addierose2

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I met with Ron yesterday to book our wedding. He was AH!Mazing. He was so helpful in trying to get us quality and gorgeous look for our budget. He gave us several options and was just so kind, professional, and genuine. I am so glad that they are in the business of helping and NOT ripping off bides and grooms. We are excited and can't wait for our big day.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say how grateful I am to have worked with Ron and Addie Rose Florist! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous!! (And I am not a flower-loving girl). Family, Bridesmaids, wedding guests raved about how pretty our flowers were. Addie Rose took the time to sit down with me and go over each flower, the arrangements, and details. They were so easy to work with. Very easy to contact and get a old of when I needed to talk to someone regarding the flowers. The day before the wedding, I had to call and change my location drop off.... they said not a problem. They were on time and every single detail was on point! I would highly recommend them if you want beautiful flowers!!

addierose2 responded with the following comments:

Thanks Katelyn,wishing you much health and happiness.None of us will ever forget that week.Feel free to send pictures or tag us in facebook we love to see our brides.

Services Used: Flowers

Everything about this place was perfect from Ron to the flowers!! Ron was amazing to work with he was honest and not pushy at all! Every time I spoke to him he took the time out to thoroughly go over everything with us until everything was perfect. This day in age it is hard to find good work and good customer service but they have it all here! His delivery people were on time and friendly and everything arrived as it was supposed. Myself and my girls flowers turned out amazing and I cannot thank Ron and Addie Rose enough!!

Recently Married

Addie Rose came to the rescue when two weeks before her wedding my daughter realized something just wasn't adding up with the original florist she was in contact with (a scam?). Having just two weeks to regroup on the floral and centerpiece aspect of the wedding, Addie Rose came through! They were able to provide the boutonnieres and wrist corsages we need. AND, they had THE candelabra centerpieces that my daughter had envisioned for the tables.

Thanks for coming through for us in such a short time frame!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I just recently had my wedding and chose to have my flowers done by Addie Rose. Of all the decisions I made throughout my entire wedding planning process this was by far one of the best ones. The flowers were absolutely breathtakingly GORGEOUS!! MY wedding was at the Merion in Cinnaminson, NJ which is already a beautiful venue to begin with but the fact that they managed to make the ballroom look even more stunning by the amazing arrangements and strategic placement made it all the more amazing. Each and every person at my reception could not get over the sheer beauty of each arrangement. I cant even put into words how ecstatic I was with the outcome. I highly suggest anyone who wants their flowers to be beautiful and memorable to use Addie Rose!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Ron sr and Ron jr were such a pleasure to work with! Everything was perfect for my wedding! The flowers and center pieces were over the top! Couldn't be happier!

Recently Married

Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Very nice, professional, and provided beautiful flowers!!

Services Used: Flowers

Addie Rose did an amazing Job on our flowers, centerpieces, and ceremony room decor. We used them last year for my 40th birthday party and again this year for our wedding. They have amazing taste and wonderful customer service. Incredible people, with a great heart and wonderful quality of work.

Recently Married

Addie Rose II was my first choice florist, and I am so happy I was able to work with them. Ron and his son, Ron, are professional, reliable, and so helpful. From the beginning of planning, they were so accommodating. I had some quirky requests, and they executed every one of them with ease.

Four days after my wedding, my bouquet is still flawless, even though I carried it around haphazardly all evening and didn't put them into water. They are still breathtaking. All of the bouquets were perfect, and the centerpieces got rave reviews from our guests! Even our maitre'd commented on the centerpieces, stating he loved Ron's work and that he loved the flowers we chose.

I cannot speak more highly of Addie Rose and the staff. I never had any concerns about their work, even though I told them to do whatever they wanted for the church flowers. They were amazing, of course! Simply put: all around perfection!

Services Used: Flowers

Words cannot explain how truly pleased we were with the service and quality of flowers that Addie Rose II provided for our sepcial day. Ron and Ron Jr. were absolutely stellar!!! Normally when working with vendors you feel like just another customer or a dollar sign, not with them. I felt like a family member was working with me every step of the way to ensure I have the perfect selections to compliment my theme. They were genuine, professional, friendly and very understanding. Some very unfortunate events took place in the final hours of my wedding and these gentlemen were truly awesome and a blessing. I want to say thank you again for decorating my day with your beautiful flowers and center pieces. I would reccomend this vendor to any one inneed of flowers for a special occasion.

Tynara and Mike

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Addie Rose – Ron Jr.
Ron Jr. from Addie Rose II was absolutely amazing! He took the time to meet with me several times leading up to my wedding to completely understand my vision & make recommendations that he thought I might like. Addie Rose II has such a variety of beautiful centerpiece stands & décor to choose from so I was able to find exactly what I wanted! They delivered the beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres & church flowers right on time to all of the appropriate places prior to the wedding & then later when I walked in & saw my reception room for the first time, it was so absolutely stunning, I could not believe my eyes – I had to hug Ron! We received so many compliments from our guests, some saying that these centerpieces belonged in a bridal magazine! Addie Rose II & Ron Jr. 110% captured my vision, everything was even better than I had imagined it! The team was personable, professional, knowledgeable and I would totally recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

1 Review
Recently Married

We used Addie Rose to provide centerpieces for a corporate function that we held. The centerpieces were gorgeous! When I met with Ron to discuss the event, I explained to him that we were going with a 1940's theme. His idea of what the centerpieces should look like totally embodied the era! On-site, the centerpieces exceded my expectations. So many of my colleagues came up to me to express how lovely they were! Thank you so much, Ron, for helping to make my event a success!!!

1+ year ago

Ron was a pleasure to work with! He met with us and provided honesty and affordability to make sure we would have our dream wedding. He was always helpful in answering questions, and making sure we had a vision of what our flowers and rentals would really look like. When I entered my ballroom and saw what he had created, I was breathless. We received many compliments from out guests. Thank you Ron for your excellent work!

1+ year ago

Ron and his son did a fantastic job on our wedding. They provided the flowers for the church and the reception hall and my wife and I could not be any happier. From the minute we walked into the shop we knew that they would provide the best service based on their flexibility for scheduling meetings with us. I lived in New York at the time and my wife lived near the florists; we wanted to meet with them together and they were willing to meet on weekends at any time. Ron was able to work with our vision and create an elegant and beautiful wedding. I would recommend them to everyone if you want to have a florist that is willing to work with you and fulfill your every need to make your wedding day a perfect event.

Services Used: Flowers

We met with Addie Rose, without doing much homework. Ron was great to work with and answered everything professionally. On our first visit, Ron helped us create the bouquet and even created a mockup of what it would look like. Addie Rose also has an amazing array of event rentals. Thinking back, the sparkly centerpiece decorations are what got us in the door. Going into our meetings, the plan was the talk to different people and then make an educated decision. We liked the products that Addie Rose offered and we liked both Rons. We reserved the centerpieces that same day and Addie Rose was the only place we went.

Ron was so knowledgeable, so we did trust him. We were invited back after the bride was feeling nervous and confused about everything a month or two before the wedding. Ron put us at ease and really helped convey how the wedding would look. Ron was familiar with our wedding venue and suggested smaller pieces to replace the fake flowers of our venue. We decided at our final meeting to rent a few candelabras of our head table. We also decided to buy votives for our tables from Addie Rose. Ron told us to tell the venue that we wanted to keep them and now we have a collection of sparkly votives that we decorate our house with.

Addie Rose offers a one-stop shop for the flowers and party decorations. Both Rons were helpful and not pushy. They listened to our ideas and when they thought they knew what we wanted, they made positive suggestions to enhance our night. We probably purchased more than we intended to, but those additional items enhanced the room so much. We didn't go with every additional item that they offered and everyone was ok with that.

On the wedding day, everything was delivered as promised with no issues. The delivery man for the bouquets an boutonnieres gave us great tips and advice for how to care for everything.

The groom went back to Addie Rose to create a mockup of the bouquet for Valentine's Day.