2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We recently used Second II None Productions for our August 2015 wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased. We used DJ Willie, along with their Photo Booth services and uplighting. From the time we booked with them, they were prompt, helpful, fun, and professional. They helped to organize our day from start to finish, as there were many things we tried to accomplish in a short amount of time. We also live out of state so all of our meetings were via FaceTime which helped TREMENDOUSLY! The true testimonial is the day of the wedding. DJ Willie and his crew made our wedding an unforgettable experience for not only us, but our guests too. We heard so many compliments in regards to their music, fun attitude, and entertainment. Not to mention our guests would not leave the dance floor all night! We would recommend their services to ANYONE as we always felt the DJ makes or breaks a wedding. Again, the best night of our lives was made even better by Second II None. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)

2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking some time to share this.... wow, we are just blown away. We are so thankful we had the opportunity to work with you and Eric for your wedding. We had a BLAST!!! You guys put together an amazing night to be proud of... all of the hard work paid off!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding! DJ Big Nick was absolutely awesome! Every single guest was raving about him and he made the night so entertaining and fun for all. We wanted our wedding to be an exciting celebration and we were not disappointed. He sat down with us prior to the wedding to plan out exactly what we wanted, but even for the points of the night where we didn't have specific requests/plans, he made it run smoothly and enjoyably. I cannot say enough good things about the job he did. It was honestly, the best day of our lives - Thank you!

Services Used: DJ

Eric & 2ndIINone rocked our wedding. Eric knows exactly how to interact with a crowd and get everyone moving without making himself the center of attention. He is downright masterful in his delivery and execution of ceremonial events such as father daughter dance and cutting of the cake. I’m absolutely tickled that we were able to have Eric at our wedding. Every single person at one point or another told us that they it was the best wedding reception they had been to. We actually had a guest break their foot dancing :| but we didn’t find out until the next day but apparently she kept dancing the rest of the night.

Our reception was really long. Like five and a half hours. We had over four hours of dancing, and there was not a single moment that the dance floor wasn’t packed. We ended at midnight and still had about 60-70 people still dancing. Everyone on both ends of the diaper spectrum was dancing and having a great time.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

2nd II None is nothing short of amazing! We used the DJ, lighting and photo booth services. Host John Mitch kept the dance floor packed all night. Several of our guests said it was the most fun wedding they have ever attended.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Private User
Recently Married

We used 2nd II None Productions for Video, Photo, DJ and Uplighting for our wedding. We honestly couldn't have made a better decision. Our pictures are fantastic, everyone was in love with the music choices and the lights made the mood of our wedding so much more elevated and fun! We haven't received our video back yet, but I assure that it will be nothing other than perfection. Thank you to all of you who made our wedding day so memorable and now, we will have cherished memories forever to look back on. Dj Ryan and Rich, Natalia and Connor, and Dillion -- THANK YOU!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I cannot even begin to express how AMAZING our experience was working with 2nd II None (and especially DJ Willie T). Their tagline of "we rock weddings" could not be more perfect, they had our dance floor completely packed the entire night, and we all had an absolute blast! We have had numerous wedding attendees comment on how awesome our DJ was (even the elderly guests)! We also used 2nd II None for videography and photobooth services, both of which we were extremely pleased with. Willie and his staff were friendly, organized, professional, and always so quick to respond to all of my emails and calls. If you are in need of a DJ, videographer, or photobooth, look no further, 2nd II None is the BEST out there and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a big event!

2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Erika - you and Larry were so incredible to work with and truly made the party. We know you guys worked hard to create the perfect celebration and you knocked it out of the park. I just wish we could have all been on the LIMO BUS PARTY - epic!! In the words of my man Larry - it was a "Phenomenal" day! Never stop the party guys #larika2015 !!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Chaz did an amazing job for our wedding. Everyone danced all night long. They are definitely worth the price!

Services Used: DJ

I never write reviews, for anything, but I think this one is necessary. I had Willie as my DJ for our wedding, and I can't tell you how amazing he was. He really engages with everyone and gets everyone up and dancing. It felt like he was our friend, and part of the party. Every single person I talked to afterwards absolutely raved about how awesome the DJ was. And truthfully.. the DJ will make or break a wedding so I was overly impressed. From day one of meeting with him he was extremely kind, thorough, and knew what he was doing. I would HIGHLY recommend him (especially if you want a fun wedding). 2nd II None also provided our photobooth which was another hit. Everyone loved it.

2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Hayley - it was a honor to work with you and Alex for your wedding celebration. We are so glad to hear you are getting great feedback from your guests - make sure you guys keep in touch and never stop the party!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

2nd II None is hands down the best production company in Pittsburgh. We used them for their DJ, Photography and up-lighting services for our wedding. From the moment we met with them for the first time, until our wedding day, we received nothing but amazing service. They are pay such attention to detail and take the time to really get to know you.

We had DJ Eric and DJ Dev at our wedding and we have received nothing but compliments about the two of them. They had everyone in the place up on their feet dancing from the moment they started the music. Eric did such a great job mixing in music that appealed to the entire crowd. He kept my husband and I on schedule the entire evening. There was never a down moment at all. They kept things moving and grooving all night!

Rachel and Connor did our photos and did such a beautiful job. They made sure to get all the photos we requested despite all the craziness. I am really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I will highly recommend 2nd II None Productions. In my mind, there is no other company that can even come close to what they offer. Everything went so smoothly and better than I could have ever imagined.

2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings after your wedding day. We had a blast working with you and Brian and can't wait to see you guys again for the next party.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

DJ Willie is the best! What a great experience working with him. He had the whole reception planned out and organized so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. He also kept the party going all wedding long! It was so great to see the dance floor packed all night long. We have received many compliments on how fun our dj was. I would recommend 2nd to None to anyone with an upcoming wedding!! Don't hesitate to book them. They will definitely keep the party going and will not disappoint!

Sam
1 Review
05/30/2015

If you want a worry free event and a great time, hire 2nd II None. We had Nick working our event and he was great. The combination of a front man/DJ was prefect and it kept the energy going. He was very easy to plan with and well worth it.

Private User
Recently Married

2nd II None Productions provided DJ/lighting services at our wedding May 23rd at the Pittsburgh's Priory. Upon first meeting with Eric, my husband and I both were sold! From start to finish, Eric and his team were amazing in doing everything they could to make our day run as smoothly (and as fun) as possible. A few weeks before the wedding, Eric scheduled a meeting to go over all the details of the day - From timelines to song choices, etc., providing a lot of great feedback throughout. On the day of, he was extremely organized and well-aligned with The Priory's event coordinator, which put me at ease. When we were announced into the hall, all of the uplighting looked BEAUTIFUL and he had the crowd going! All of the music from the hors d'oeuvres hour, dinner, and throughout the night of dancing was perfect in "setting the mood" for each of the evening's events. Our dance floor was jam packed the entire night and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use 2nd II None Productions at our wedding. They are an awesome team that brings great energy, charisma, and professionalism - I highly recommend them!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

John Mitch did an awesome freakin job! I can't tell you how many of my guests commented on what a great job he did! You can't go wrong with this company... If your having a wedding BOOK THEM! You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely amazing. It's been over a month since the wedding, and I still have people commenting on how wonderful these guys are! I can't imagine my wedding without DJ Chaz and the crew at 2nd II None.

Services Used: DJ

DJ John Mitch was stellar! He was very nice to work with and very professional. He helped us create a timeline and songs that work well together. He is passionate about what he does and likes to have a great time. Great equipment, too! I recommend him and his team 100%!

Services Used: DJ

John was excellent! They were able to get everyone involved in some form or fashion, even my grandpap who swore he wasn't going to dance! I still have people coming up to me telling me the DJ was fantastic! Great job guys!!