Sharper Image Wedding Rentals

Profile Picture
Aubrey
1 Review
10/11/2014

Celeste was incredible to work with! She was able to pull all my ideas together to make an absolutely beautiful venue! I received so many compliments on my decorations. She was flexible working with me when I had a slight change in my vision and was very quick to respond when I had any questions. I definitely recommend working with Celeste!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

Aubrey you and your family were a joy to work with and I truly appreciate having the opportunity to get to know you and bring your vision to life! It was an amazing journey with a happy ever after result:-) Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Serving all of Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota, Fargo, ND 58103

Your Vision ~ Your Event ~ We make it spectacular!

Sharper Image Wedding and Event Rental ~

We will transform your Venue into a beautiful reflection of your vision.

Let our 34 years experience in the Bridal and Event industry show you how you can trust us to ensure your event  is everything you have dreamt it will be.  Worry free rental.  We believe in offering a personal touc h, attention to every detail and exemplary customer service. A higher standard of excellence.

Our  service once contracted included a personal consultation which will allow us to talk with you to get a vision of what you want for your event. We will talk about your hopes, desires and big picture of what you would like to create. We will create a visual outline fir you which will substantiate all of your criteria.

You will recieve a full detail listing with picture board that will help you to visualize your complete venue.

Make your event a Beautiful reflection of you!

We offer many of the most sought after medium as well as many other materials to create the unique style and ambience that you want to create for your event and your guests. The ideas are unlimited!!

*ChairCovers*Lighted Columns*Draping*Sashes*Runners*Linens*Water*Fountains*Lighting**Archways*Chandeliers*Backdrops* *Lighted Backdrops*Uplighting*Centerpeieces*Mirror Tiles*Votives*Table Chandeliers* and many other options to numerous to mention.

We create unique, memorable, custom events ~ that reflect our clients vision and dream ~ Let us create yours! It will be a pleasure to assist and style for your event!

Your Event ~ Your Vision ~ We make it Spectacular!

"Creating Eye Candy for your Event"

Kind Regards,

Celeste Leier

Sharper Image Wedding  & Event Rentals Owner Operator Srylist 218.850.9394 celeste.leier@gmail.com   www.SharperImageWeddingRentalsFargo.com

Details
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Chair Covers, China, Decor, Flatware, Glassware, L...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup