Violines Frenesi

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We just got married on April 11th 2015 in San Juan, and we hired VIOLINES FRENESI to play our ceremony music. They played beautifully during the Prelude: Airoso - Bach, Spring from “The Four Seasons”- Vivaldi, Minuet of Boccherini, Air on G string – J.S. Bach while our guest arrived at the Church.

We then surprised our guest with a Tenor from VIOLINES FRENESI and everyone was STUNNED! He sang 'Ave Maria' and 'Por Ti Volaré' as if he was Andrea Bocelli. I got goosebumps as I was sitting at the altar with my now husband.

I am personally a fan of classical music, since I played the Piano for about 15 years during my childhood. The sound quality was perfect, as our Church was Cathedral type with very high ceilings. If you are looking for great, beautifully played, and professionalism for your Ceremony..do not look further than VF.

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
211 Padre Las Casas, San Juan, PR 00918

Ceremony Music & Cocktail Music

"Violines Frenesi" Since 1990 - This group plays with beautiful rich, full string sound, which lends itself for elegant events such as wedding ceremonies, conventions and social events.

Our musical ensembles promotes an atmosphere of elegant polished refinement appropiate for many social events indoors and outdoors.

This ... read more

This Musical Group has entertained in a variety of activities in and out of Puerto Rico.

The repertoire consists of the best of local, classical and international music. Our music is performed by professional artist and includes a combination of different instrument such as violin, viola, guitar, piano, accordion, cello and stringbass.

We have perform in important events such as The World Forum of Puerto Rico, a perfomance attended by the Ex-primer Minister of London Margaret Thatcher. No job is too big or too small. Call "Violines Frenesi" today. You won't regret it.

Astrid O'Neill
Musical Director

cel. (787)543-3051

email:  violinesfrenesi@hotmail.com

+/- read less
Details
Ceremony Music Arrangements:: Choir, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist, String - Quartet, ...
Instruments: Cello, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
Music Services: Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rece...
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Violines Frenesi is an excellent group for every ceremony and cocktail events. As a planner I use them in most of my weddings. They have a great repertory and adapt to my clients petitions. Also, they are extremely responsible, professionals and are always on time. The quality of their sound and knowledge of music are amazing. Thanks Astrid O'Neill, owner of the Violines Frenesí, for been wonderful in every of my weddings.
PROS I KNOW (60)
Violines Frenesi is a wedding Musicians from Band. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Puerto Rico , Caribbean, and Destinations Wedding. Violines Frenesi is a professional wedding Musicians that has been part of the Puerto Rico Wedding Industry wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Musician, ceremony, cocktail, band, duet, solo, violin