Lasso'd Moon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carey created custom Wedding Invitations and Shower Invitations for my daughters wedding. The wedding invites were simple but truly elegant and the shower invites reflected the vintage picnic theme we were looking for. She had no problem with any changes we asked for and was extremely helpful with suggestions when we were not sure of anything from the type of paper and font to when we should send the invitations out and what response date to use. I had several guests call to tell me how beautiful the invitation was, so I know we made the right decision when we choose Lasso'd Moon to do the job, Carey's creativity and quality of service went beyond our expectations.
Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
29 Union Street, Suite 3, Brandon, VT 05733
BLOG

Celebrating your unique style on paper.

The first wedding cakes on record—early Roman loafs of barley —were a bit dry. Centuries later, a Royal Family with barrels of white sugar made sickly-sweet white cakes all the rage with brides and dentists.  These days, wedding cakes have more balance of flavor: not too sweet, not too dry, and always in good taste. At Lasso’d Moon, we approach the design of your custom, unique wedding invitation suite with the same philosophy.

We begin with an amazingly packaged invitation suite.Pocket folds, portable pockets, Envelofolds, and an almost limitless array of color combinations and graphics allow you to create a suite that is sweet, but not saccharine. Traditional, but not stuffy. Casual, but not bumpkin. You get the idea. Our fully customizable Vintage Signature Invitation Line and ability to create a custom suite catered to your needs ensures your event won’t be plain ol' vanilla.

Lasso'd Moon is proud to be celebrating our seventh year in business.

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Letterpress, Recycled Paper
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)