A. T. Thomas

Flexibility:
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancee and I worked with AT Thomas Jewelers to make my engagement ring perfect! I didn't want a diamond center stone but something more affordable and Carly (who unfortunately no longer works there) was able to find the perfect center stone. She didn't push me into a diamond but listened to what I wanted and ordered several different stone cuts and sizes for me to look at. It was her that did more research and found the moissanite stone that I currently have. It is perfect and you can't even tell it isn't a real diamond plus half the price! I had such a great experience with them. They sized my ring twice for free and gave me a great discount on my setting. I can't wait to go pick out my fiancee's wedding band from them. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have great products, great service, and they may not be the cheapest in town but they are willing to work with everyone and gift discounts to repeat customers! I love A.T. Thomas!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

If you want someone who really knows their jewelry, go to AT Thomas Jewelers. The owner designs a lot of their pieces and knows the business (and their jewelry) inside-out. There is also an exeptional selection of women's wedding bands and engagement rings, almost to the point where it's overwhelming. We were able to find the unique band there that perfectly complimented my engagement ring (which actually came from a different jeweler), while it seemed that we were seeing basically the same five bands everywhere else we went that looked okay, but nothing more. The selection there allows you to find something unique for your ring. Although we were accidentaly shipped the wrong ring the first time around, they were quick to fix the mistake and get me the correct ring. We were pleased enough with the service there that we also bought my then-fiancee's band there as well, despite the fact that we had seen basically the same ring in numerous other jewelry stores for slightly less (his ring did come with a better guarantee at AT Thomas, though).

• Wedding: 06/20/2008
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband has bought many items of jewerly with A.T. Thomas since his first pleasant experience. My only experience was when we picked out our wedding bands, but they were wonderful. They also took to the opportunity to clean my engagement ring as we shopped. The staff did not take us to the expensive section, but rather listened to what we wanted and showed us a variety of rings in our price range.

• Wedding: 04/07/2007
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have one of the most unique and beautiful wedding rings. We bought a setting on display because of our budget. The jeweler was willing to work with us and now I have custom bands. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 06/05/2004