A LYRIC ENSEMBLE

A LYRIC ENSEMBLE

2014 BEST of Weddings Winner by theknot.com brides!

3156 9th St.
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with A Lyric Ensemble. I didn't hear all of the prelude/postlude music, as I was off doing photos, but from what I did hear (along with reviews from my guests) they were awesome. I asked for them to play "Good Lovin'" as a recessional, which they did, and it sounded great. I really enjoyed the combination of Violin, Guitar, and Cello. It isn't a normal trio, but it worked gorgeously.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Lyric Ensemble was very professional, nice and easy to work with. Their music is superb, and they have many different options to pick from on their music list. We were very happy with our choice to work with A Lyric Ensemble for our ceremony music.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the violin, guitar, and cello trio play for the ceremony and reception. The music was exceptional, with just the right mix of contemporary and classical.

Dennis, the guitarist, was generous enough to invite me to sit in on guitar for a couple special songs for my stepdaughter, making the day even more memorable.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I (and our guests) were thrilled with the string trio we had for our wedding. In the lead up to the wedding, Kimberlee was incredibly responsive and helpful - she replied quickly to all the emails I sent her. Also, I appreciated that she was very upfront about the fact that she would not be able to perform that day...but the cellist she sent in her place was great! All thumbs up!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Lyric Ensemble play for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception, and found them nothing less than great. Talented, professional, easy to work with, all in all solid performers with a passion for what they do. Easy to recommend with no hesitation.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Lyric Ensemble is a wonderful group for ceremony music and I would recommend them to anyone. Kimberlee is very responsive, professional and easy to work with. The music samples and reperatoire lists on the website are very user friendly. We had the cello and guitar combination for our ceremony and selected classical reperatoire. It was lovely. I'm very happy with our decision to go with Lyric Ensemble!

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ceremony music was perfect. We really appreciated that they were able to tailor the selections to fit what we wanted. We received multiple compliments from our guests and were truly impressed with the level of talent!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful Music!! Lyric Ensemble (trio) were the musicians at my daughter's wedding March 16, 2013 in Estes Park, Colorado. Our initial contact with Kimberlee was through email - she was very professional and it was obvious that she had extensive experience as a wedding musician. She had the details worked out early and the contract in the mail promptly. She went over the music selection with our daughter and son in law and recommended names of soloists she had worked with before and trusted to be cohesive to the ensemble. On the day of the wedding we were so busy that we left all the details up to them and Lyric Ensemble totally surpassed our expectations! They knew exactly what to do at all times and played AMAZING music that matched our taste, receiving many compliments from the guests. I would definitely work with Kimberlee again and I would highly recommend the Lyric Ensemble for your wedding or for any event!!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Lyric Ensemble was phenomenal! Kimberly was great in the pre-planning process. And the duo (Angie and Brett) were amazing at the event. They played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I received many compliments from my guests!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend A Lyric Ensembly! Very professional and responsive, and we received lots of compliments from our guests about the pre-ceremony and ceremony music.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Lyric Ensemble has a great repetoire. You can even listen on the website. Kimberlee was very professional and easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble performed for my wedding in Estes Park in July. They did a beautiful job and were extremely helpful in selecting the music and atmosphere for the ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having a ceremony in Colorado and wants to add a special, elegant touch to the event. Their website has clips of all their music so you can hear for yourself how lovely they sound.

• Wedding: 07/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble performed for my wedding in Boulder in August. They were very helpful & flexible in selecting the music. My husband and I had wanted a particular song played during our ceremony which was not on their repertoire. Kimberlee was more than willing to help work with me to find the music and come up with an arrangement that would work. They did a wonderful job. Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Lyric Ensemble added an elegant dimension to my daughter's wedding. Those in attendance were so pleased. Kimberlee was wonderful to work with in putting the program together. Absolute perfection.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
303-442-2025
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards