Wichita Wedding Flowers

Professionalism
4.2
Value
Flexibility

Thank you Flower Factory for doing an amazing job for my wedding!! I went in not knowing what I wanted for sure, but Pam took the time to show me several options for my bouquet and my bridesmaids. She was very professional and made me feel at ease right away. I went in a couple of times (I am a perfectionist), and each time, Pam was happy to see me, and didn't mind reviewing my plan and making changes for me. I looked forward to seeing my bouquet the day before my wedding at my "flower preview", and I was just blown away at how beautiful everything was! Thanks Pam - you made my day! I have already told several friends to go see the Flower Factory, and know they will take good care of them! You MUST put this shop on your list of vendors!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1302 E. Waterman, Wichita, KS 67211
BLOG
At Wichita Wedding Flowers by The Flower Factory, you have the freedom to design your own fresh floral arrangements, or choose from one of our unique designs.
So, kick off your shoes, grab a cup of your favorite expresso, and come on in and take a look................. www.wichitaweddingflowers.com
The Flower Factory, was founed in 1991 in Wichita, Ks.
Weddings are our specialty! From consulting to complete decoratiing
and arrangements, count on Wichita Wedding Flowers by The Flower Factory to make your special day truly special!

+/- read less