Wicked Willow Floral

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Mother-of-the-Bride
12/13/2014

There are really no words to describe the amazing flowers that Randy provided for my daughter's wedding. She wanted the flowers to reflect the vibe of the reception venue - the Baltimore Museum of Industry - and her personal vibe - whimsical, bright and fun! She described what she wanted as "industrial chic" - cans and bottles for centerpieces and all bright colors. In every way, Randy and the team at Wicked Willow exceeded our expectations! The tables were spectacular and exactly what she wanted.

One of the more unusual requests that my daughter had was for a non-traditional chuppa. Her vision included brightly colored paper flowers and kites. She had seen something on Pinterest that was incredibly whimsical and she showed Randy a picture, described what she wanted, and let him use his amazing creativity to design something for her. All I can say is that it was completely one-of-a-kind and absolutely beautiful and even more than she hoped for! Though we had a preview of the centerpieces in our decor meeting with the wedding planner, the chuppa was a surprise for everyone and it was SO cool!

I would not hesitate to recommend Wicked Willow for any floral needs. The shop is amazing - and inspiring - and Randy's design talents are beyond compare.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
5130 Franklintown Rd suite A, Baltimore, MD 21207

Exquisite. Artful. Style. Art with Flowers. Seen in "Baltimore Style"magazine, "Baltimore Magazine",

Wicked Willow is a premier specialty event floral studio that creates "Art with Flowers". Sophisticated Style, whether traditional or modern, and Naturally Elegant floral details, are what we add to every event. Consultation by appointment. Feel free to view our web page to see a sampling of some of our past work. We were named Best Floral Des ign by Baltimore Magazine 2008, and received the WeddingWire 2010 and 2011 Brides Choice award. Also seen in Baltimore Style, Baltimore Bride, and My Day Weddings magazines. We serve the Baltimore/Annapolis/DC areas. Please contact us by phone or our web site.

Details