Absolutely Cake

Absolutely Cake

7127 Florence Rd
Panama City, FL 32409 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Not required by state

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was given Sebrina's contact information from my aunt in California. I contacted Sebrina about doing my fiance's groom's cake. She was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. I am so glad I contacted her!!! I have been married one week and I am STILL receiving messages about how awesome the cake was! Her prices are affordable; she is easy going and convient to work with!! I will definitely be using her in the future!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my gosh...where to begin!!!! FABULOUS! Sebrina was just awesome..the cupcakes and cakes were soooo good..and just like I ordered! She suggested an idea for the Groom's Cake and it was too cute! My husband loved it!! Very very reasonable prices!! My day got hectic very quickly so even though I was supposed to go pick them up, she was able to deliver them to me..I can't say enough about the talent this lovely lady possesses!!!!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They tasted great and looked great! For the wedding cake, we gave Sebrina a picture of exactly how we wanted it to look. I was worried, because the designs were very intricate, but I was amazed and what she was able to give us. It looked exactly like the picture!! The groom's cake looked awesome as well. He asked for a Popeye's chicken box, and it looked exactly like the boxes you get from the restaurant. People didn't believe it when we told them that it was cake, not an actual Popeye's box! Sebrina does great cakes at VERY reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend using her!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
850-832-5717
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire