A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Serving couples in Wine Country, No & So California: WINNER 2014 COUPLE'S CHOICE AWARD

P.O. Box 6492
Napa, CA 94581 | map
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Sin...
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Administration t notice to I had no other vendors secured, to second marriages for both partiesnterrtries, to the blending of families that are both devoutly Roman Catholic (Filipina/American + Italian/American.

I sincerely can say that Kim's caring approach to fully understanding Judith and I as people, our past journey to get here, the importance of family, the importance of God in our lives, and our aspirations for our new life together made a huge difference in helping us navigate thru the process with incredible comfort. It really felt like we knew each other all our lives.

That said Kim also helped us select an incredible location The Carnaros Inn in Napa, CA; a fantastic photographer and florists and then all so importantly helped me to create vows that were unique and personal to us with every bit as much meaning as if I took a year to write them.

Lastly Kim guided us thru all the administrative paperwork required by law, so we could focus all our free time on the most meaningful activities.

We feel lucky to have had the chance to meet Kim and Judith and I give her our strongest recommendation.

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Paul
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The decision to do a destination wedding was easy, but figuring out all the details wasn't always so simple - particularly when it comes to figuring out a ceremony and getting a marriage license to make it official. But if you have Kimberly on your side, it couldn't have been any easier (or more enjoyable!) From the first call to the ceremony, Kimberly was not only responsive and extremely knowledgeable, but also incredibly warm and friendly, making it seem like a friend is marrying you, not just another "vendor".

We both highly recommend her to anyone and everyone - you won't be disappointed! All of our guests said it was the most touching and beautiful ceremonies they had ever witnessed. Thank you Kimberly for sharing in the day with us, we are so lucky to have met you! We'll see you next time we are in the area for that golf game.

Colleen & Shane

• Wedding: 10/20/2014
Colleen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW, wedding planning is not easy in the least bit! As a loving husband, the only thing that mattered to me the most on our wedding day, was for my Queen to be treated as such. And out of all the vendors that did not put a smile on my wife's face, Kimberly made up for it with her extreme professionalism, responsiveness, compassion, not to mention, her willingness to go above and beyond the scope of her services when we were at our wits end with unreliable vendors…she really brought tears to my wife's eyes. From our initial contact, to the ease of filing for our marriage license, to our ceremony that she executed with such grace, Kimberly has a true passion for what she does. My wife and myself are deeply grateful and blessed to have met her, and DEFINITELY recommend Kimberly without a doubt.

Thanks Kimberly, for your kindness, your virtue, but most of all your love!

Always Family, Rudy & Trisha

• Wedding: 09/23/2014
Rudolph
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was wonderful to work with! She helped us through every step of obtaining our marriage license and made sure there were no snags. She was very thorough.She helped us create the perfect wording for our elopement ceremony that fit us personally. We felt very comfortable around her, as though she was a long term friend. We were so happy we chose Kimberly as our Officiant!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was the officiant for our destination wedding in Napa. We got married shortly after the earthquake in Napa and Kimberly was very responsive and professional, providing us updates with where to go to get our license since the original building was not in use during our time there. We were ready well in advance thanks to all of Kimberly's help! Getting our license took all of 10 minutes because of her seamless process. She helped us with putting the vows and ceremony together, making it a stress free experience. By the time we got married, we felt as though we had known Kimberly for years! She became a friend through the process and we were so excited to have her as part of our special day.

• Wedding: 09/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very beginning, Kimberly was awesome. She was a very good communicator and Brix was beautiful. Because she thought of every detail, everything went smoothly. Thank you!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly is wonderful! Her attention to detail is unsurpassed. She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. Kimberly is a consummate professional with a great spirit.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I attended a wedding where Kimberly was the Officiant. She could not have been more attentive to the bride before the ceremony, more present and caring during the ceremony and more gracious afterwards. The bride told me Kimberly was very quick to respond to any inquiry and I could certainly see her friendliness and love toward the couple.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly Thompson from A Beautiful Ceremony was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I would highly recommend that you choose her as your officiant. We were looking for an officiant online and we chose Kimberly based on her reviews. What a great choice!

Initially we were planning on having a friend become an officiant and conduct our ceremony, but we were so glad we went with a professional.

Kimberly was extremely friendly, responsive, down-to-earth and very knowledgeable. Kimberly was always available by telephone or email. She put us at ease during the wedding planning process and helped us create a memorable ceremony and write our vows. Upon signing the contract, Kimberly will send you examples of other ceremonies to assist you with planning.

Kimberly arrived at our ceremony early and was socializing with our guests. She performed a beautiful ceremony and we were so thankful that we chose her as our officiant.

After the ceremony, Kimberly mailed our Marriage License back to the courthouse for us.

Kimberly treated my wife and I like we were king and queen throughout the entire process. Her business provides a full service experience and we are so thankful to have her perform our ceremony.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly has made our wedding day run smoothly. From the easy instructions from the first day we spoke to the actual ceremony.

She provided us with step by step guidelines on what to expect: selecting wedding vows, ceremony process, working with our coordinator, marriage license filing online, to walking in with us for our license and then making our day so special by making our unity official.

We could not have done it without you Kimberly thank you for being a part of our special day!

Keith & Jessica Maddox

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only did she offer her expertise while helping us create a beautiful and romantic wedding ceremony, Kimberly offered her support and knowledge throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was always prepared, prompt with communicating, and full of helpful recommendations each time we spoke. While planning our wedding long distance from New York was at times stressful, our ceremony was never a point of concern. Kimberly's guidance eased our nerves as she helped us seamlessly plan the perfect ceremony. Kimberly is passionate about her work and helping couples plan a wedding that encapsulates their personality. I can say without a doubt that our ceremony was a perfect representation of mine and my husband's relationship, and not just a generic script. Even a month after our wedding, we are still receiving compliments from our guests regarding the exceptional job Kimberly did with our ceremony.

• Wedding: 08/04/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Preparation and support prior the wedding was excellent. We really enjoyed the wedding itself. Not sure why it costs $500 to come up with own vows.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was wonderful! I was planning my wedding from out of town and Kimberly was available whenever I needed her. She was very professional and showed that she truly cared about my husband and I leading up to our big day. Kimberly is well organized and very easy to work with because of her outgoing personality. We were very happy that Kimberly married us.

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was absolutely fantastic to work with! From our first conversation, we felt that she would provide the type of service and experience we were hoping for, and she far exceeded our expectations. She was extremely helpful throughout the last six months, in helping to keep us on track with the ceremony planning, and ensuring our marriage license paperwork was in order. She was always a pleasure to speak with, always extremely warm and friendly, and also very well organized, which helped keep our stress levels at bay. When it came down to the ceremony itself, she knocked it out of the park! We received so many comments at the wedding on how beautiful everyone thought the ceremony was. Kimberly did such a wonderful job, I just cannot say enough good things about her!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was extremely helpful and thorough in preparing our ceremony. She took care to get to know us over the phone and made us feel like already knew each other when we met for the ceremony. She was kind and upbeat and a joy to work with.

• Wedding: 05/29/2014
Stacey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was fantastic! She was very proactive in making sure all the necessary details were addressed in advance and all the paperwork was completed in a very timely fashion. Kimberly was an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
707-253-1492
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards