A Limo Affair

A Limo Affair

...creating an affair to remember

208 Main Street
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wedding party of 34 so we needed a BIG vehicle for transportation. After looking at several limo companies and realizing it was way to expensive, we started looking into trolleys but all the trolleys in my area all had lettering on them and I did not want that in my pictures. So I googled white trolleys and A Limo Affair popped up, I called and Melony was very nice and helpful. I didn't want to commit without seeing the trolley in person, so she suggested to go and see it even though it was a drive I decided to go. So my fiance and I went and the minute I saw it I was sold!! I called her up the next morning and put a deposit down. The price was EXTREMELY reasonable, the trolley was just what I wanted it was perfect!! Marc the driver was great called me the week of the wedding just to confirm everything and the day of was on time and ready to go, he was a real sport considering we had so many people, it was great!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014

Melony,

This is Ronda (Fairbanks) Ciocca, I just got married this past Saturday in Dennis on Cape Cod and we used your company for our Trolley transportation.

We could not be HAPPIER with your services! From the first time I spoke with you on the phone, your knowledge and professionalism made me know I had chosen the right company for our wedding. The Trolley itself was truly amazing and like nothing I have seen before. The cleanliness, the cooler with waters and Champagne and the gorgeous fireplace just made it all the more enjoyable.

And of course, our driver Brad was absolutely a delight! He was so professional and so sure of what he was doing that I had not one worry. As you know, we were a little concerned about a few of the tight spots we needed to get around but Brad made it seem like riding a bike. He was friendly and made us truly feel that the days was ours! We even tried to get him to join us for some appetizers at the reception but kindly stated he really needed to get back. You have a gem there!

So all our thanks and appreciation for such a wonderful experience and a perfect day! We will certainly be referring you to everyone!!!

Sincerely,

Ronda and Bill Ciocca

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Ronda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trolley was fantastic and chauffeur Brad couldn't have been more accommodating! My daughter had a very large bridal party so it was perfect and so comfortable for everyone. Melody was always helpful with guestions and always returned emails or calls immediately. Thank you for adding the perfect touch to my daughters wedding!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used A LImo Affair for our daughter's wedding. They were great. Brad was our driver. He was very easy to work with. He has an incredible calm and professional manner about him. He was very flexible, prompt, courteous and an excellent driver. The wedding trolly was impeccable, adorable, and loved by our guests. It added just the right touch to the festivities!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We discovered the wedding trolley when my friend's brother used it to transport his bridal party last year. I thought it was so neat and different that our guests would love it! We booked it shortly after and everyone was wonderful to work with. From the beginning, they were clear and responsive to our needs which included multiple trips and picking up hotel guests at two different locations and don't even get me started on the drop-off's at the end of the night! Brad drove us with our wedding party to the venue and then went back for the guests who were staying at two different hotels. He made the first stop, the second stop and took it upon himself to go back to the first stop just in case there were some stragglers... and there were... about 10 of them! Our guests told us he welcomed them, informed them that the coolers on the trolley were full and gave them an overall great experience! Everything happened exactly as they said it would, from the phone calls and text messages to prompt pick up and drop off times! I've already rebooked them for the 25 anniversary party ;)

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Trolley was perfect, we had a bridal party of 20 people! It was very clean inside and out, and plenty of room for us to spread out ! Also has a electric fireplace for great ambiance :) we requested a certain trolley and we received exactly what we requested! Our driver was AWESOME he was in contact with me through the whole morning just to reassure me everything was on time !!!!! 5 stars for everything :)

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The trolley was beautiful, The driver was great, And we were able to get some great pictures Because of the trolley. Everybody at the wedding loved it, I would highly recommend the trolley!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
David
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simple Amazing company !My sister used them as well. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The trolley was elegant and lovely. It added a classic touch to the wedding. It was comfortable and the driver was professional.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had an excellent experience with Limo Affair! The white trolley is beautiful! The service that was provided was stellar from the business office to the trolley driver! Thank you so much for adding more great stories to our special day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

A+++ Service! A Limo Affair is an amazing company to do business with. We were a little nervous at first using an out of state company for transportation. However, Connecticut does not offer limos larger than 8 passenger. We found A Limo Affair online and decided to give them a call. Melony was very professional, friendly, honest and upfront with us. She even encouraged us to price limos out of New York because they were much closer to us. After a few phone calls to New York companies we realized we definitely wanted to use A Limo Affair. The other companies were more expensive and not nearly as professional and upfront with all the details. I called Melony back and she went over everything with me on the phone. She went over details of our big day that we had even thought about. She wanted to make sure that everything would be perfect for us on our wedding day. Fast forward to June 9 and we couldn't have been more satisfied with our service. Brad was our Chauffeur for the day. He called a few days prior to confirm locations of pickup and other details. He arrived a little early at the pickup location for the girls which was great. He was friendly and professional and got the girls to the ceremony on time. The Wedding Trolley itself was amazing. Our guests were in awe as this giant white trolley came strolling down the driveway. It provided so much room that nobody had to worry about cramming into the limo and messing up their tuxedos or dresses. Brad was very helpful making sure he poured champagne for everyone and handed out water and beer that we had provided. It was a nice smooth ride to our reception location. The inside of the trolley was clean and perfect temperature to keep us cool and sweat free on the warm summer day. We can't say enough as to how wonderful our experience was and how much A Limo Affair added to a perfect wedding day. Highly recommended!! Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 06/09/2013
Jared and Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the first time I have ever scheduled anything let alone transportation. It was my son's wedding and rehearsal dinner and everything needed to be perfect. A Limo Affair made that possible. The Trolley was everything I expected and the service far from what I expected. Mike our Chauffer was always attentive, early and made the hole weekend a piece of Cake. Thank you A Limo Affair for a wedding that was extraordinary.

Anonymous

Hi Melony!
Thanks for following up so quickly. I have nothing but positive feedback for your company. The trolley was absolutely adorable and Brad was perfect. He texted and called prior to the wedding and texted the day of the wedding to inform he was en route. He was professional, friendly, and extremely helpful.
One of my favorite wedding day moments was in the trolley on the way to the wedding with my bridesmaids, parents, grandfather, and flower girl. One of my girls started singing "Going to the Chapel" and then Brad started playing it. Everyone sang that song to me on the way to the church and it was SO special! Even my flower girl knew the words! That memory is one I will cherish forever.
Thank you again for everything. I am so glad we were able to book the trolley with you.
Lauren

• Wedding: 04/26/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melony and our driver were both awesome! Such an easy company to deal with - which is nice when planning a wedding (no additional stress needed)! I would highly recommend them and will use them in the future for any limo needs!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the trolley car for our wedding - it was gorgeous. Brad was our driver and he was awesome! He stayed through the entire reception to shuttle people back to the hotel at the end of the reception. They were on time, friendly, and genuinely excited for us! They even texted my Dad at every stop they made to let him know how they were doing on time, traffic, etc... They were a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend them :)

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
855-731-0226
ext. 2
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards