2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

2nd II None is hands down the best production company in Pittsburgh. We used them for their DJ, Photography and up-lighting services for our wedding. From the moment we met with them for the first time, until our wedding day, we received nothing but amazing service. They are pay such attention to detail and take the time to really get to know you.

We had DJ Eric and DJ Dev at our wedding and we have received nothing but compliments about the two of them. They had everyone in the place up on their feet dancing from the moment they started the music. Eric did such a great job mixing in music that appealed to the entire crowd. He kept my husband and I on schedule the entire evening. There was never a down moment at all. They kept things moving and grooving all night!

Rachel and Connor did our photos and did such a beautiful job. They made sure to get all the photos we requested despite all the craziness. I am really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I will highly recommend 2nd II None Productions. In my mind, there is no other company that can even come close to what they offer. Everything went so smoothly and better than I could have ever imagined.

2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings after your wedding day. We had a blast working with you and Brian and can't wait to see you guys again for the next party.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

DJ Willie is the best! What a great experience working with him. He had the whole reception planned out and organized so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. He also kept the party going all wedding long! It was so great to see the dance floor packed all night long. We have received many compliments on how fun our dj was. I would recommend 2nd to None to anyone with an upcoming wedding!! Don't hesitate to book them. They will definitely keep the party going and will not disappoint!

Sam
05/30/2015

If you want a worry free event and a great time, hire 2nd II None. We had Nick working our event and he was great. The combination of a front man/DJ was prefect and it kept the energy going. He was very easy to plan with and well worth it.

Recently Married

2nd II None Productions provided DJ/lighting services at our wedding May 23rd at the Pittsburgh's Priory. Upon first meeting with Eric, my husband and I both were sold! From start to finish, Eric and his team were amazing in doing everything they could to make our day run as smoothly (and as fun) as possible. A few weeks before the wedding, Eric scheduled a meeting to go over all the details of the day - From timelines to song choices, etc., providing a lot of great feedback throughout. On the day of, he was extremely organized and well-aligned with The Priory's event coordinator, which put me at ease. When we were announced into the hall, all of the uplighting looked BEAUTIFUL and he had the crowd going! All of the music from the hors d'oeuvres hour, dinner, and throughout the night of dancing was perfect in "setting the mood" for each of the evening's events. Our dance floor was jam packed the entire night and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use 2nd II None Productions at our wedding. They are an awesome team that brings great energy, charisma, and professionalism - I highly recommend them!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

John Mitch did an awesome freakin job! I can't tell you how many of my guests commented on what a great job he did! You can't go wrong with this company... If your having a wedding BOOK THEM! You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely amazing. It's been over a month since the wedding, and I still have people commenting on how wonderful these guys are! I can't imagine my wedding without DJ Chaz and the crew at 2nd II None.

Services Used: DJ

DJ John Mitch was stellar! He was very nice to work with and very professional. He helped us create a timeline and songs that work well together. He is passionate about what he does and likes to have a great time. Great equipment, too! I recommend him and his team 100%!

Services Used: DJ

John was excellent! They were able to get everyone involved in some form or fashion, even my grandpap who swore he wasn't going to dance! I still have people coming up to me telling me the DJ was fantastic! Great job guys!!

Recently Married

DJ Ryan Leech was great! I had many guests compliment me on his way of working the crowd and getting everyone involved! He had also done my sisters wedding in 2012. My fiancee and I knew we def. wanted him! The entire 2nd II None Productions team was great to work with as well. Everyone was always polite and timely!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

I would highly recommend 2nd II None Productions for any event! They were amazing from beginning to end for our wedding. We had a DJ, emcee, 2 photographers, videographer, and a photobooth! It was great to have the whole team from the same company since they work together all of the time and really made the whole day run smoothly. Chaz emceed our wedding and did an amazing job keeping us on time, getting the crowd involved and on the dance floor. Natalia was our lead photographer (we had her for our engagement photos too) and she was once again amazing! The photos look so awesome and she helped us to look great in them. She has such a creative eye and got all of the shots that I could dream of. We also had 2nd II None set up whole room uplighting which complete transformed our reception space and really set the tone. Our videographer, Dillion, was also awesome. I forgot he was even there after a few minutes which was great because everyone was very natural! I can't wait to see the video, I know it will be amazing! And of course the photobooth was a great addition! Everyone really loved it, it served as a guest book and we had it set up beginning during cocktail hour which gave our guests something else to do while we took pictures. All of the services were really worth every penny that we paid and their packages include so much in them, you really get a lot from them!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Recently Married

2nd II None absolutely made our wedding reception! They were a little above what we had budgeted for entertainment, but we were so impressed with them we decided to go with it anyway, and I'm so happy we did. Also, we were also able to get quite a good deal for having an off-season (January) wedding.

The online planning process is easy, and it helps you to think of things about the reception you might have otherwise overlooked. Before the event, you'll meet with them as many times as necessary (which for us was once, but could have been another time if we wanted) to make sure they get everything right. They come up with a down-to-the-minute schedule which is flexible, but it makes sure that everything flows just the way you want. And they've done it a lot of times, so they have good ideas about how to make the evening go smoothly. I had several pretty obscure song requests for reception events like the father-daughter dance and the candy toss, and they found everything we wanted.

At the reception, two people will be there all night - one is the emcee and one does the music. This means that really all you have to do is have fun. We shifted a couple of events around as the evening went on, but otherwise they ran the show and did a great job! They seemed to be so excited about the reception it's hard to believe they do this every weekend. I'm not much of a dancer, but I found I couldn't get off the dance floor cause they kept doing so many fun things to keep everyone involved. Same goes with the rest of the guests - generally a pretty reserved crowd, but the dance floor was packed all night. People of all ages, including many older relatives, told us it was one of the best weddings they'd been to. 2nd II None could not come more highly recommended.

Lauren
12/31/2014

I recently worked with 2nd II None Productions for a wedding that I was in charge of at Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa. I work with A LOT of DJ's doing over 100 weddings a year at Lakeview and great DJ's are few and far between. The professionalism and attentiveness that 2nd II None put into the McVicker-Miller Wedding was outstanding! I could not have been more pleased with how the evening went, I am a strong believer that the DJ can make or break a wedding and these guys MADE the wedding. Thank you all so much for doing such and wonderful job and I hope to work with you all again in the future!

Recently Married

DJ Big Nick by far exceeded our expectations! He was extremely energetic and kept our party moving all night. We will recommend to anyone needing DJ services. Confetti Canon was the perfect touch for New Year's Eve!

Services Used: DJ

Entertainment was a key factor for us in planning our wedding. We wanted our guests to be wowed and not just to have another "nice" wedding, but to have everyone talking about how amazing it was and how much fun they had for months. We needed the best of the best to be able to do this and were not about to settle for anything mediocre. Then we met the guys from 2nd II none and have been so thankful we did! They quickly eased any nerves I had about getting our vision for our wedding done right. We got to meet with them right away and go through everything, and it was a truly personalized experience. They made us feel like friends instead of just clients and feel right at home so we felt comfortable asking any questions and sharing our thoughts with them. Also, they offered all of the services we were looking for (DJ, lighting, photobooth, photography, videography) in one company - No need to keep shopping around! and trying to be budget conscious with a little 1 year old toddler, we ended up spending less money using all of their services than we would have if we used several different companies for each service. The pricing was 100% reasonable, and the service provided was worth every penny and then some! As for the day of the wedding, couldn't have gone more perfectly. They took every stress away from a normally always stressed-out bride. The photographers and videographers had captured every moment and in perfect ways (my pictures were like something you'd see in a magazine or pinterst and say "I NEED THAT") The DJs I could write about forever, but they were SO SO much fun and really got the entire room involved and having fun from start to finish. Four attendees at my wedding that are engaged immediately asked me for their contact info after the wedding because they knew they wanted to book them after the party they threw :) And if I wasn't about to run out of characters to write this review, I'd say more but really - cant say enough good things about 2ndIInone!

Amanda
11/29/2014

Knowing your guests want to have a great time at a wedding is something that becomes a burden on the bride - this is why I booked 2nd II None Productions. To begin, I had the pleasure of working with Natalia and Joelle and they were nothing short of truly amazing. The Sneak Peak of pictures have reassured me that they can make anyone feel and look extra-special on a day like a wedding. After being pampered by such photographic professionalism, my husband and I had the best experience with DJ Eric and DJ Devin at the reception. The burden we were worried about prior to the wedding was completely lifted by their talents. Everything from song selection to personality came through and emphasized a great evening. I understand why DJ Eric is considered to be one of the best entertainers in my part of the state; he is nothing short of exceptional. I would rewind time to work with these amazing individuals for the same event.

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Recently Married

We were so pleased with our services with 2ndIINone! Our guests had a fantastic time dancing-- the evidence is so clear in our photos that our DJs really got the crowd up and moving. The online planning process was thorough and easy, and Chaz made sure that we checked in a few days before the event to ensure our plans, requests, and needs were addressed. We would not hesitate to recommend 2ndIINone. They were outstanding!