A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies

A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies

North Port, FL 34287 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies saved my wedding! We had our officiate cancel the day before our wedding, and luckily we found A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies. Within minutes she was on the phone interviewing us to customize our experience, and was extraordinarily flexible. Fast and quality, I recommend A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies to anybody looking for dependable service on their special day.

• Wedding: 07/28/2014
Daniel and Cynthia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was very accommodating, well-organized, and a great speaker. Jenifer was also very knowledgeable and had an abundance of resources. My wife and I would highly recommend her for future weddings.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer did a wonderful job of officiating our wedding. The ceremony she developed was beautiful and meaningful. She made the process of designing the ceremony very easy by presenting some good options based some basic questions. From there we made some changes and came up with a perfect ceremony. She always responded to my emails right away and very quickly completed any edits. Her presentation of the ceremony was also very nice. If I had it to do all over I would definitely still choose to use Jenifer!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer did a wonderful job with our wedding. She did everything we asked for, and gave us so many great ideas! Thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer provides an exceptional service, and really goes the extra mile to put together the perfect wedding service based on your needs. She was flexible and even found a way to incorporate our theme into our ceremony. We were impressed with her wedding knowledge, and appreciated her feedback with our unique vows. I would highly recommend her as an officiant if you are interested in a truly unique and personalized wedding.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was wonderful at our wedding. She made our day very special. The words we picked were perfect and she was easy to work with.

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Abigail
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer provided very good service and was helpful with suggestions.

• Wedding: 12/12/2012
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Jenifer as our officiant was the best choice we could have made.
She was so helpful with her venue suggestions and flexible with my thoughts and choices for our ceremony.
She was very flexible with the ceremony wording and provided us with several options to work with. She guided us through the rehearsal and the ceremony went very smoothly. Our guests complimented me on how she has the perfect voice and look for a celebrant. We agree! You have made another couple very happy!
Her professionalism was outstanding! I would recommend Jenifer for any ceremony. We had a wonderful experience working with Jenifer.
THANK YOU for being a part of our wedding.
Jerry and Denise Frank

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I spent a lot of time doing research on officiant's for our wedding. We were a little nervous because we come from different faiths and we weren't sure the best way to structure our ceremony. We knew that the person leading our ceremony had to understand our vision and connect with us. We found that and much more in our officiant Jenifer Stackpole with "A perfect wedding day ceremonies". We reached out to her online and she responded right away. She was able to answer all our questions and had many great suggestions that made our planning much easier and less stressful. She spoke to us on the phone and we were able to watch a video of a ceremony she had done. We knew right away we were going to choose her as our officiant and we are so happy we did! Jenifer was so organized that it took so much anxiety away from us. She came to our rehearsal and ran through everything so we all knew what do do the next day. She performed such a beautiful ceremony at our wedding and was able to create exactly what we were looking for! She's sweet, caring, has a wonderful and clear speaking voice and she really understands and genuinely loves romance. She listened to what we wanted and she created a beautiful ceremony for us that we will remember forever. Everything went so smoothly, thanks to Jenifer and we couldn't be more thankful. We highly recommend her to anyone, we know we made the right choice! Thanks again Jenifer!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was amazing ! Everyone loved her ceremony and there wasnt a dry eye in the room ! I highly recommend her for your services(:

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was absolutely fantastic! She delivered a truly beautiful and perfect ceremony! We knew from our first meeting - she was so personable and professional - that she would be the one to lead our Big Day. With all of the workings of a wedding, planning a ceremony can feel like a daunting task, but Jenifer was there every step of the way and went well above and beyond our greatest expectations.

• Wedding: 02/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I called Jennifer Stackpole literally less than a week before we were married. With him being in the army, we didn't have much time to put anything together. Jennifer provided us with everything we could have ever hope for and made a beautiful wedding planned in only 4 days possible for us! It amazed me how she was able to assemble a ceremony unique to both of our individual personalities as well as representative of us as a couple without having ever met us before the big day! She was able to identify with us both via telephone and made the wedding of our dreams possible. I would recommend her to anyone and thank you Jennifer for your help in making our special day!

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't praise Jenifers service enough. From the very start she was happy to answer our questions, replied to all emails promptly and wrote a beautiful service for our wedding, that was so heartfelt. Having Jenifer to guide us through the process removed all the stress of planning the service and she was so conscientious of every detail we knew we had left nothing to chance! On the actual day of the service she arrived in plenty of time and conducted a seamless ceremony that everyone complimented us on afterwards. We would recommend her to anyone in need of an officiate for their special day.
Felicity and Bob Stack, Sarasota FL

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer provided such a beautiful ceremony and service. We were both very pleased with the content and presentation. It was very personal, intimate, and just felt right. Jenifer was very thorough in her consultation meeting. No stone was left unturned and every detail considered. We gave her an idea of what we would like and she took that and ran with it and the result was perfection.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was very prompt and professional. Several of our guests enquired about her and will recomend her services to friends & reletives we will as well. I could not have picked a better officiant, Jenifer did an outstanding job. Thank you janifer! Mr. & Mrs Shults

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very pleasant, professional, and helpful. Answered all of my questions and in a timely fashion and made helpful suggestions. Guided everyone to make sure they knew their part to make my day run smoothly. She chose amazing passages and poems for our ceremony and presented it absolutely beautifully. I highly recommend Jenifer to perform your wedding!!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
941-979-0016
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards