Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

Charleston, SC
843.810.0107   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

So I went back and forth with a few transportation vendors trying to find the right one for our wedding day. After working in hotels in Charleston for over 6 years now, I have become quite picky about vendors, especially for transportation. I must say, you would be surprised how often a "guaranteed" ride will be late. I am happy to say, this was so not the case with Lowcountry Valet. Our driver (I want to say his name is Eric but I'm not positive) was amazing. Although the night was a blur (as most weddings are), I still remember coming out with my hands full of stuff and Eric swooping in out of no-where and grabbing the bags. Without me even having to ask, he anticipated what we needed and made it happen. We had a basket of food to bring to the car, he assured me it was taken care of and that I had nothing to worry about. He was also early which always impresses me. We also utilized the shuttle service for our guests and they were all very impressed by the prompt service and how clean the vehicle was. I would highly recommend them for any transportation needs. And the classic cars are always a bonus :).
Also, we had to make a bunch of last minute changes to our reservations; and they were so thoughtful and accommodating, even though I knew I was being a pain they never let on :).

Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this wonderful review, and for the record, we will now be encouraging our drivers to "batman in" as you put it over the phone. May your future be blessed and hopefully our paths will cross again soon!

- Emily

Services Used: Transportation
1 person found this review helpful
3706 Priscilla Street, Charleston, SC 29405

Have the ride of your life.

... read more

Weddings are all we do!  With deep roots here in the Lowcountry, we are the South's original boutique transportation company. Simply put, we are providers of the genuine southern hospitality experience. Featuring the finest antique cars and buses in the south our goal is to take you back in time and offer you a piece of nostalgia in it's truest form. From photoshoots to full scale transportation let us help create the memories that last a lifetime.

Need help planning your transportation? On a budget? Need a vehicle we don't carry? Our staff will work with you to customize a package that fits the unique requirements of your event and even manage transportation with other reputable companies in the area to make sure all your needs are met.

We are proudly ranked as the #1 wedding transportation provider in the Charleston area with awards that include, but are not limited to, 2015 WeddingWire Couples Choice Award, 2015 Best of TheKnot.com, 2014 Martha Stewart American Made Finalist for most original companies in the US, and 2015 Best of Borrowed & Blue.

Don't take our word for it! We are honored to be on the preferred vendor list of almost every venue in our area. If our reviews, immaculate fleet, and one on one customer service doesn't convince you, we welcome you to reach out to any vendor in town for references.

Check out our fleet at http://lowcountryvalet.com/limousine-shuttle

Contact Us at Events@LowcountryValet.com / 843.810.0107

+/- read less
Categories: Transportation
Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. is the place to go if you are looking for unique and quality transportation. They have the best variety of cars, trucks, busses, and Limo's. They are sure to have a vehicle to suit your version of the perfect wedding get-a-way! -Creek Club at I'On
PROS I KNOW (120) View All 120 Pros »
Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. is a wedding car and group transportation company from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kiawah, Summerville, and Mt.Pleasant. Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. is a professional wedding transportation provider that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in unique classic cars and affordable group transportation