Abella Studios - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Wedding Photo Video Cinematography Photo Booth NJ NY CT

84 Brunswick Woods Drive
East Brunswick, NJ 08816 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simon was amazing to work with as our cinematographer! He and Franics did a wonderful job! I CANNOT WAIT to see my wedding video!!!! Thank you guys so much!!

• Wedding: 11/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are both Greek Orthodox and finding a company that was experienced in our church ceremony was extremely important to us. I had found Abella through a Greek friend who had posted her same day edit on Facebook. The video was dramatic, beautiful, and special. It captured so
many important and sacred parts of our ceremony, I knew I wanted to see more! I made a phone call and Jade was amazing and provided a great deal of information. I made an appointment in December of 2013 where I requested to see more photos and footage of Greek Orthodox ceremonies. Upon meeting with Jade that day in December, she kept her promise, and shared a wealth of beautiful photos and videos. We went over packages and chose one that would be best for our day, future, and of course, budget. She was never pushy, and in fact, told us it would be best to purchase by a certain date so that we could get a special open house price. A few weeks before our wedding, Ryan from Abella followed up and requested special shots, footage, and more information. It put me at ease knowing that they knew exactly what I wanted, and didn't want, and even more excited for our day!Tom, the photographer,made me feel comfortable and at ease. Frances and Brandon, the videographers, were wonderful as well. I can't say enough wonderful things about the Abella team! One more thing that is important to bring up is that we always knew that they were there, but they were never overly present or in our face. They were professional and understated while capturing the perfect shots. I don't know if that's because I was SO happy all day and was only focusing on my groom, family, and friends, or because Abella is THAT good! I'm sure it was a wonderful combination of both. If you are looking for a professional,
creative, hard working, and an awesome team to represent your wedding,
Abella is the perfect fit! I am SO HAPPY I chose them.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finding the right photographer and videographer for my daughter Kate's wedding ceremony to George, in our Greek Orthodox Church was no easy task. She spent hours online and got lots of referrals from friends, but not one of the leads interested her. Thankfully she viewed her friend's (also Greek Orthodox) wedding photos on Facebook, and was immediately excited over every photo/video she saw as was George. She wasted no time in making an appointment for the two of us to visit Abella Studios. We were hooked from the minute we met Jade and viewed the photos and videos she had ready for our appointment. Yes,they definitely knew what Greek weddings, with so much tradition and symbolism in each step of the service meant, and Jade showed us images of what her talented staff was capable of achieving. Kate made all the arrangements with Jade and picked photo and video packages that were in her budget without any pressure at all. In fact, Jade told Kate to wait to place the order because there was a special promotion coming up... how thoughtful of her to keep the budget in mind.A year of planning flew by and Kate and George's wedding day was here!The photographer, Tom, arrived at our home and immediately made us feel comfortable and relaxed. He was professional, talented, so very sweet and kind. He directed Kate, her three beautiful bridesmaids, her brother, uncle and me in a gentle and effortless manner. We all felt an instant rapport with Tom and was thrilled to have him in our home.Once we got to church Tom and the videographers, Frances and Brandon, immediately set up and were ready to shoot. They were a perfect team. The reception was as perfect as our home and church experience. We knew The Team was there but never were they "in our face".Thank you Abella. We can't wait to relive Kate and George's special day through the amazing talents of your awesome team.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was highly satisfied with the warm and professional vibe I got from everyone at Abella Studios. From start to finish the entire process worked out well. Our photographer, Tim, was very organized and did an amazing job considering the time crunch and weather concerns we had to deal with the day of our wedding. He was extremely flexible and really went out of his way to ensure that everything turned out as well as it possibly could. Needless to say, the sun came out just in time for our outdoor photos, and we can not wait to see how everything came out.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simon shot our 9/27/14 wedding. Our same day edit was AMAZING. Everyone keeps raving about how gorgeous it was. Ada edited on site as well, making that one of our favorite moments from the big day. The same day edit was played during cake for those of you who don't know and it recapped the ceremony for those who couldn't attend. We can't wait to see our full video soon!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abella Studios did a wonderful job with my wedding! I would highly recommend them to any friends and family who are looking for a photography/videography studio! Jade from the office was always extremely helpful with any and all of my questions and I had a ton of questions!

Anders was our photographer the day of our wedding and he was completely open to any ideas or questions we had. He was so easy to work with and we felt completely comfortable!

Benny was our videographer and was on the dance floor with us the whole night but you wouldn't have known he was there! Both Anders and Benny were completely unobtrusive during our wedding festivities and I could tell they wanted to make our day as perfect as possible.

I cannot say enough about Abella Studios! Thank you again!

Aubrey Mazzaro

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When it came to videographers I searched high and low to find the perfect match. As soon as I saw Abella’s Vimeo page I was blown away by the quality and creativity these videographers produced in each and every video. They truly capture the couple’s emotions and personalities in such a distinct manner. Since we were having a destination wedding 4 hours away in a state we were not familiar with, I requested we conduct a Skype session with Mark after hours. He not only agreed, but made sure he answered all questions in a professional and courteous manner. I had no doubt after that session that we were about to have the best videographers we could have dreamed of. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I felt like I had finally found the perfect team.
They staff was always very responsive and kind on my phone calls and emails. Excellent customer service, and always willing to answer any questions we had.
On the day of our wedding, our team of videographers Mark and Cameron arrived on time, and we felt very comfortable, as if we knew them for years. They were fun and friendly and worked so well with our photographers. They are truly artists and have an eye for life’s beautiful moments and capture details that one may not notice right away. I cannot wait to see the video and know it was the best investment of my entire life. At the end of the wedding all we are left with is memories of photo and video, so that is one area you should not skimp on, book with this vendor and you will not regret it!
They are truly the cream of the crop, and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for being a part of our special day.
Thanks Abella team!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Abella Studios for our July 25th Wedding and, lemme tell ya, we couldn't have asked for a more professional and kind photographer in my life. Both the photographer and videographer were amazing. They captured so many shots for our wedding day its unbelievable. I didn't even know the photographer was even at my wedding taking pictures that's how discreet she was and let me and my husband enjoy our wedding! She was unbelievably considerate, kind, funny, and when we did first look did all of the pictures I listed and then some. I had my 2 1/2 yr old niece in the wedding as my flower girl and working with kids at that age isn't easy. She (god I wish I could remember her name im so sorry!) was so patient with my niece, didn't force her to do anything, and when my niece was just playing around that's when she captured the moments and omg I cant wait to see these pictures! I HIGHLY recommend Abella to anyone who wants a friendly yet professional environment and doesn't want to be nagged all night long about what pictures to take. Extremely thoughtful of the day, wasn't nagged at all, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Amazing job both the photographer and videographer. He captured so much on video for us and sometimes I didn't see him as well which was amazing so we weren't having a camera in our face all the time. If you want amazing pictures and have a great time at your event without being bothered by photography or video, these are the people to call. Amazing work and great people to work with. Thank you so much for capturing so many special moments from our wedding and making it forever memorable.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tom was absolutely amazing my husband and I are so excited to see all our pictures from our may 31, 2014 wedding he had captured for us we saw a few on the screen and the wedding and my husband and I stood there in happy tears they LOOK AMAZING! We could not get a video of the wedding but tom did an incredible job capturing every moment for us. Thank you abella for making our wedding day so memorable.

Abella Studios - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Anita. We really appreciate your feedback and are so thrilled that you had an awesome experience on your BIG DAY. Please be sure to get in touch, should there be anything else we can do for you. Your Friends at Abella Studios...

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abella Studios was great to work with for my April 12th wedding. Leading up to the wedding the office was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions (there were a lot!). Our photographer Tom was great. He took lots of different types of pictures and they turned out amazing. He was very responsible, making sure to take the pictures that we requested. He even remembered to take us outside at sunset since I requested taking a few sunset pictures if possible. There were times during the reception that I didn't even know that he was there, but it was obvious from my pictures that he was. I was glad that he was there because he even caught pictures of me dancing with people that I didn't even remember dancing with since the day went by so quickly! I'd definitely recommend Abella for your wedding, I was very happy with their professionalism and great work.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING team!!!!!! We had Ryan as our photographer and Cameron as our videographer and they both were so easy to work and professional! Our SDE completely blew my mind!!! It was so beautiful!!!!! Was like a movie the way they filmed it.,but more importantly they captured all the emotions from that day and showcased it so perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better team! My husband and I LOVED them and we are so excited to see our wedding photos.

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
Profile Picture
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abella studios did an amazing job capturing our wedding! We used Abella for our engagement photos, and video/photography for our wedding. Best decision I ever made! The same day edit brought me to tears when it was played at the reception. We watch it at least once a day! The photographer and videographers were so nice, and very very professional! They captured every moment perfectly, and I am so happy that I will have these artistic photos and video to share for years to come. Abella Studios was the very first vendor I booked after the venue. I have admired their work since before I was even engaged. Thank you Abella, for the wonderful experience, and the beautiful memories.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abella Studios was the best "bang for your buck," We had sticker shock when we met with other local photographers and we weren't getting nearly as much as we were with Abella. Our photographer, Tom, was the best. He had so much positive energy that he made everyone so happy. I loved how he took creative shots and traditional shots, but he always knew how to have fun. We were laughing constantly! Our pictures came out fantastic.
Abella uses pictage.com to display the pictures, which allows your guests to view them and order their own prints so they don't have to bother you for copies! Thanks again Abella Studios and Tom! We can't wait to start putting together our album!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Abella was a true pleasure. I had a vision in my head on what I had wanted and they turned our dream into a reality. We worked with Mark who was super cool and professional. It didn't stop with Mark. His office personnel was very accommodating throughout the process and his team on the day of the wedding was experienced, detailed, and professional. I know that the wedding process could get hectic at times, but Abella's attention to detail and execution was spot on. It was a vendor that we didn't stress over once. Do yourself a favor and go with Abella!! I attached our SDE so you could see their work first hand. To this day I still watch it, and couldn't be happier with the job they did.
Check it out...

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ryan and Dan made our wedding so comfortable. They took wonderful pictures. Captured all the best moments. I can't wait to see my video. They are truely great people and and great photographer and videographer. Once you see there work you will understand.

• Wedding: 02/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abella Studios was the photographer that we chose for our wedding and I can not say enough about how great of a job they did! We absolutely LOVE our pictures and would recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
732-254-8000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7