A Grand Event Party Rentals

A Grand Event Party Rentals

From tents to tableware, we have everything to make your event, A Grand Event

5020 Nicholson Ct.
North Bethesda, MD 20895 | map
Rentals: Barware, Chairs, China, Chocolate Fountain, Dance Fl...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered a tent, globe lights, tables, chairs, napkins, and tablecloths for my wedding last Saturday. Everything was beautiful quality and set up and tear down was quick and easy. My only complaint is that not all of the fabrics are true to the color samples they have on their website. The standard mint tablecloths for the main tables were perfect, as were the darker green napkins, but what we thought was a pale champagne gold color for the drink and cake tables ended up being a mustardy yellow. It wasn't a big deal since I was a paranoid bride and had a few spare tablecloths available to me, but it would have been nice to be able to order fabric samples before booking. Otherwise, I would certainly recommend A Grand Event and was extremely satisfied with how easy they made this rather large aspect of our wedding.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Grand Event provided the linens and pipe/drape for our wedding! They were easy to work with, responded quickly to emails and were great about adding some last minute items and delivery to our order. The linens arrived during the scheduled window, and the driver was courteous and polite. I highly recommend A Grand Event!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've used A Grand Event as a professional planner and was very impressed with their services. As a bride, they took my satisfaction to another level! They are very responsive to questions and requests and flexible with any changes that need to be made. They did a great job with everything!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We did lots of DIY for our wedding and working with A Grand Event Party Rentals was extremely easy. Kristen was always very responsive to any changes we made in our evolving rental list. The tables, chairs, china and glassware for our ceremony, cocktail and reception was delivered in perfect conditions on Friday and picked up promptly on Monday. It was a real pleasure working with this company.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used A Grand Event for linens for my wedding. They had the best price in the area from the companies I quoted and it was great value for the money. The colors I chose matched my wedding scheme perfectly and I appreciated that they had tons of colors to choose from. I worked with Kristen over email and she was responsive and flexible. I also appreciated that they offered a pick-up option rather than being forced to pay a delivery fee. It was a painless process and I would use them again if I needed linens.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Meilani
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Grand Event set up strands of pearl lights over the patio of our wedding venue and they did an absolutely beautiful job - I would highly recommend this vendor to any couples who are having part or all of their wedding reception outdoors. Michael was very professional and responsive to my questions and changes during the planning process.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

4 a Grand Event was fabulous to work with! We changed what we wanted to rent from them multiple times and they were very accommodating with our requests. The tent looks AMAZING on the wedding day and I'd highly recommend working with them!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cannot compliment enough for their flexibility. We had an outdoor event and they were so patient with our needs for "do we tent or not tent". They were so kind with our prewedding decision jitters. We did end up setting up the tent which was beautiful. The chairs were perfect. Compliments to the guys who delivered-- my groom was very happy. Would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so easy and accommodating and service was great.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The people here showed us great customer service. They worked with us on some last minute changes with professionalism and great attitudes. I'd recommend them for your rental needs.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding tent & outdoor dance floor was by far my favorite part of our reception thanks to the amazing team at A Grand Event! During the planning process we worked with Wes and he was extremely knowledge, professional and trustworthy. We had 3 plans based solely on weather and Wes was so accommodating and helped give us some great ideas. Our draped tent and chandeliers were out of this world beautiful. I almost cried when I saw it because of how amazing it looked. We had the wedding of our dreams due in large part to the tent and dance floor services from a Grand Event. A Grand Event was one of our favorite vendors we got to work with and I couldn't imagine using anyone else b/c they were so phenomenal!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Sophia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found A grand event through weddingwire after I was having trouble getting in touch with local DC rental companies to provide linens and a dance floor for my wedding day. I had my event at the Newseum and by using a Grand Event rather than their linen company I was able to save a large amount of money. I went through Wes for everything and he was wonderful to work with. He always quickly responded to my emails and was very flexible when my event order changed several times. He helped me in doing a "mock set up" of what my tables would look like the day of and gave me options of how I could cut costs to stay within my budget. He was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend his company to anyone needing linens or a dance floor for their big day!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I called A Grand Event Party Rentals for a tent, tables, and chairs. They were very professional, prompt, and courteous. It was worth every penny. They made this part of the wedding process very easy. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH - RENTED ITEMS FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY PARTY AND EVERYTHING LOOKED AND TURNED OUR GREAT. WILL DEFINITLY BE USING A GRAND EVENT IN THE FURTURE.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Affordable, prompt, easy to plan and work with. Professional service.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The people at A Grand Event were professional in every way. Their rates were extremely competitive, and the set-up was beautiful. Too bad I am not going to get married again! I would use them for another garden party any time.

301-231-8368
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment