A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife and I did a destination wedding in Florida. We had no idea who to use for any of our vendors. After a short search and a couple of emails sent, Jenifer responded and said she would be happy to be our wedding officiant. She also referred us to the photographer and DJ that we used.
We couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding! The ceremony was perfect! Jenifer worked closely with us to make our ceremony personal and truly special.
I highly recommend her to anyone getting married!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Jenifer was amazing. She always answered all of my emails quickly and even helped me with writing my vows when I was struggling. She was understanding and considerate to our needs since we wanted a romantic non-denominational ceremony. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us that was heartfelt and reflected our personality. I would recommend her to everyone! She has a beautiful experience inside and out!

Services Used: Officiant

We are so happy we used this vendor as Jenifer Gay was great! She was not only very nice and professional the whole time but also extremely helpful in planning the ceremony. She had great suggestions and took the stress out of everything. I would definitely recommend this company, ask for Jenifer!!

Services Used: Officiant

! "I can't say enough about the wonderful job you did renewing our wedding vows. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how efficient and eloquent you are." Your willing to customize the ceremony and personalize the vows were amazing. I hope to do a vow renewal again in the future with A Perfect Day

Paul
04/11/2015

We couldn't be happier with our choice of Jenifer Gay to be the officiant at our wedding. She was friendly, professional and thorough. Her flexibility and assistance were invaluable. We chose to have a home ceremony with just a few close friends and everyone having a small role. Jenifer "emceed" the event flawlessly. We felt very fortunate to have her and highly recommend her to others.

Private User
Recently Married

Amazing and wonderful!! Thank you for helping us create our perfect wedding ceremony!

Craig
02/28/2015

Jennifer did a wonderful job on our wedding and was very easy to work with. we highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

Jenifer gave us the most beautiful ceremony! We were very prepared for the whole day and she customized the ceremony to fit us perfectly. The price was very good and she was very efficient with the certification process. Not to mention the sentimentality and beauty of the ceremony itself. We both cried like little babies throughout the whole thing! She couldn't have done a better job. I recommend Jenifer to anybody looking to have a meaningful, well organized, and cost effective wedding! I would recommend her to anybody period! Thank you Jenifer for giving me the perfect wedding I always dreamed of!

Niki
12/06/2014

Jenifer did an amazing job as the officiant at our wedding. She had us fill out a questionnaire to get a feel of what exactly we wanted and with that was able to put together the most beautiful ceremony. She answered my e-mails promptly and was very helpful anytime I had a question or needed a suggestion. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Andrew
10/26/2014

She was extremely professional and well spoken. We have her the freedom to choose all of the readings and put the ceremony together how she saw appropriate and it was absolutely beautiful.

Daniel and Cynthia
07/28/2014

A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies saved my wedding! We had our officiate cancel the day before our wedding, and luckily we found A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies. Within minutes she was on the phone interviewing us to customize our experience, and was extraordinarily flexible. Fast and quality, I recommend A Perfect Day Wedding Ceremonies to anybody looking for dependable service on their special day.

Brian
07/26/2014

Jenifer was very accommodating, well-organized, and a great speaker. Jenifer was also very knowledgeable and had an abundance of resources. My wife and I would highly recommend her for future weddings.

Services Used: Officiant

Jenifer did a wonderful job of officiating our wedding. The ceremony she developed was beautiful and meaningful. She made the process of designing the ceremony very easy by presenting some good options based some basic questions. From there we made some changes and came up with a perfect ceremony. She always responded to my emails right away and very quickly completed any edits. Her presentation of the ceremony was also very nice. If I had it to do all over I would definitely still choose to use Jenifer!

Services Used: Officiant

Jenifer did a wonderful job with our wedding. She did everything we asked for, and gave us so many great ideas! Thanks for everything!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Jenifer provides an exceptional service, and really goes the extra mile to put together the perfect wedding service based on your needs. She was flexible and even found a way to incorporate our theme into our ceremony. We were impressed with her wedding knowledge, and appreciated her feedback with our unique vows. I would highly recommend her as an officiant if you are interested in a truly unique and personalized wedding.

Abigail
03/02/2013

Jenifer was wonderful at our wedding. She made our day very special. The words we picked were perfect and she was easy to work with.