Sandy's Cakes

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Sandy did a great job on our wedding and groom's cakes! They were both delicious and very beautiful!

We booked her about a year in advance. We met in person and she brought us a half white half chocolate small cake to sample.

She was very easy to work with and even though I didn't actually get to see her on the wedding day, when I saw the cakes I was in heaven! She had done an amazing job and even placed the toppers and flowers for us :)

We had several compliments about our cakes (on both looks and taste) and are looking forward to eating the top layer on our 1 year anniversary!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Knoxville, TN 37843

From the moment I saw my very first wedding cake as a child, I have been fascinated by them ever since. I was thrilled later in life to realize I had a great natural talent for creating them. I have been professionally decorating cakes for over 10 years now and have loved every minute of the experience. All cakes are created exclusively from my signature superior buttercream icing. I strive to give each bride her perfect cake. Let me show you what I can do for your special day.

- Sandy Helton