Adeline & Grace Photography

Adeline & Grace Photography

Two photographers, two angles, two perspectives, one moment.

Newport, RI | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Tiffany as our wedding photographer and our whole experience was excellent, from start to finish. We first met Tiffany for our engagement shoot. We had never had professional photographs taken of us, and Tiffany was very helpful in helping to make the process feel comfortable, fun, and easy. When we received our engagement photos, we were blown away and could not wait to work with Tiffany again for the wedding.

Tiffany provided us with great guidance in preparation for the wedding. She had recommended that we do a first look shoot, if we felt comfortable breaking tradition—we did. And she suggested that we take as many family portraits as we could, prior to the start of the wedding. As a result of taking this advice, we ended up getting to enjoy some of our cocktail hour, and none of our guests needed to be pulled away from the festivities to have their pictures taken.

Throughout the event, Tiffany was a consummate professional. We know that she was present for everything, because we have extraordinary photographs that capture every moment, but she managed to go unnoticed for much of the evening. We saw her only when it came time to take some formal portraits at sunset and to end the evening. Before the wedding was even over, Tiffany showed us a few pictures as a sneak peek, and then a few weeks later, we were sent a short compilation video. She then spent several weeks working with us to design our album and parent albums, and we just received them yesterday. They’re amazing!

Aside from choosing each other, my husband and I felt that choosing our photographer would be the most important wedding related decision we made. We invested a lot into making our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be, and because of the quality of Tiffany’s photos, we are able to relive it again and again.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot speak positively enough about Adeline and Grace! My husband and I were married last month at Auberge du Soleil in Rutherford, and they did our photography. We had friends who got married at the same venue a few years ago, and when we asked them for vendor recommendations, their first and most enthusiastic review was of Adeline and Grace. We did extensive research and were thrilled that we were able to book Tiffany and Marita.

Their portfolio speaks for itself - Tiffany and her team are extremely talented photographers. They are also incredibly fun to work with! Tiffany did engagement photos for my husband and me, and she kept us laughing all afternoon. I typically don’t enjoy having my picture taken, but I was disappointed when the day was over! I knew my wedding party would love working with her. Both Tiffany and Marita did the wedding, and in addition to significantly contributing to us having an excellent time, they did absolutely phenomenal work. Their photos are artistic yet managed to capture the genuine joy and sentiment of the wedding. I quite strongly recommend their work and wish I lived closer so I could hang out with them!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica is a wonderful photographer that documented our wedding in a way that was as beautiful and comprehensive as we could have asked for. Perhaps more importantly, she's a great personality to be around; her good cheer and sunny disposition added to the day. After the wedding, she got the photographs back to us quickly and was quick to respond to emails with additional questions we had. We recommend her without any reservation.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were introduced to A+G because their photo album was on display at Cline in the tasting room for anyone considering weddings to look at. Thank goodness! We loved their work and knew we wanted to meet them. Once we had narrowed it down to a few photogs I called them and immediately fell in love with Tiffany, one of the co-owners. She would be the one photographing my wedding and she sounded amazing. I hadn't considered doing an "engagement session" -- what did I need engagement photos for? -- but it was a great way to "warm up" in front of the camera and get to know your photog at the same time. And bonus, we used pix from that session in our first set of "Thank you" cards. Tiffany and her associate were amazing day of, as well. I was alone at the hotel for about 45 minutes because I was going to the church with just my parents and Tiffany helped me stay calm and collected after my b'maids had left. Looking at the photographs she took of our Cline Cellars wedding, she brought the magic to life and we will forever be thankful for her work. I cannot wait to see the photo album. Everyone who sees the pictures is just totally in awe and wowed by the wedding and her photos. Thank you, Tiffany!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany and Marida deserve the intimidating wall of great reviews they receive on Wedding Wire. This was my first - and hopefully last - wedding. Going in, I had little idea of what I really wanted out of my wedding photographer other than, well, great pictures. I now realize how much you come to rely on your photographer from the planning, through the wedding, and then afterward to memorialize the day. Tiffany was great at each phase and helped make our big day easy, relaxing, and memorable.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love working with these girls. They are so great at immediate communication both via phone and email. They make payment options easy, and their shot list planning program was great to rely on. All this plus their pictures are amazing, and they are truly lovely people.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about my experience with Tiffany for my wedding at Meadowood this past July. She is utterly fantastic!

Not only are we BEYOND thrilled with the finished product - the photos we received, the photo albums & slideshow - but everything up to this point was completely seamless. Tiffany is incredibly professional, responsive and easy to work with - you can tell that her #1 objective is to make her clients happy. She worked quickly, not wasting time with unnecessary phone conversations and emails, but making sure to answer all of my questions and take time to make sure I was comfortable leading up to the big day.

That said, it was honestly a pleasure to have her at our wedding! My (now) husband is NOT a fan of taking pictures - so nothing says more than this: he was expecting the few hours we dedicated to taking photos to be pretty painful, naturally. Let me tell you - it was 101 degrees in St. Helena that day, and Tiff somehow was still able to make our photo shoot FUN! It went so quickly, we were laughing and honestly having a great time with her - which not only shows in our photographs, but truly made every other moment of our wedding day even better.

So highly recommended!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany from Adeline & Grace was our wedding photographer and provided the awesome photo booth for our wedding. Tiffany was a dream to work with. She had scouted out locations for outdoor pics before the wedding but when rain threatened to ruin the photos, she quickly came up with a Plan B. She was fun and flexible and took fabulous pictures. She was also very unobtrusive - a huge plus on your wedding day. I would recommend her enthusiastically!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband and I live in Boston, and were planning a very small destination wedding in the San Francisco area for our special day. A friend of ours in Rhode Island, who owns her own wedding planning company in the New England area called Fantasy Pants, pointed us to Adeline and Grace Photography (as they also have presence in the Rhode Island Area (where I am from).

After looking at their online portfolio, we were very impressed with their work, artistic eye, and creative flare. I reached out to Tiffany Walker about their availability on our wedding day, and fortunately Marita Madeloni was available. We booked her immediately, and couldn’t have been happier with our decision. We worked with Marita and Tiffany for a few months before the big day on what we were looking to do for the day, which was a photo tour around SF to a lot of the well-known landmarks after our outdoor nuptials in the Marin Headlands at Bonita Cove. Tiffany and Marita, being expert shooters, and from the area, helped us put together a plan on when and where to shoot at these destinations to take advantage of the “yummy light” (as they put it). After the plan was in place. A month before the wedding day, we decided to change our plan and find a place to marry in doors (ie a church, chapel, covered special spot) – in case of rain. Not knowing the area, we didn’t really know where to start with such little time before our wedding day. Tiffany went above the call of duty by putting together a list of great options for us, and we lucked out that the best option for us on the list was available, Old St Hilary’s Church.

Thank god we booked the chapel, as on 11.11.11 it rained all day. Marita was with us from the start, and did such an amazing job working with us in the inclimate weather, capturing some of the most epic shots as we toured the bay area in a limo with our parents. Marita was such a pleasure to work with, and she added such fun to our intimate wedding celebration for hours on end. All in all, Tiffany and Marita at Adeline and Grace were fantastic to work with from start to finish. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking, we couldn’t have been happier with their work. I would recommend hiring them for any occasion, and I couldn’t have been more impressed with the professionalism, and top notch class of their service - FIVE STARS. Do not hesitate to book them if they are available.

Thank you Tiffany and Marita! Xoxo Katie and Wallace

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding pictures from Adeline and Grace exceeded my expectations!!! We got to relive our night through the eyes of Erica. There were several things that happened that night that I was hoping was captured. It brought tears to my eyes because she caught all the moments without even knowing it. She was nothing but gracious and professional through the whole process. I highly recommend using her to photograph your big day!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adeline & Grace Photography has been a dream come true for us during this very special (and hectic!) time of our lives! We dealt with Tiffany for the most part, and she was nothing shy of amazing, in both her professionalism, as well as the quality of images she captured. In fact, we made it a small "family rule" to ask for her help on all of our family photo shoots going forward! We will highly recommend her to our friends in the future.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tiffany. She is not only a wonderful photographer who takes amazing photos, but she is just wonderful to work with. Tiffany is responsive, fun, funny, sweet, organized, and flexible. My husband absolutely hates taking photos, but Tiffany actually got him to smile and enjoy posing for photos on our wedding day. Tiffany and Marita (the second shooter) captured the key moments of our wedding day--the photos look very artistic.

We did engagement photos with Tiffany and we loved the pictures so much that we ended up ordering a book for our guests to sign--turned out great and guests are still talking about it. Cannot wait to order the photos from the actual wedding.

I highly recommend Tiffany and Adeline & Grace.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany and the team at Adeline and Grace were perfect in capturing our wedding day. We live in New York and most of our planning was done over the phone and email. She was incredibly responsive and flexible regarding times to speak and plan before the wedding. We couldn't have felt more at ease coming from so far away. The pictures of our wedding surpassed my expectations. She has a great eye and so many creative ideas for getting everything included. It's going to be hard to choose what photos make it into our album because there are so many good ones. I’ve received a great number of compliments on our photos. They are just stunning. We are so pleased to have pictures that tell the story of our wedding day.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Of all the details that go into planning a wedding, finding the right photographer is perhaps the most important as every bride hopes the images from her wedding are heirloom-worthy. I was lucky enough to find Tiffany from Adeline & Grace to capture my wedding and truly, the photos couldn't be more perfect. Tiffany has an incredible ability to capture all of the little details and all of the little moments effortlessly. Her photojournalistic style is timeless, not to mention she is an absolute joy to work with. There were so many incredible images that we ordered two volumes for our wedding album because we just couldn't choose! Even though I live in Los Angeles, I hope to visit Tiffany throughout the years to chronicle our lives. I couldn't recommend Tiffany more, any bride-to-be would be extremely lucky to have her by their side!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Adeline & Grace! Tiffany's photography is gorgeous. She made me look and feel like a model for a day, it was fantastic. She's very personable and a wealth of information, willing to provide feedback and suggestions for anything you may be questioning.
One of the reasons we chose Tiffany was that she knew our venue inside and out. This was so helpful on our wedding day, she presented us with specific options based on our taste. I would hardly have known all the amazing angles and view points that she knows.
She had also worked with many of our other vendors before so it was super easy on our wedding day.
Big kudos to Marita for tackling all the dudes. They aren't the easiest bunch to get organized and she handled them so well!
The photos all came out so great, it's the best keepsake of our special day.
I can't wait to have a reason to work with Tiffany again!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
707-815-9510
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards