2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
11/29/2014

Knowing your guests want to have a great time at a wedding is something that becomes a burden on the bride - this is why I booked 2nd II None Productions. To begin, I had the pleasure of working with Natalia and Joelle and they were nothing short of truly amazing. The Sneak Peak of pictures have reassured me that they can make anyone feel and look extra-special on a day like a wedding. After being pampered by such photographic professionalism, my husband and I had the best experience with DJ Eric and DJ Devin at the reception. The burden we were worried about prior to the wedding was completely lifted by their talents. Everything from song selection to personality came through and emphasized a great evening. I understand why DJ Eric is considered to be one of the best entertainers in my part of the state; he is nothing short of exceptional. I would rewind time to work with these amazing individuals for the same event.

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Private User
Recently Married

We were so pleased with our services with 2ndIINone! Our guests had a fantastic time dancing-- the evidence is so clear in our photos that our DJs really got the crowd up and moving. The online planning process was thorough and easy, and Chaz made sure that we checked in a few days before the event to ensure our plans, requests, and needs were addressed. We would not hesitate to recommend 2ndIINone. They were outstanding!

Private User
Recently Married

Breann was wonderful! She was pleasant and greeted and engaged everyone she met. Her personality is wonderful. She was very professional and knows her job well.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were the absolute BEST! My husband and I have never had so much fun before! Everyone raved about how great our wedding was and we couldn't have done it without our amazing DJ's. The photographers were awesome too! Our day was a bit rainy, but they were still able to get amazing shots and kept our rather large bridal party under control! The videographer was around the dance floor all night, making sure to get every fun detail of the fun! Our guests had a great time with the photobooth, and the attendant made sure that my husband and I were able to get a few pictures together! Overall, this was an amazing company to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone for all of the services they offer!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

DJ Ryan did a wonderful job and made our reception an absolutely amazing time for us, our friends and family! He somehow found a way to incorporate all of my many requests for the night. AND, he had so many awesome surprises for us! My favorite part was when he played Chris Brown - "Forever" and told us to walk down "the isle" how we actually would have wanted to. Everyone came together and we made amazing memories on the dance floor. Even some of my husband's very unlikely-to-dance family members were out on the floor letting loose! Cannot thank you enough.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Willie is by far the best DJ !!!!!!! He made my wife and I feel comfortable throughout the process, meeting with him two times and emailing back and forth to go over exact details about our wedding. He got the party started at our reception and kept the up beat tempo throughout the night. Not only did he get all of the young people to dance at our wedding all night, but also got the entire crowd involved with dance off's and line dance's, it was so funny to watch some of the older crowd get involved on the dance floor. Everyone came up to us asking who is your DJ he is awesome. He is the main reason why my wife and I had so much fun at our wedding without him it wouldn't have been the same.
Highly recommend him and his staff for anyone's wedding. We consider him a friend now.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

we had an Indian wedding/reception at the Marriott in Cranberry, Pa in October 2014. We had DJ Willie he was amazing. He was more than what we expected, our guest are still talking about our wedding and how much fun the dancing was. Willie interacts with your guest and chooses songs for all ages. if you are looking for a DJ in the Pittsburgh area 2nd II None i would recommend to anyone who wants everyone to have a good time. Amazing job!!!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

In October of 2014 we used 2nd II none productions for our wedding and I have to say that if you do not use these guys then you are absolutely using the wrong DJ's. We could not have been happier with how the reception went and everyone is still talking about our wedding a few months later. If you are like us and think that the keys to a successful reception definitely start with the D,J then make sure you are using the best. 2nd II None ARE THE BEST in Pittsburgh.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Nick was amazing!!! We had guests come up to us through out the night stating that they hadn't had this much fun at a wedding in forever. The music was on point through out the night. My husband and I could not have asked for more. Nick was awesome at getting everybody up and dancing! There were people out on the dance floor that we haven't seen dance in a long time! Thank you Nick and 2nd II None Productions for helping to make our wedding an unforgettable and awesome day!!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Eric and his crew were AMAZING!! Most couples pick the wedding date/venue first, not us. We knew from the start that we wanted Eric to DJ our wedding so we based all of our planning around his availability. That says a lot about not only him, but 2nd II None Productions in general! We knew he was going to "rock", but Eric exceeded our expectations.

He kept the crowd entertained from start to finish. We got so many compliments about how awesome the DJ was. We wanted all of our guests to have a fun night and they made sure that happened.

I highly recommend Eric and 2nd II None Productions to anyone who is planning an event in the future. You will not be disappointed!! We would definitely use them again.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Second II None is more than just a production company, they are true entertainers, incredibly talented in what they do, and they become much more than that. They become your friends, your family; through their planning process they learn so much about you and truly care about making your day that much more special. They are receptive to communications, and they make you feel important. Their planning services online, make a huge difference, and if you use them, your day will be incredible, just like ours was! My guests LOVED the request site, where they could enter their favorite songs, and we had some approach us at the wedding saying, "oh my gosh! They played my song!!!"

DJ Eric and DJ Dev made our day and evening so memorable and special at the Sheraton Station Square hotel. My guests were continuously raving about how amazing our DJ was, and I would answer with, "I know, isn't Eric awesome, I'm so glad you all finally get to meet him!!!!"

That response is what happens when you work with Second II None, you feel, as bride and groom, that you know them, that you have been welcomed by them and that they do all that they can to guarantee an amazing day!

We also had Natalia as our photographer and she is, without a doubt, one of the nicest, most talented, fun people to work with! She shot our engagement photos and our wedding, and for the six months in between the two, we were counting down the days until we met with her again! She's fun, hilarious, and an amazing photographer! Hands down, you have to hire her for your photography!!!

We loved the photo booth, and the attendant was INCREDIBLE!!! You must get this add-on!

If we ever renew our vows, want photographs taken, or just want to have a killer party, we know who to call for our music and photography services! I would never call anyone else! We recommend this company to everyone we know, and if you're getting married, please give them a call! You will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Wedding Planning

DJ Willie T was better than we could have ever hoped! He managed to get all of our guests on the dance floor, and made sure none of them missed our cake cutting or first dances. He was so easy to work with, and truly brought a special element of fun and excitement to every aspect of the reception. Everyone in attendance commented on how excellent our DJ was, so we would absolutely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Services Used: DJ

2nd to None Productions made our great day even better. Joelle and Beth did a fantastic job with all of our photos and Kevin and Brandon kept the party going on the dance floor. Thank you so much for everything.

Christopher and Catherine Barker

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Doug
09/20/2014

Eric and Devin were awesome! Eric was very professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. All of our guests loved the music and were very complementary of the DJ/MC. I would highly recommend these two for any future events

Sophie
09/20/2014

They were awesome! We got so many compliments and will recommend them to everyone we know! They helped make our day perfect!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Lisa
09/20/2014

Our DJ was Nick and I can't even begin to write about how amazing he made our wedding day. Literally from the moment we were announced and walked in, he ran the show and make sure everything went smoothly. Once it was time for our guests to start dancing he crowded the floor and I swear it was never empty until the end. There were a lot of our guests that were bummed it was over after the last song. The planning session before the wedding made me feel so confident and prepared for the day of Nick was so professional. So many of our guests asked us where we found him because they had never been to a wedding so upbeat and fun. Even my husband said to me the next day, "What else can we think of that we would need a DJ for? I want to book him again!" To any bride planning her day I promise you will NOT be disappointed in Second II None. They absolutely MADE our wedding reception way more fun then I could have ever imagined. Thanks again to DJ Nick!!