A LYRIC ENSEMBLE

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lindsay
01/10/2015

I hired a trio of musicians from A Lyric Ensemble to play at my wedding ceremony in Denver, CO in January. Kimberlee was wonderful to work with and helped me with every step along the way! She was very quick with responding to any e-mail or questions that arose and even helped me select music that would be appropriate for our ceremony. The live music added a special touch to our ceremony and our guests raved about how much they enjoyed the music! If you are wanting musicians to make your special day spectacular, A Lyric Ensemble comes HIGHLY recommended. I cannot say enough about how great they were!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I had a great experience with A Lyric Ensemble. I didn't hear all of the prelude/postlude music, as I was off doing photos, but from what I did hear (along with reviews from my guests) they were awesome. I asked for them to play "Good Lovin'" as a recessional, which they did, and it sounded great. I really enjoyed the combination of Violin, Guitar, and Cello. It isn't a normal trio, but it worked gorgeously.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

A Lyric Ensemble was very professional, nice and easy to work with. Their music is superb, and they have many different options to pick from on their music list. We were very happy with our choice to work with A Lyric Ensemble for our ceremony music.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We had the violin, guitar, and cello trio play for the ceremony and reception. The music was exceptional, with just the right mix of contemporary and classical.

Dennis, the guitarist, was generous enough to invite me to sit in on guitar for a couple special songs for my stepdaughter, making the day even more memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

My wife and I (and our guests) were thrilled with the string trio we had for our wedding. In the lead up to the wedding, Kimberlee was incredibly responsive and helpful - she replied quickly to all the emails I sent her. Also, I appreciated that she was very upfront about the fact that she would not be able to perform that day...but the cellist she sent in her place was great! All thumbs up!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We had Lyric Ensemble play for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception, and found them nothing less than great. Talented, professional, easy to work with, all in all solid performers with a passion for what they do. Easy to recommend with no hesitation.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

A Lyric Ensemble is a wonderful group for ceremony music and I would recommend them to anyone. Kimberlee is very responsive, professional and easy to work with. The music samples and reperatoire lists on the website are very user friendly. We had the cello and guitar combination for our ceremony and selected classical reperatoire. It was lovely. I'm very happy with our decision to go with Lyric Ensemble!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The ceremony music was perfect. We really appreciated that they were able to tailor the selections to fit what we wanted. We received multiple compliments from our guests and were truly impressed with the level of talent!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Beautiful Music!! Lyric Ensemble (trio) were the musicians at my daughter's wedding March 16, 2013 in Estes Park, Colorado. Our initial contact with Kimberlee was through email - she was very professional and it was obvious that she had extensive experience as a wedding musician. She had the details worked out early and the contract in the mail promptly. She went over the music selection with our daughter and son in law and recommended names of soloists she had worked with before and trusted to be cohesive to the ensemble. On the day of the wedding we were so busy that we left all the details up to them and Lyric Ensemble totally surpassed our expectations! They knew exactly what to do at all times and played AMAZING music that matched our taste, receiving many compliments from the guests. I would definitely work with Kimberlee again and I would highly recommend the Lyric Ensemble for your wedding or for any event!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

A Lyric Ensemble was phenomenal! Kimberly was great in the pre-planning process. And the duo (Angie and Brett) were amazing at the event. They played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I received many compliments from my guests!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I would highly recommend A Lyric Ensembly! Very professional and responsive, and we received lots of compliments from our guests about the pre-ceremony and ceremony music.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

A Lyric Ensemble has a great repetoire. You can even listen on the website. Kimberlee was very professional and easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble performed for my wedding in Estes Park in July. They did a beautiful job and were extremely helpful in selecting the music and atmosphere for the ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having a ceremony in Colorado and wants to add a special, elegant touch to the event. Their website has clips of all their music so you can hear for yourself how lovely they sound.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble performed for my wedding in Boulder in August. They were very helpful & flexible in selecting the music. My husband and I had wanted a particular song played during our ceremony which was not on their repertoire. Kimberlee was more than willing to help work with me to find the music and come up with an arrangement that would work. They did a wonderful job. Highly recommended!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Lyric Ensemble added an elegant dimension to my daughter's wedding. Those in attendance were so pleased. Kimberlee was wonderful to work with in putting the program together. Absolute perfection.