A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Very Nice, could not have asked for a better person.

Cristina
06/14/2015

Kimberly was incredible from start to finish. Firstly, we are from Michigan, but were getting married in California. She helped us navigate the process to have everything ready on the legal side when we arrived. Being a former marriage commissioner gives her the leg up in terms of going through this process. Secondly, on the wedding day, Kimberly was so welcoming, friendly, and perfect! My fiance is a little nervous being the center of attention, and Kimberly helped bring her out of her shell. She couldn't stop raving about how comfortable she made her feel. She was really an important part of our day.

Sandra
06/08/2015

Working with Kimberly Thompson was a pleasure from our first encounter to our wedding day. She was warm, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and well organized....exactly what we needed.

Heather
04/18/2015

Kimberly was an amazing officiant! She was so helpful in getting all of the important marriage license paperwork completed, and she answered all of our questions right away. She let us take the lead in planning the ceremony that fit our relationship and personalities. She took the time to meet with us in person to review our ceremony logistics and at the courthouse to file paperwork. She is upbeat, funny, and personable, which made for an excellent ceremony. Thank you Kimberly!

Stephen
04/11/2015

I cannot thank Kimberly enough for helping us plan the PERFECT wedding. I can sincerely say that I can't think of one single thing I would improve about our day. We went into this planning process without a clue about venue options, photographer, flowers, etc. All we knew is that we wanted our ceremony in Napa. We had a small, intimate wedding, and the options became somewhat limited. So, based on reviews, I contacted Kimberly. From that moment, everything was put into motion. She took care of everything for us! The wedding was at Brix, a beautiful location. We were treated so well by everyone there. Jen, our photographer who Kimberly arranged, was simply phenomenal. I could say so much more...it was just perfect. Leave everything in Kimberly's hands and don't hesitate. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Paul
01/03/2015

Administration t notice to I had no other vendors secured, to second marriages for both partiesnterrtries, to the blending of families that are both devoutly Roman Catholic (Filipina/American + Italian/American.

I sincerely can say that Kim's caring approach to fully understanding Judith and I as people, our past journey to get here, the importance of family, the importance of God in our lives, and our aspirations for our new life together made a huge difference in helping us navigate thru the process with incredible comfort. It really felt like we knew each other all our lives.

That said Kim also helped us select an incredible location The Carnaros Inn in Napa, CA; a fantastic photographer and florists and then all so importantly helped me to create vows that were unique and personal to us with every bit as much meaning as if I took a year to write them.

Lastly Kim guided us thru all the administrative paperwork required by law, so we could focus all our free time on the most meaningful activities.

We feel lucky to have had the chance to meet Kim and Judith and I give her our strongest recommendation.

Recently Married

Kimberly was such a joy to work with! She officiated our elopement with immediate family and she put together a ceremony that was exactly what we were hoping for. She seamlessly guided us through the process and we were so appreciative for her guidance! Thank you Kimberly!

Jenna
11/08/2014

We feel so fortunate to have found Kimberly Thompson to officiate our Fall 2014 wedding ceremony at Ramekins Culinary School & Inn in Sonoma. By the end of our first meeting with Kimberly, my Fiancé and I were absolutely certain that there was no one else in the world we would rather have stand by our sides as we became husband and wife. Kimberly helped us to plan and execute a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony. Her eloquent prose and thoughtful delivery far exceeded any expectations we may have had for an officiant.

Kimberly guided us through every step of planning our nuptials – from writing our vows, to meeting us at the court house to apply for our marriage license. We felt confident and relaxed throughout the entire process, knowing that we had Kimberly's experience and expertise to guide us. On our wedding day, Kimberly's calm and caring nature made us both feel completely at ease as we exchanged "I do's".

We look forward to having Kimberly renew our vows on our 50th Wedding Anniversary!

Colleen
10/20/2014

The decision to do a destination wedding was easy, but figuring out all the details wasn't always so simple - particularly when it comes to figuring out a ceremony and getting a marriage license to make it official. But if you have Kimberly on your side, it couldn't have been any easier (or more enjoyable!) From the first call to the ceremony, Kimberly was not only responsive and extremely knowledgeable, but also incredibly warm and friendly, making it seem like a friend is marrying you, not just another "vendor".

We both highly recommend her to anyone and everyone - you won't be disappointed! All of our guests said it was the most touching and beautiful ceremonies they had ever witnessed. Thank you Kimberly for sharing in the day with us, we are so lucky to have met you! We'll see you next time we are in the area for that golf game.

Colleen & Shane

Rudolph
09/23/2014

WOW, wedding planning is not easy in the least bit! As a loving husband, the only thing that mattered to me the most on our wedding day, was for my Queen to be treated as such. And out of all the vendors that did not put a smile on my wife's face, Kimberly made up for it with her extreme professionalism, responsiveness, compassion, not to mention, her willingness to go above and beyond the scope of her services when we were at our wits end with unreliable vendors…she really brought tears to my wife's eyes. From our initial contact, to the ease of filing for our marriage license, to our ceremony that she executed with such grace, Kimberly has a true passion for what she does. My wife and myself are deeply grateful and blessed to have met her, and DEFINITELY recommend Kimberly without a doubt.

Thanks Kimberly, for your kindness, your virtue, but most of all your love!

Always Family,
Rudy & Trisha

Recently Married

Kimberly was wonderful to work with! She helped us through every step of obtaining our marriage license and made sure there were no snags. She was very thorough.She helped us create the perfect wording for our elopement ceremony that fit us personally. We felt very comfortable around her, as though she was a long term friend. We were so happy we chose Kimberly as our Officiant!

Services Used: Officiant

Kimberly was the officiant for our destination wedding in Napa. We got married shortly after the earthquake in Napa and Kimberly was very responsive and professional, providing us updates with where to go to get our license since the original building was not in use during our time there. We were ready well in advance thanks to all of Kimberly's help! Getting our license took all of 10 minutes because of her seamless process. She helped us with putting the vows and ceremony together, making it a stress free experience. By the time we got married, we felt as though we had known Kimberly for years! She became a friend through the process and we were so excited to have her as part of our special day.

Recently Married

From the very beginning, Kimberly was awesome. She was a very good communicator and Brix was beautiful. Because she thought of every detail, everything went smoothly. Thank you!!!

Mary
09/05/2014

Kimberly is wonderful! Her attention to detail is unsurpassed. She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. Kimberly is a consummate professional with a great spirit.

Recently Married

I attended a wedding where Kimberly was the Officiant. She could not have been more attentive to the bride before the ceremony, more present and caring during the ceremony and more gracious afterwards. The bride told me Kimberly was very quick to respond to any inquiry and I could certainly see her friendliness and love toward the couple.