Wicked Willow Floral

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Gorgeous is how I would describe my wedding flowers. The centerpieces were unbelievably beautiful. She had a vision for the ceremony that we didn't even discuss but somehow she knew would be perfect for the venue and for us.

I met Tina after speaking to 3 other vendors in the area and 4 months till the wedding. I didn't think it was going to be so difficult to find a florist but I'm so happy that I waited and spoke to several florist. My first interaction with her was pleasant, professional and laid back. She understood what I wanted and delivered a service and beautiful flowers beyond my expectations!! She is so easy to work with which makes this crazy wedding process that much easier. I would highly highly recommend her and hope to work with her again. Thanks Tina!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
5130 Franklintown Rd suite A, Baltimore, MD 21207

Exquisite. Artful. Style. Art with Flowers. Seen in "Baltimore Style"magazine, "Baltimore Magazine",

Wicked Willow is a premier specialty event floral studio that creates "Art with Flowers". Sophisticated Style, whether traditional or modern, and Naturally Elegant floral details, are what we add to every event. Consultation by appointment. Feel free to view our web page to see a sampling of some of our past work. We were named Best Floral Design by Baltimore Magazine 2008, and received the WeddingWire 2010 and 2011 Brides Choice award. Also seen in Baltimore Style, Baltimore Bride, and My Day Weddings magazines. We serve the Baltimore/Annapolis/DC areas. Please contact us by phone or our web site.

+/- read less