A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

! "I can't say enough about the wonderful job you did renewing our wedding vows. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how efficient and eloquent you are." Your willing to customize the ceremony and personalize the vows were amazing. I hope to do a vow renewal again in the future with A Perfect Day

Paul
04/11/2015

We couldn't be happier with our choice of Jenifer Gay to be the officiant at our wedding. She was friendly, professional and thorough. Her flexibility and assistance were invaluable. We chose to have a home ceremony with just a few close friends and everyone having a small role. Jenifer "emceed" the event flawlessly. We felt very fortunate to have her and highly recommend her to others.

Craig
02/28/2015

Jennifer did a wonderful job on our wedding and was very easy to work with. we highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

Jenifer gave us the most beautiful ceremony! We were very prepared for the whole day and she customized the ceremony to fit us perfectly. The price was very good and she was very efficient with the certification process. Not to mention the sentimentality and beauty of the ceremony itself. We both cried like little babies throughout the whole thing! She couldn't have done a better job. I recommend Jenifer to anybody looking to have a meaningful, well organized, and cost effective wedding! I would recommend her to anybody period! Thank you Jenifer for giving me the perfect wedding I always dreamed of!

Niki
12/06/2014

Jenifer did an amazing job as the officiant at our wedding. She had us fill out a questionnaire to get a feel of what exactly we wanted and with that was able to put together the most beautiful ceremony. She answered my e-mails promptly and was very helpful anytime I had a question or needed a suggestion. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Andrew
10/26/2014

She was extremely professional and well spoken. We have her the freedom to choose all of the readings and put the ceremony together how she saw appropriate and it was absolutely beautiful.

Daniel and Cynthia
07/28/2014

A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies saved my wedding! We had our officiate cancel the day before our wedding, and luckily we found A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies. Within minutes she was on the phone interviewing us to customize our experience, and was extraordinarily flexible. Fast and quality, I recommend A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies to anybody looking for dependable service on their special day.

Brian
07/26/2014

Jenifer was very accommodating, well-organized, and a great speaker. Jenifer was also very knowledgeable and had an abundance of resources. My wife and I would highly recommend her for future weddings.

Services Used: Officiant

Jenifer did a wonderful job of officiating our wedding. The ceremony she developed was beautiful and meaningful. She made the process of designing the ceremony very easy by presenting some good options based some basic questions. From there we made some changes and came up with a perfect ceremony. She always responded to my emails right away and very quickly completed any edits. Her presentation of the ceremony was also very nice. If I had it to do all over I would definitely still choose to use Jenifer!

Services Used: Officiant

Jenifer did a wonderful job with our wedding. She did everything we asked for, and gave us so many great ideas! Thanks for everything!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Jenifer provides an exceptional service, and really goes the extra mile to put together the perfect wedding service based on your needs. She was flexible and even found a way to incorporate our theme into our ceremony. We were impressed with her wedding knowledge, and appreciated her feedback with our unique vows. I would highly recommend her as an officiant if you are interested in a truly unique and personalized wedding.

Abigail
03/02/2013

Jenifer was wonderful at our wedding. She made our day very special. The words we picked were perfect and she was easy to work with.

Nancy
12/12/2012

Jennifer provided very good service and was helpful with suggestions.

Services Used: Officiant

Having Jenifer as our officiant was the best choice we could have made.
She was so helpful with her venue suggestions and flexible with my thoughts and choices for our ceremony.
She was very flexible with the ceremony wording and provided us with several options to work with. She guided us through the rehearsal and the ceremony went very smoothly. Our guests complimented me on how she has the perfect voice and look for a celebrant. We agree! You have made another couple very happy!
Her professionalism was outstanding! I would recommend Jenifer for any ceremony. We had a wonderful experience working with Jenifer.
THANK YOU for being a part of our wedding.
Jerry and Denise Frank

Nicole
05/19/2012

My fiance and I spent a lot of time doing research on officiant's for our wedding. We were a little nervous because we come from different faiths and we weren't sure the best way to structure our ceremony. We knew that the person leading our ceremony had to understand our vision and connect with us. We found that and much more in our officiant Jenifer Stackpole with "A perfect wedding day ceremonies". We reached out to her online and she responded right away. She was able to answer all our questions and had many great suggestions that made our planning much easier and less stressful. She spoke to us on the phone and we were able to watch a video of a ceremony she had done. We knew right away we were going to choose her as our officiant and we are so happy we did! Jenifer was so organized that it took so much anxiety away from us. She came to our rehearsal and ran through everything so we all knew what do do the next day. She performed such a beautiful ceremony at our wedding and was able to create exactly what we were looking for! She's sweet, caring, has a wonderful and clear speaking voice and she really understands and genuinely loves romance. She listened to what we wanted and she created a beautiful ceremony for us that we will remember forever. Everything went so smoothly, thanks to Jenifer and we couldn't be more thankful. We highly recommend her to anyone, we know we made the right choice! Thanks again Jenifer!

Services Used: Officiant

Jenifer was amazing ! Everyone loved her ceremony and there wasnt a dry eye in the room ! I highly recommend her for your services(: