added TOUCHES

added TOUCHES

If you can dream it! We can do it!

6316 Fairfax National Way

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry Larkin at Added Touches is a marvelous wedding planner. Terry knows the business very well. She is extremely organized and detail oriented. With Terry guiding the wedding planning, you can rest assured everything will turn out exactly as you want it, even better.

In addition to the wedding planning and "day of" coordinating, Terry creates beautiful invitations and coordinated wedding paper, such as programs, menus, escort cards, hotel bags and any other paper need.

Terry truly listens to the bride and works tirelessly to make dreams come true. The added bonus is her commitment to respecting the wedding budget!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter Adrienne and I struck gold when when we met Terry Larkin of Added Touches at a bridal show last fall. She designed and customized the wedding invitations after meeting with Adrienne and her fiance, Rob. So many invitees commented on the the beauty and elegance of the invitations. Also, true to the name, Added Touches, Terry designed and provided menu cards, escort posters, name cards, welcome bags, shower invitations, etc. Finally, Terry was our wedding planner for the weeks before the wedding. This service allowed my husband and me plus the bride and groom to enjoy the wedding. I couldn't have done it without Terry! Loretta De Santis

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For both of my children's weddings (2011 and 2014) , Terry Larkin was involved and I am so very grateful. Added Touches paper products are extremely creative and personalized~wedding invitations, wedding programs, hotel guest bags with celebratory information, thank you notes, dinner menus and table cards for the reception. For both weddings, Terry played an integral part in the rehearsal and coordination on the day of the wedding. It was a joy to be able to feel relaxed and enjoy every minute of my children's weddings, knowing that Terry had all the bases covered~whether it be vendors, transportation, etc.. Terry truly is passionate about making your ideas and dreams come true on your special day. Thank you Terry!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry was hands down, my most favorite wedding find! I was so incredibly stressed about my invitations after searching through various other vendors, etsy, online companies, etc. I found myself in tears several times because the options for invitations are so overwhelming. As soon as I stepped into her house, all of my stress dissipated. All of her items are custom made, she listened to what my wedding vision was, showed me some of her past work, and was able to create the most beautiful wedding invitations that I have ever seen. I heard nothing but positive feedback from my guests. The invitations are uniqure, beautiful, sturdy, neat, detailed, easy to put back together, and really set the tone for our wedding. Terry did everything from create the image, cut the paper, glue the different layers together, address the envelopes, and even stamped the RSVP envelope! I also ordered my place cards, escort poster, and table numbers from her and then rented a few other wedding décor items (charger plates which were an incredibly reasonable cost compared to other rental companies, and my escort poster frame). She pulled the theme of my wedding together so everything flowed beautifully. Terry is so knowledgeable about wedding planning and knows so many tips/tricks. I felt like I was able to absorb her knowledge each time I visited with her! She is easy to communicate with, responds quickly to emails, and is so welcoming. I have recommended her to anyone who will listen to me. From start to finish, she was a class act. Do yourself a favor and get in touch with her for all of your stationery needs!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry was simply amazing to work with. The work that she did was beautiful. Any requests I had for paperware were quickly met with different design options. I received so many compliments on the invitations from my guests as well as on the little details at the actual wedding. I cannot recommend Terry enough for all of your stationary needs!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Terry and Added Touches was such a pleasure! She has such great taste, and I trusted her sense of style when it came to everything. She was very professional, while still being personal and approachable. I highly recommend her services for high quality, beautiful wedding paperware!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Terry at Added Touches was a wonderful experience! From the first meeting we had with her, Terry walked us through the in's and out's of what we would need. Her design drafts mirrored our exact specifications and were perfect! From thank you cards to buffet station cards and programs to signage, Terry was able to help weave our fairy tale theme and our colors throughout the wedding in a professional, elegant way.

Terry's work is high-quality. We had many people tell us that they thought our invitation was a true work of art! Having someone professional and capable designing and printing all of our paperware at a time when we had to focus on other tasks was exactly what we needed.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have survived the wedding planning process without Terry's help. Her attention to detail, overall knowledge about wedding planning, and her upbeat attitude turned what can be a rather stressful process into the perfect wedding day! I would recommend Terry highly to anyone. She is the absolute best!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Added Touches did an absolutely fabulous job in designing and creating all the paper goods for my daughter's wedding, which took place on May 31, 2014, at the Cadet Chapel of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York. The reception was held at the historic Hotel Thayer. Terry Larkin, the owner of Added Touches, was AWESOME to work with and designed for us a very complex wedding invitation, which was necessary because of all the military rules and regulations and our complicated transportation arrangements. We could not have done this without her. She also designed and made over 50 hotel bags, 200 escort and place cards, table numbers, menus, and fan programs, all very formal and lovely! We have received so many wonderful comments from our guests! I worked so closely with Terry for a couple of months that I feel that she is more than a business we chose to work with, but a friend who kept me grounded and on track to make my daughter's wedding one that people will talk about for years to come. I highly recommend Added Touches to anyone looking for absolutely gorgeous invitations, etc., for their wedding or other event. You will NOT be disappointed!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Evelyn
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank God for Mrs. Terry Larkin. She is the sweetest, most talented woman in the industry and the least stressful part of our wedding planning. You can tell she truly loves what she does!

I will say that originally my husband and I were going to figure out how to do the invitations and paper products ourselves; however, once we met Terry and saw the beautiful work she could do, we were sold. And boy did we do ourselves a favor. As soon as we put Terry in charge, we felt relieved and calm. She is an expert on etiquette and format, thus we didn't need to worry about ANY of that! Everything came together beautifully with her added touches.

Terry creates a unique design and color palette for each of her customers, so no two weddings turn out alike! We had an incredibly complex situation and she was able to add in all of the little details to our invitations and inserts. We also had Terry create absolutely gorgeous matching hotel bags, welcome notes, programs, place cards, escort cards, bar signs, and menus. I can honestly say that almost every guest commented on what an elegant tone Terry's work set for our wedding. After invitations went out we received calls from friends and family ecstatic about "SUCH BEAUTIFUL INVITATIONS!"

I know some people will say that it is unnecessary to spend money on invitations and paper products, but Terry's work was worth every single penny. She provided our wedding with just the theme we were looking for and she worked within our budget. Every single thing she did added something magnificent and beautiful. You will NOT regret including Added Touches in your wedding plans. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being the talented woman you are!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry’s specialty really is adding the beautiful added touches to your event. She did our wedding invitations for our May wedding and did a wonderful job. The invitations came out better than I could have imagined. We had three sessions in planning the invitations. The first meeting she discussed with me what I wanted and showed me sample colors and patterns. The second meeting she presented me with 3 sample invitations to choose from. All three were beautiful and it made it hard to choose. Finally, the third meeting was for the big reveal and to pick up my completed invitations. Terry is very knowledgeable about wedding planning and etiquette, throughout the planning process she offered helpful suggestions and was available to answer questions in a timely manner. Each invitation came completely finished – from the insert cards to the addresses printed on the envelopes. All I had to do was mail them! Terry really listened to what I wanted and created my dream shabby-chic wedding invitations. We received many compliments on our invitations – her invitations really made our guests excited for our big day. Whatever your vision is for your wedding,

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a wonderful experience. Terry provided everything paper-wise for my wedding: table cards, programs, invites, thank you notes, etc. She made everything look so beautiful and clean. She implemented my color choices perfectly and made everything so easy with outlines! She gave me multiple options to choose from and gave such great insight for the big day. Everything was perfect!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry was very professional but also personal and courteous in creating the stationary for my Daughter’s wedding. She kept us on track and helped us make timely decisions. It was obvious that she loves her business and working with the Brides and Grooms. We received many compliments from our Guests on the beautiful designs and colors that she coordinated.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry supplied all things paper for my wedding so everything was unified and it all tied together. During the planning process she went above and beyond to make sure it was just as I had envisioned my invitations to look. Each detail was meticulous on every single item. She was nothing short of professional and patient with a busy bride. Furthermore, as subtle changes arose, she was very gracious and accommodating. To top it all off, everything was complete well in advance to the day of the wedding so there was no last minute running around. I have recommended her to friends and even my photographer!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry Larkin was recommended to my mother and I by a family friend who had utilized her services for her own daughter's wedding. Terry is kind, warm, professional, and incredibly thorough throughout the whole planning process. Her invitations are absolutely gorgeous and unlike any I've ever seen- guests are still commenting on how beautifully they turned out. When the big day came, Terry attended the rehearsal at the church, fully prepared with a day of timeline for the wedding party and close family, and went over each step of the next day in full detail. Her reminders of keeping calm throughout the day were nice, as it was such a relief to have a third party directing the show.

Not only did Terry do our invitations, but she did the programs, escort list, table numbers and names, and thank you notes. They all turned out wonderfully, and will be preserved for our wedding album as they really were quite exceptional. She has great ideas and many different varieties of styles, and really put a wonderful final touch on things.

In all honesty, Terry put both my mother and I at complete ease as we knew she had every last detail covered, and we didn't have to worry about next steps, who was where, etc. I really can't thank Terry enough for her exceptional service (and invitations, etc.!).

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry was a tremendous help in planning everything for our daughter's wedding regarding the details, coordinating vendors, overseeing contracts, etc etc. Her expertise, great style and subtle oversight made the day perfect. We would highly recommend her services to anyone seeking a stressfree, wonderful event.

J. Bouchard

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Transportation, Wedding Planning
703-830-2506
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards