A. T. Thomas Jewelers

A. T. Thomas Jewelers

Lincoln, NE
402.467.5402
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I accidentally fell in love with the most beautiful engagement ring in the world at A.T. Thomas, they made sure that my best friend left the store with a card with all the information she would need to direct my then boyfriend right back to it. Imagine my surprise when he got down on one knee and showed me the ring he had purchased!!

A.T. Thomas was where we went to buy his ring as well. My husband got to try on multiple rings, while he and the salesman talked about the width of his ring related to grip on a golf club (who knew that was even an issue?). We walked away very satisfied that day, too!

And when I ordered my band, but wanted one diamond replaced with a sapphire as an homage to my mother's engagement ring, they took care of that without any problem.

A.T. Thomas has been so good to us! We are so thankful to have a wonderful store like theirs in town!!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancee and I worked with AT Thomas Jewelers to make my engagement ring perfect! I didn't want a diamond center stone but something more affordable and Carly (who unfortunately no longer works there) was able to find the perfect center stone. She didn't push me into a diamond but listened to what I wanted and ordered several different stone cuts and sizes for me to look at. It was her that did more research and found the moissanite stone that I currently have. It is perfect and you can't even tell it isn't a real diamond plus half the price! I had such a great experience with them. They sized my ring twice for free and gave me a great discount on my setting. I can't wait to go pick out my fiancee's wedding band from them. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

They have great products, great service, and they may not be the cheapest in town but they are willing to work with everyone and gift discounts to repeat customers! I love A.T. Thomas!

Services Used: Jewelry

If you want someone who really knows their jewelry, go to AT Thomas Jewelers. The owner designs a lot of their pieces and knows the business (and their jewelry) inside-out. There is also an exeptional selection of women's wedding bands and engagement rings, almost to the point where it's overwhelming. We were able to find the unique band there that perfectly complimented my engagement ring (which actually came from a different jeweler), while it seemed that we were seeing basically the same five bands everywhere else we went that looked okay, but nothing more. The selection there allows you to find something unique for your ring. Although we were accidentaly shipped the wrong ring the first time around, they were quick to fix the mistake and get me the correct ring. We were pleased enough with the service there that we also bought my then-fiancee's band there as well, despite the fact that we had seen basically the same ring in numerous other jewelry stores for slightly less (his ring did come with a better guarantee at AT Thomas, though).

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband has bought many items of jewerly with A.T. Thomas since his first pleasant experience. My only experience was when we picked out our wedding bands, but they were wonderful. They also took to the opportunity to clean my engagement ring as we shopped. The staff did not take us to the expensive section, but rather listened to what we wanted and showed us a variety of rings in our price range.

Services Used: Jewelry

I have one of the most unique and beautiful wedding rings. We bought a setting on display because of our budget. The jeweler was willing to work with us and now I have custom bands. Thank you!!