2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ John Mitch was stellar! He was very nice to work with and very professional. He helped us create a timeline and songs that work well together. He is passionate about what he does and likes to have a great time. Great equipment, too! I recommend him and his team 100%!

Services Used: DJ

John was excellent! They were able to get everyone involved in some form or fashion, even my grandpap who swore he wasn't going to dance! I still have people coming up to me telling me the DJ was fantastic! Great job guys!!

Recently Married

DJ Ryan Leech was great! I had many guests compliment me on his way of working the crowd and getting everyone involved! He had also done my sisters wedding in 2012. My fiancee and I knew we def. wanted him! The entire 2nd II None Productions team was great to work with as well. Everyone was always polite and timely!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

I would highly recommend 2nd II None Productions for any event! They were amazing from beginning to end for our wedding. We had a DJ, emcee, 2 photographers, videographer, and a photobooth! It was great to have the whole team from the same company since they work together all of the time and really made the whole day run smoothly. Chaz emceed our wedding and did an amazing job keeping us on time, getting the crowd involved and on the dance floor. Natalia was our lead photographer (we had her for our engagement photos too) and she was once again amazing! The photos look so awesome and she helped us to look great in them. She has such a creative eye and got all of the shots that I could dream of. We also had 2nd II None set up whole room uplighting which complete transformed our reception space and really set the tone. Our videographer, Dillion, was also awesome. I forgot he was even there after a few minutes which was great because everyone was very natural! I can't wait to see the video, I know it will be amazing! And of course the photobooth was a great addition! Everyone really loved it, it served as a guest book and we had it set up beginning during cocktail hour which gave our guests something else to do while we took pictures. All of the services were really worth every penny that we paid and their packages include so much in them, you really get a lot from them!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Recently Married

2nd II None absolutely made our wedding reception! They were a little above what we had budgeted for entertainment, but we were so impressed with them we decided to go with it anyway, and I'm so happy we did. Also, we were also able to get quite a good deal for having an off-season (January) wedding.

The online planning process is easy, and it helps you to think of things about the reception you might have otherwise overlooked. Before the event, you'll meet with them as many times as necessary (which for us was once, but could have been another time if we wanted) to make sure they get everything right. They come up with a down-to-the-minute schedule which is flexible, but it makes sure that everything flows just the way you want. And they've done it a lot of times, so they have good ideas about how to make the evening go smoothly. I had several pretty obscure song requests for reception events like the father-daughter dance and the candy toss, and they found everything we wanted.

At the reception, two people will be there all night - one is the emcee and one does the music. This means that really all you have to do is have fun. We shifted a couple of events around as the evening went on, but otherwise they ran the show and did a great job! They seemed to be so excited about the reception it's hard to believe they do this every weekend. I'm not much of a dancer, but I found I couldn't get off the dance floor cause they kept doing so many fun things to keep everyone involved. Same goes with the rest of the guests - generally a pretty reserved crowd, but the dance floor was packed all night. People of all ages, including many older relatives, told us it was one of the best weddings they'd been to. 2nd II None could not come more highly recommended.

Lauren
12/31/2014

I recently worked with 2nd II None Productions for a wedding that I was in charge of at Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa. I work with A LOT of DJ's doing over 100 weddings a year at Lakeview and great DJ's are few and far between. The professionalism and attentiveness that 2nd II None put into the McVicker-Miller Wedding was outstanding! I could not have been more pleased with how the evening went, I am a strong believer that the DJ can make or break a wedding and these guys MADE the wedding. Thank you all so much for doing such and wonderful job and I hope to work with you all again in the future!

Recently Married

DJ Big Nick by far exceeded our expectations! He was extremely energetic and kept our party moving all night. We will recommend to anyone needing DJ services. Confetti Canon was the perfect touch for New Year's Eve!

Services Used: DJ

Entertainment was a key factor for us in planning our wedding. We wanted our guests to be wowed and not just to have another "nice" wedding, but to have everyone talking about how amazing it was and how much fun they had for months. We needed the best of the best to be able to do this and were not about to settle for anything mediocre. Then we met the guys from 2nd II none and have been so thankful we did! They quickly eased any nerves I had about getting our vision for our wedding done right. We got to meet with them right away and go through everything, and it was a truly personalized experience. They made us feel like friends instead of just clients and feel right at home so we felt comfortable asking any questions and sharing our thoughts with them. Also, they offered all of the services we were looking for (DJ, lighting, photobooth, photography, videography) in one company - No need to keep shopping around! and trying to be budget conscious with a little 1 year old toddler, we ended up spending less money using all of their services than we would have if we used several different companies for each service. The pricing was 100% reasonable, and the service provided was worth every penny and then some! As for the day of the wedding, couldn't have gone more perfectly. They took every stress away from a normally always stressed-out bride. The photographers and videographers had captured every moment and in perfect ways (my pictures were like something you'd see in a magazine or pinterst and say "I NEED THAT") The DJs I could write about forever, but they were SO SO much fun and really got the entire room involved and having fun from start to finish. Four attendees at my wedding that are engaged immediately asked me for their contact info after the wedding because they knew they wanted to book them after the party they threw :) And if I wasn't about to run out of characters to write this review, I'd say more but really - cant say enough good things about 2ndIInone!

Amanda
11/29/2014

Knowing your guests want to have a great time at a wedding is something that becomes a burden on the bride - this is why I booked 2nd II None Productions. To begin, I had the pleasure of working with Natalia and Joelle and they were nothing short of truly amazing. The Sneak Peak of pictures have reassured me that they can make anyone feel and look extra-special on a day like a wedding. After being pampered by such photographic professionalism, my husband and I had the best experience with DJ Eric and DJ Devin at the reception. The burden we were worried about prior to the wedding was completely lifted by their talents. Everything from song selection to personality came through and emphasized a great evening. I understand why DJ Eric is considered to be one of the best entertainers in my part of the state; he is nothing short of exceptional. I would rewind time to work with these amazing individuals for the same event.

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Recently Married

We were so pleased with our services with 2ndIINone! Our guests had a fantastic time dancing-- the evidence is so clear in our photos that our DJs really got the crowd up and moving. The online planning process was thorough and easy, and Chaz made sure that we checked in a few days before the event to ensure our plans, requests, and needs were addressed. We would not hesitate to recommend 2ndIINone. They were outstanding!

Recently Married

Breann was wonderful! She was pleasant and greeted and engaged everyone she met. Her personality is wonderful. She was very professional and knows her job well.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were the absolute BEST! My husband and I have never had so much fun before! Everyone raved about how great our wedding was and we couldn't have done it without our amazing DJ's. The photographers were awesome too! Our day was a bit rainy, but they were still able to get amazing shots and kept our rather large bridal party under control! The videographer was around the dance floor all night, making sure to get every fun detail of the fun! Our guests had a great time with the photobooth, and the attendant made sure that my husband and I were able to get a few pictures together! Overall, this was an amazing company to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone for all of the services they offer!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

DJ Ryan did a wonderful job and made our reception an absolutely amazing time for us, our friends and family! He somehow found a way to incorporate all of my many requests for the night. AND, he had so many awesome surprises for us! My favorite part was when he played Chris Brown - "Forever" and told us to walk down "the isle" how we actually would have wanted to. Everyone came together and we made amazing memories on the dance floor. Even some of my husband's very unlikely-to-dance family members were out on the floor letting loose! Cannot thank you enough.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Willie is by far the best DJ !!!!!!! He made my wife and I feel comfortable throughout the process, meeting with him two times and emailing back and forth to go over exact details about our wedding. He got the party started at our reception and kept the up beat tempo throughout the night. Not only did he get all of the young people to dance at our wedding all night, but also got the entire crowd involved with dance off's and line dance's, it was so funny to watch some of the older crowd get involved on the dance floor. Everyone came up to us asking who is your DJ he is awesome. He is the main reason why my wife and I had so much fun at our wedding without him it wouldn't have been the same.
Highly recommend him and his staff for anyone's wedding. We consider him a friend now.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

we had an Indian wedding/reception at the Marriott in Cranberry, Pa in October 2014. We had DJ Willie he was amazing. He was more than what we expected, our guest are still talking about our wedding and how much fun the dancing was. Willie interacts with your guest and chooses songs for all ages. if you are looking for a DJ in the Pittsburgh area 2nd II None i would recommend to anyone who wants everyone to have a good time. Amazing job!!!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

In October of 2014 we used 2nd II none productions for our wedding and I have to say that if you do not use these guys then you are absolutely using the wrong DJ's. We could not have been happier with how the reception went and everyone is still talking about our wedding a few months later. If you are like us and think that the keys to a successful reception definitely start with the D,J then make sure you are using the best. 2nd II None ARE THE BEST in Pittsburgh.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor