Wedding Flowers by On

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sara
05/09/2015

Our flowers were amazing! My first interaction with Sheila was via email. I sent her a bunch of pictures of flowers arrangements that I liked. She then took all of those ideas, threw in her own, and created the most fabulous bouquets. She managed to give me everything I could ever want for a bridal bouquet/bridesmaid bouquets when I wasn’t even sure what I wanted. She also did our aisle decorations, chuppah, and table flowers. They were amazing and perfect! Working with Sheila was a real pleasure and so easy. She was very professional and trust-worthy. Everything was up and ready by the time I got back from getting my hair done! I would absolutely recommend Flowers by On.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1010 Magnolia Drive, Athens, GA 30606
Wedding Flowers by On specializing in custom Wedding Design based on the couples vision.  The inspiration that you have invisioned for your special day, we can take that idea and add your personal touch to make it your own.  We have over 25 years experience, and also have a Certified Balloon Artist on Staff.  We can create a memorable event.
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms