the right places. The split top was somewhat revealing, however I used a small safety pin to keep everything in place, which worked perfectly.

The only thing I would change about this dress is the rouched sleeves. They are more gathered than what you can tell in the picture, and drew more attention than I would have liked to my arms (which are also big), but it wasn't so bad that I was self-conscious. I'm very pleased with this purchase, and will be wearing this dress again.

1 person found this review helpful

This is a very nice quality dress. The lace was in great condition with no snags. The dress is very comfortable. The one thing I would say is that the picture is a little misleading as it looks like there is sequins down the side that follow the lace. There is no sequence but it still looks and wears great! Very pleased all around with this purchase. Came only 4 days after I ordered it!

1.0

Don't do it!!! Dress was not like the picture and it's a huge hassle to try to return!! They only give you 80% back and you have to pay for the shipping back to china!! Once I asked for a return label you only have 7 days to return after that! Which is hard to do when the post office closes right when you get off work! They apologized for "all of the inconveniences." Found a CHEAPER dress at David's bridal!

0.7

This was an awful experience. I ordered the dress, it was way smaller than they said it would be from their size chart (I even ordered a size up). They took forever to get back to me on how to return it. They're not paying for shipping back and will only give me 80% of what I paid. What a rip-off. The problem with the dress is THEIR FAULT. I should have never ordered from them.

4.7

I bought my dress June 10 and received it today June 30! I couldn't be happier with it! It is beautiful and just like the picture. It also fits me perfectly. I also give their customer service an A+ they got back to me within hours with an update on my dress. I was skeptical of buying my wedding dress online, but couldn't be more pleased and relieved with the way it came out. I will defiantly make future purchases with them. :)

[Private]

I went a several wedding boutiques to try on wedding dresses. I'm trying really hard to keep my wedding low budget so I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on a dress I would only wear once. However, it seems that with most boutiques, it's not possible to get a decent dress for under $1,000 after factoring in alterations, adding a bustle and what not. Plus, they generally seem to say that is takes 6 months to have your dress made to order (this length of time is crazy long to me!). Buying a wedding dress online is of course, a huge risk and I've spend a LOT of time trying to research different websites. There seems to be many companies that operate from China and the products are inconsistent but AdoringDress seems to have consistently more positive reviews. I decided to take the risk by ordering my bridesmaid dresses from AdoringDress and figured if I liked them, I would consider buying my wedding dress from there. Their wedding dress selection is huge and extremely affordable so I really wanted to see if I could get a dress from them. My bridesmaid dress arrived quickly (within 2-3 weeks) and I was happy with the quality. My bridesmaids loved them as well. The company seems to say they are based in Reno, NV but my dresses definitely were shipped from China. I emailed customer support about a fabric sample and was happy to hear that they could ship me up to 5 fabric samples PLUS they said they could add a bustle (for no charge I believe) and that I just needed to mention it in my order comments. After the satisfactory order of bridesmaid dresses and response from their customer support, I have made up my mind to order my wedding dress from AdoringDress. Only dilemma now is which one of the gorgeous dresses to choose from! Will definitely update when I receive my dress!

4 people found this review helpful

I ordered my dress before reading any reviews, I fell in love with the dress online while looking at different styleS. After I ordered I read horrible reviews and was full of regret! I didn't have time to look for a new dress nor did I want to spend the money. I got my dress and loved it. It fit perfectly!!! I needed minimal alterations to make it perfect! The style (high low strapless wedding dress) was perfect. Order your dress a couple sizes bigger!! It's ships from China. I ordered a dress in a size 16 and I usually would were a 9/10. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

4.1

Great dress! I bought this dress for a wedding. It fits well but the fabric seems lighter than anticipated. Overall a great dress for women size large. Lace back is great and it can be worm with a beige bra!
The only problem was the slit on this dress was too high. Great for any special functions if you dont mind showing off great legs :-)

1 person found this review helpful

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from here and i would do it again. Cheap products but great products. bridesmaids dresses were the perfect color and super fast about 1 month from order placed to ordered received. they said they fit great just got to be taken in around the boobs. my wedding dress is not 100% like it was in the picture but still love it. they kept me updated on when it was being made and shipped even the day it would be here. it is a little tight around my hips but other wise its great. would suggest using them!

0.2

Buyer beware! I just ordered 5 bridesmaid dresses from adoringdress.com and I ordered them in the colour eggplant. They arrived in burgundy red. I have emailed them several times now as well as call but I can't get any answer other than a message manager. I am very upset. The dresses themselves seem to be of pretty good quality but I cannot use them in the colour so I desperately hope they contact me and I'm not out on $800.00.

0.5

DON'T DO IT!! HORRIBLE FROM START TO FINISH.
The dress finally arrived after a VERY long time and it's not even the correct dress and it's the wrong color and the wrong size and it's a hideous dress that looks NOTHING like the picture. I have also been trying for 4 days to get someone to write me back and tell me how to return it and that I want a refund and so far nothing. At this point I guess I'm out 160 dollars and have learned a very big lesson.

It is amazing.
The quality is GREAT!! The dress is BEAUTIFUL and looks exactly like the pictures on the website.

0.0

BE VERY CAREFUL! If you are not certain you will keep the item, don't order it. The website states "Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order." However, ANY clothing is considered "Made-to-Order", and cannot be returned.

3 people found this review helpful
Recently Married

Like many others who purchased their dresses from this site, I too was extremely nervous. When I first ordered the dress there were no updates on my account about what was going on, so I emailed the company. I received a response back within a couple of hours and I received the date as to when I would be receiving my dress. The dress was scheduled to ship out on 4/15 and it shipped on 4/14 and I received it 2 days later. The packaging that it came in wasn't very fancy so I was thinking, oh no I'm going to have some kind of crazy dress. When I opened the package I couldn't believe it. My wedding dress is gorgeous. The beading is so detailed and it fit perfectly. The only thing that I didn't like was the sash around the waist but it will be easy to find one that can cover it. Overall I am happy with Adoring Dress and I would recommend them.

0.5

Huge mistake!! Huge!! I was very excited to find the dress my daughter wanted at such a low price. The dress arrived and it is hideous. It is nothing like the image or description. The craftsmanship is also poor. Beads were falling off as we unpackaged it. I tried emailing the company who requested a photo of the dress. I sent a photo. I got a reply that they would not refund my money because they see no defect and the dress was beautiful. There is no way my daughter is walking down the aisle in that ugly, poorly-sewn piece of trash.