A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

It has been great working with Cakes by Carolynn. They are super friendly, helpful, and professional. There work looks absolutely wonderful and I can not wait to see my cake and of course eat it as well.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

So very happy with Cakes by Carolynn! We live in Ohio and planned a vow renewal on the beach in Florida. I had a vision of what I wanted, found a picture on Pinterest, and emailed it to Cakes by Carolynn. Every staff member I spoke with by phone was friendly, and they always responded very quickly tomy calls/emails! Wehad exactly what I wanted, delivered to the beach, on time, and it was as delicious as it was beautiful! Many guests commented on how pretty and yummy our cake/cupcakes were. HIGHLY recommend Cakes by Carolynn!!

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

WOW, how kind of you to post your pleasure with your wedding cake experience at Cakes by Carolynn. We appreciate you! Congratulations and wishing you love!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Everything was perfect from the price to the taste. I know I will be using and recommending Cakes by Carolynn.

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Yerelyn. We look forward to serving you with your future cake needs! Bless you!

Jillian
06/27/2015

Planning a wedding out of town you never know what you're going to get...Cake by Carolynn made everything super easy and exceeded our expectations with the gorgeous and most delicious cake that they provided!!! Thank you for everything! I can't wait for my anniversary so I can eat the cake again:)

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Awesome, Jillian! We are thankful you enjoyed your experience and your cake. If you wrap that top tier well and it will be just as good as on your wedding day. Blessings and wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We got married at the Grand Plaza and a cake by Cakes By Carolynn was included. We were a little nervous about that but we were so pleasantly surprised. They did a tasting for us and the cakes were all amazing. We loved the ability to get some different flavors (our cake was chocolate chip) but still have it be something most people liked. There was a bit of a charge to have the fancy flavor but nothing crazy and it was perfect. The cake was beautiful and we got many compliments on it. I couldn't be happier that they did our cake!!

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Dear Michela, Thank you for letting everyone know of your happiness with your wedding cake. We love that you were "pleasantly surprised" and "amazed" with the taste of our cakes. We agree, all flavors are amazing! Congrats!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Carolyn created my beautiful wedding cake for my destination wedding in Florida. I was very pleased with the design. I was not particular in details when I placed my order; I let them know my wedding colors and theme, and I couldn't have been more happy. I had several guests ask who made the cake and comment on how great it tasted. Great job Cakes of Carolyn and THANK YOU!.

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Kelly, You are so very welcome. It is OUR pleasure to serve you and make you happy. Congratulations and Blessings!

Recently Married

I just wanted to send you a huge Thank You for the outstanding wedding cake for my daughters wedding on June 12, 2015 at the Sirata Beach Resort. Everyone was very impressed by how beautiful the cake was with the blue bom orchids. Everyone loved, loved how yummy it was. I heard comments that it was the best tasting wedding cake ever!!! Thank you again for providing one five star wedding cake!!!

Best Wishes and Thank You Again!!!

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your outstanding review. It is always our goal and pleasure to provide a 5 star cake. Wishing you, your daughter and her husband many blessings!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This place makes the most delicious cake! My husband and I opted for an almond and raspberry swirl cake for our main cake and a marble cake for the groom's cake and our guests raved! The staff was very helpful in answering any questions I had regarding cakes. They were also very prompt in delivering and setting up the cake the day of the wedding. They also advised how to properly store the top tier for our first anniversary. I highly suggest everyone go to a cake tasting and then book with them - nothing else will compare! :)

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

How sweet! Thank you so very much!! We are pleased that your experience and the cake exceeded your expectations. Thanks for sharing with other brides and grooms. Congratulations and we wish you a much happiness!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered my wedding cake from here and was so pleased it was beautiful and very delicious I was very pleased considering I was out of state and didn't get to taste the cake before hand. Everyone loved the cake and even the wedding venue said they had never seen a cake that beautiful thank you guys so much :)

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

How exciting to hear your comments. We always try to do exactly as you desire. Just thrilled that you, your guests, and the staff were pleased with the taste and design. Thanks for posting and congratulations. We wish you much love and happiness!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered a buttercream cake with strawberry filling. It was delicious! I am glad I went with Cakes By Carolynn.

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Elyse. We are glad you went with Cakes by Carolynn too! Congrats!

Julie
04/26/2015

We chose Cakes by Carolynn for our wedding cake and had a fantastic experience! During our cake tasting they walked us through every step of designing our cake, provided input and showed us pictures of the many cakes they made for other weddings. We sampled many different flavors and fell in love with their blueberry swirl cake. We chose chocolate sea shells and starfish as decorations on the cake for our beach wedding. They handmade these and they looked stunning! The whole cake was to die for. Everything looked perfect and we were very pleased. Highly recommend Cakes by Carolynn if you want the perfect cake for your wedding.

Julie,
Thank you for posting your kind review. We always do our best to provide the perfect wedding cake. We are pleased that you were happy with your total experience and did get your perfect cake. Thanks again for taking time to advise other brides of your satisfaction. Blessings and Congratulations!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I could have not asked for a more amazing wedding cake!!! My wedding cake was 3-tiered that fed approx. 75, and it was their popular flavor combo of amaretto raspberry swirl cake with raspberry filling. It was beyond delicious, and a unique flavor that everyone enjoyed. The design of my cake was perfect for my venue, which was The Florida Aquarium. I had an ombre base color from white to blue, and coral design. The staff, especially Bonnie, was very helpful when I was making my decisions on the flavor and design, answering my many phone calls and emails. Also, I am a destination bride living in Chicago, and they made the process very easy for me without meeting them face-to-face after booking their services. I am so happy with their services, and definitely recommend them to anyone who doesn't want a traditional/boring wedding cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Carolynn did such an amazing job on our cake, we had a three tiered cake with strawberry filing and it was to die for. Bonnie was so wonderful to work with, all we did was give her a picture and she created a more beautiful version of what we expected. We would absolutely recommend their services and can't wait to order our Anniversary cake!

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Shanna, Thank you so very much. It is our desire to make you more than happy with your cake and experience with our team. We are glad you were pleased with both. Bless you and your marriage!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Carolynn did an amazing job. I had a 3 tiered naked cake with fresh berries. The cake was rasberry amaretto and butternutt. Every guest said it was the best cake they had ever had. It tasted delicious and was moist even without the outside frosting. I can't wait to order more cakes from here.

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Wow, Audrey. I appreciate your prompt review. I expect you are still on your honeymoon. It was a pleasure doing your cake and working with you. Congratulations, we wish you much happiness!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best tasting cake in all of Florida! Bonnie was very professional to work with. She made or cake vision come to life! They were very effective with communicating even though we were hundreds of miles away!

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Katie, Thank you for posting your satisfaction with your cake and Cakes by Carolynn. We often work with destination weddings and try to communicate effectively, even at a distance. Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! Blessings!

1 Review
Recently Married

The cake was delicious and looked exactly like the picture I sent them. Everyone was very helpful and prompt getting back with me. Thank you!!

A Special Touch - Cakes By Carolynn responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. It is our goal to always delight every bride and groom with their wedding cake. We are thankful you were delighted with yours. Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!