Marisa Millefiori

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Top notch in every way. Marisa was very responsive to all my emails, I sent her pictures of what I was thinking of, she had great suggestions for keeping the costs down as I didn't have much of a floral budget. She didn't make me feel bad at all that all I ordered were two bouquets and three boutinnieres (no centerpieces or decorations for the ceremony) and even brought me a bag of rose petals to be strewn around the aisle which was a very nice touch.

She and her husband hand-delivered the flowers to my hotel room at the wedding site, right on time, in water. They were beautiful and exactly what I'd asked for and reasonably priced.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
901 Osage avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87505

Marisa Millefiori welcomes you into our world of flowers.                                                                                                                         The style is European classic elegance with a modern twist.                                                                                                                  Designing exquisite arrangements for weddings,events,holiday decorations,or any special day is a life's passion.                 We have been working with various clients and designers for over three decade's in places like Italy, the East coast, California, and the South West. We have gained an abundance of experience.                                                                                  Let us express your  vision with our design.

+/- read less
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
PROS I KNOW (4)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)