added TOUCHES

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Terry was the wedding planner for my son's wedding. She also helped with the Rehearsal dinner and the bridal shower. Her invitations were beautiful and her suggestions tied the shower, dinner and wedding colors all together. She went above and beyond and was a pleasure to work with.

I strongly recommend Terry.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Emily
05/30/2015

When you think of the day of your daughters wedding the two of you you may have a certain design or vision in your mind. Terry helped bring that vision to reality. We truly could not have had the wedding we had without Terry's help, direction, guidance and encouragement. Terry was able to take what we each wanted and bring it together to make it a beautiful day. Her invitations are by far the best and her attention to detail is impeccable. So many of our guests commented about the details and were touched by them. I highly recommend Terry for both invitations and day of coordination. She goes above and beyond. She allowed us to be a guest at our daughters wedding and we will never forget that! Thank you Terry!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Terry Larkin is amazing!!!! She made our day extremely special! Terry created unique custom designed paper products for us including invitations, place cards, escort seating chart, menus, thank you notes, announcements. She does it all and everything is gorgeous. On top of that she also provided wedding planning and day of wedding coordination services. Her attention to detail and commitment to make our day special without creating undue stress for us was exactly what we needed. I don't know what we would have done without her.

1 Review
Recently Married

Terry Larkin at Added Touches is a marvelous wedding planner. Terry knows the business very well. She is extremely organized and detail oriented. With Terry guiding the wedding planning, you can rest assured everything will turn out exactly as you want it, even better.

In addition to the wedding planning and "day of" coordinating, Terry creates beautiful invitations and coordinated wedding paper, such as programs, menus, escort cards, hotel bags and any other paper need.

Terry truly listens to the bride and works tirelessly to make dreams come true. The added bonus is her commitment to respecting the wedding budget!

Services Used: Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Words could never fully describe how grateful I am to have had Terry Larkin as my wedding coordinator. Terry did everything for the wedding: invitations, programs, day of coordinating, etc. As a bride, she made my life easier because I knew that Terry was as invested in the wedding as I was. She truly goes above and beyond to make the wedding a success and goes out of her way to accommodate her clients. She accompanied my mom and I to several appointments and communicated with vendors when I didn't have the time. Honestly, I felt like I was the only bride Terry worked with all year, but in reality she had a wedding almost every week... she makes you feel that special and important.

4.7

We had a great experience with Terry and the invitations were perfect!!!

Services Used: Invitations

My daughter Adrienne and I struck gold when when we met Terry Larkin of Added Touches at a bridal show last fall. She designed and customized the wedding invitations after meeting with Adrienne and her fiance, Rob. So many invitees commented on the the beauty and elegance of the invitations. Also, true to the name, Added Touches, Terry designed and provided menu cards, escort posters, name cards, welcome bags, shower invitations, etc. Finally, Terry was our wedding planner for the weeks before the wedding. This service allowed my husband and me plus the bride and groom to enjoy the wedding. I couldn't have done it without Terry! Loretta De Santis

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Terry is simply amazing! Not only were we impressed with the beautiful invitations/table place cards/menus, but she was also very organized and on top of everything. On the wedding day, everyone in the wedding party could enjoy the celebration because Terry was there for everyone/everything! I highly recommend Terry for your wedding invitations and planner- we couldn't have done it without her!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

For both of my children's weddings (2011 and 2014) , Terry Larkin was involved and I am so very grateful. Added Touches paper products are extremely creative and personalized~wedding invitations, wedding programs, hotel guest bags with celebratory information, thank you notes, dinner menus and table cards for the reception. For both weddings, Terry played an integral part in the rehearsal and coordination on the day of the wedding. It was a joy to be able to feel relaxed and enjoy every minute of my children's weddings, knowing that Terry had all the bases covered~whether it be vendors, transportation, etc.. Terry truly is passionate about making your ideas and dreams come true on your special day. Thank you Terry!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Terry was an absolute delight to work with. Her great taste, creativity and professional designs were just what I was looking for in my invitations. I received more compliments over the church programs and invitations than any other aspect of my wedding. Having Terry do my paperware was one of the best decisions I made in regards to planning my wedding.

Recently Married

Terry was hands down, my most favorite wedding find! I was so incredibly stressed about my invitations after searching through various other vendors, etsy, online companies, etc. I found myself in tears several times because the options for invitations are so overwhelming. As soon as I stepped into her house, all of my stress dissipated. All of her items are custom made, she listened to what my wedding vision was, showed me some of her past work, and was able to create the most beautiful wedding invitations that I have ever seen. I heard nothing but positive feedback from my guests. The invitations are uniqure, beautiful, sturdy, neat, detailed, easy to put back together, and really set the tone for our wedding. Terry did everything from create the image, cut the paper, glue the different layers together, address the envelopes, and even stamped the RSVP envelope! I also ordered my place cards, escort poster, and table numbers from her and then rented a few other wedding décor items (charger plates which were an incredibly reasonable cost compared to other rental companies, and my escort poster frame). She pulled the theme of my wedding together so everything flowed beautifully. Terry is so knowledgeable about wedding planning and knows so many tips/tricks. I felt like I was able to absorb her knowledge each time I visited with her! She is easy to communicate with, responds quickly to emails, and is so welcoming. I have recommended her to anyone who will listen to me. From start to finish, she was a class act. Do yourself a favor and get in touch with her for all of your stationery needs!!

Services Used: Invitations

Terry was simply amazing to work with. The work that she did was beautiful. Any requests I had for paperware were quickly met with different design options. I received so many compliments on the invitations from my guests as well as on the little details at the actual wedding. I cannot recommend Terry enough for all of your stationary needs!

Services Used: Invitations

Working with Terry and Added Touches was such a pleasure! She has such great taste, and I trusted her sense of style when it came to everything. She was very professional, while still being personal and approachable. I highly recommend her services for high quality, beautiful wedding paperware!

Services Used: Invitations

Working with Terry at Added Touches was a wonderful experience! From the first meeting we had with her, Terry walked us through the in's and out's of what we would need. Her design drafts mirrored our exact specifications and were perfect! From thank you cards to buffet station cards and programs to signage, Terry was able to help weave our fairy tale theme and our colors throughout the wedding in a professional, elegant way.

Terry's work is high-quality. We had many people tell us that they thought our invitation was a true work of art! Having someone professional and capable designing and printing all of our paperware at a time when we had to focus on other tasks was exactly what we needed.

Karen
06/14/2014

I could not have survived the wedding planning process without Terry's help. Her attention to detail, overall knowledge about wedding planning, and her upbeat attitude turned what can be a rather stressful process into the perfect wedding day! I would recommend Terry highly to anyone. She is the absolute best!

Evelyn
1 Review
05/31/2014

Added Touches did an absolutely fabulous job in designing and creating all the paper goods for my daughter's wedding, which took place on May 31, 2014, at the Cadet Chapel of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York. The reception was held at the historic Hotel Thayer. Terry Larkin, the owner of Added Touches, was AWESOME to work with and designed for us a very complex wedding invitation, which was necessary because of all the military rules and regulations and our complicated transportation arrangements. We could not have done this without her. She also designed and made over 50 hotel bags, 200 escort and place cards, table numbers, menus, and fan programs, all very formal and lovely! We have received so many wonderful comments from our guests! I worked so closely with Terry for a couple of months that I feel that she is more than a business we chose to work with, but a friend who kept me grounded and on track to make my daughter's wedding one that people will talk about for years to come. I highly recommend Added Touches to anyone looking for absolutely gorgeous invitations, etc., for their wedding or other event. You will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations