2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

Avoid Stress In The Dress On Your Special Day

2657 Monroeville Blvd.
Monroeville, PA 15146
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

2nd II None absolutely made our wedding reception! They were a little above what we had budgeted for entertainment, but we were so impressed with them we decided to go with it anyway, and I'm so happy we did. Also, we were also able to get quite a good deal for having an off-season (January) wedding.

The online planning process is easy, and it helps you to think of things about the reception you might have otherwise overlooked. Before the event, you'll meet with them as many times as necessary (which for us was once, but could have been another time if we wanted) to make sure they get everything right. They come up with a down-to-the-minute schedule which is flexible, but it makes sure that everything flows just the way you want. And they've done it a lot of times, so they have good ideas about how to make the evening go smoothly. I had several pretty obscure song requests for reception events like the father-daughter dance and the candy toss, and they found everything we wanted.

At the reception, two people will be there all night - one is the emcee and one does the music. This means that really all you have to do is have fun. We shifted a couple of events around as the evening went on, but otherwise they ran the show and did a great job! They seemed to be so excited about the reception it's hard to believe they do this every weekend. I'm not much of a dancer, but I found I couldn't get off the dance floor cause they kept doing so many fun things to keep everyone involved. Same goes with the rest of the guests - generally a pretty reserved crowd, but the dance floor was packed all night. People of all ages, including many older relatives, told us it was one of the best weddings they'd been to. 2nd II None could not come more highly recommended.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recently worked with 2nd II None Productions for a wedding that I was in charge of at Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa. I work with A LOT of DJ's doing over 100 weddings a year at Lakeview and great DJ's are few and far between. The professionalism and attentiveness that 2nd II None put into the McVicker-Miller Wedding was outstanding! I could not have been more pleased with how the evening went, I am a strong believer that the DJ can make or break a wedding and these guys MADE the wedding. Thank you all so much for doing such and wonderful job and I hope to work with you all again in the future!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Big Nick by far exceeded our expectations! He was extremely energetic and kept our party moving all night. We will recommend to anyone needing DJ services. Confetti Canon was the perfect touch for New Year's Eve!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Entertainment was a key factor for us in planning our wedding. We wanted our guests to be wowed and not just to have another "nice" wedding, but to have everyone talking about how amazing it was and how much fun they had for months. We needed the best of the best to be able to do this and were not about to settle for anything mediocre. Then we met the guys from 2nd II none and have been so thankful we did! They quickly eased any nerves I had about getting our vision for our wedding done right. We got to meet with them right away and go through everything, and it was a truly personalized experience. They made us feel like friends instead of just clients and feel right at home so we felt comfortable asking any questions and sharing our thoughts with them. Also, they offered all of the services we were looking for (DJ, lighting, photobooth, photography, videography) in one company - No need to keep shopping around! and trying to be budget conscious with a little 1 year old toddler, we ended up spending less money using all of their services than we would have if we used several different companies for each service. The pricing was 100% reasonable, and the service provided was worth every penny and then some! As for the day of the wedding, couldn't have gone more perfectly. They took every stress away from a normally always stressed-out bride. The photographers and videographers had captured every moment and in perfect ways (my pictures were like something you'd see in a magazine or pinterst and say "I NEED THAT") The DJs I could write about forever, but they were SO SO much fun and really got the entire room involved and having fun from start to finish. Four attendees at my wedding that are engaged immediately asked me for their contact info after the wedding because they knew they wanted to book them after the party they threw :) And if I wasn't about to run out of characters to write this review, I'd say more but really - cant say enough good things about 2ndIInone!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Knowing your guests want to have a great time at a wedding is something that becomes a burden on the bride - this is why I booked 2nd II None Productions. To begin, I had the pleasure of working with Natalia and Joelle and they were nothing short of truly amazing. The Sneak Peak of pictures have reassured me that they can make anyone feel and look extra-special on a day like a wedding. After being pampered by such photographic professionalism, my husband and I had the best experience with DJ Eric and DJ Devin at the reception. The burden we were worried about prior to the wedding was completely lifted by their talents. Everything from song selection to personality came through and emphasized a great evening. I understand why DJ Eric is considered to be one of the best entertainers in my part of the state; he is nothing short of exceptional. I would rewind time to work with these amazing individuals for the same event.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so pleased with our services with 2ndIINone! Our guests had a fantastic time dancing-- the evidence is so clear in our photos that our DJs really got the crowd up and moving. The online planning process was thorough and easy, and Chaz made sure that we checked in a few days before the event to ensure our plans, requests, and needs were addressed. We would not hesitate to recommend 2ndIINone. They were outstanding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Breann was wonderful! She was pleasant and greeted and engaged everyone she met. Her personality is wonderful. She was very professional and knows her job well.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were the absolute BEST! My husband and I have never had so much fun before! Everyone raved about how great our wedding was and we couldn't have done it without our amazing DJ's. The photographers were awesome too! Our day was a bit rainy, but they were still able to get amazing shots and kept our rather large bridal party under control! The videographer was around the dance floor all night, making sure to get every fun detail of the fun! Our guests had a great time with the photobooth, and the attendant made sure that my husband and I were able to get a few pictures together! Overall, this was an amazing company to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone for all of the services they offer!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Ryan did a wonderful job and made our reception an absolutely amazing time for us, our friends and family! He somehow found a way to incorporate all of my many requests for the night. AND, he had so many awesome surprises for us! My favorite part was when he played Chris Brown - "Forever" and told us to walk down "the isle" how we actually would have wanted to. Everyone came together and we made amazing memories on the dance floor. Even some of my husband's very unlikely-to-dance family members were out on the floor letting loose! Cannot thank you enough.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Willie is by far the best DJ !!!!!!! He made my wife and I feel comfortable throughout the process, meeting with him two times and emailing back and forth to go over exact details about our wedding. He got the party started at our reception and kept the up beat tempo throughout the night. Not only did he get all of the young people to dance at our wedding all night, but also got the entire crowd involved with dance off's and line dance's, it was so funny to watch some of the older crowd get involved on the dance floor. Everyone came up to us asking who is your DJ he is awesome. He is the main reason why my wife and I had so much fun at our wedding without him it wouldn't have been the same.
Highly recommend him and his staff for anyone's wedding. We consider him a friend now.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we had an Indian wedding/reception at the Marriott in Cranberry, Pa in October 2014. We had DJ Willie he was amazing. He was more than what we expected, our guest are still talking about our wedding and how much fun the dancing was. Willie interacts with your guest and chooses songs for all ages. if you are looking for a DJ in the Pittsburgh area 2nd II None i would recommend to anyone who wants everyone to have a good time. Amazing job!!!!!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

In October of 2014 we used 2nd II none productions for our wedding and I have to say that if you do not use these guys then you are absolutely using the wrong DJ's. We could not have been happier with how the reception went and everyone is still talking about our wedding a few months later. If you are like us and think that the keys to a successful reception definitely start with the D,J then make sure you are using the best. 2nd II None ARE THE BEST in Pittsburgh.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick was amazing!!! We had guests come up to us through out the night stating that they hadn't had this much fun at a wedding in forever. The music was on point through out the night. My husband and I could not have asked for more. Nick was awesome at getting everybody up and dancing! There were people out on the dance floor that we haven't seen dance in a long time! Thank you Nick and 2nd II None Productions for helping to make our wedding an unforgettable and awesome day!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Eric and his crew were AMAZING!! Most couples pick the wedding date/venue first, not us. We knew from the start that we wanted Eric to DJ our wedding so we based all of our planning around his availability. That says a lot about not only him, but 2nd II None Productions in general! We knew he was going to "rock", but Eric exceeded our expectations.

He kept the crowd entertained from start to finish. We got so many compliments about how awesome the DJ was. We wanted all of our guests to have a fun night and they made sure that happened.

I highly recommend Eric and 2nd II None Productions to anyone who is planning an event in the future. You will not be disappointed!! We would definitely use them again.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Second II None is more than just a production company, they are true entertainers, incredibly talented in what they do, and they become much more than that. They become your friends, your family; through their planning process they learn so much about you and truly care about making your day that much more special. They are receptive to communications, and they make you feel important. Their planning services online, make a huge difference, and if you use them, your day will be incredible, just like ours was! My guests LOVED the request site, where they could enter their favorite songs, and we had some approach us at the wedding saying, "oh my gosh! They played my song!!!"

DJ Eric and DJ Dev made our day and evening so memorable and special at the Sheraton Station Square hotel. My guests were continuously raving about how amazing our DJ was, and I would answer with, "I know, isn't Eric awesome, I'm so glad you all finally get to meet him!!!!"

That response is what happens when you work with Second II None, you feel, as bride and groom, that you know them, that you have been welcomed by them and that they do all that they can to guarantee an amazing day!

We also had Natalia as our photographer and she is, without a doubt, one of the nicest, most talented, fun people to work with! She shot our engagement photos and our wedding, and for the six months in between the two, we were counting down the days until we met with her again! She's fun, hilarious, and an amazing photographer! Hands down, you have to hire her for your photography!!!

We loved the photo booth, and the attendant was INCREDIBLE!!! You must get this add-on!

If we ever renew our vows, want photographs taken, or just want to have a killer party, we know who to call for our music and photography services! I would never call anyone else! We recommend this company to everyone we know, and if you're getting married, please give them a call! You will NOT be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Willie T was better than we could have ever hoped! He managed to get all of our guests on the dance floor, and made sure none of them missed our cake cutting or first dances. He was so easy to work with, and truly brought a special element of fun and excitement to every aspect of the reception. Everyone in attendance commented on how excellent our DJ was, so we would absolutely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
412-927-0223
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment