Karisma Salon Wedding Team

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After meeting with several other stylists in the Hilton Head area and being underwhelmed, I instantly clicked with Annie and Christine. Not only was their schedule almost completely booked (a good sign!) but they seemed excited and to genuinely love doing weddings. I could tell from our first conversation that they both had a lot of knowledge and experience and would not only be professional and deliver great service, but would help make the day fun! My trial went wonderfully, they looked at photos, gave helpful input and "made me up" as if it were the real deal! When the wedding arrived they did not disappoint! They arrived on time, were quick and efficient and kept us on time despite a few last minute additions. All of my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law looked gorgeous. My hair and make-up were EXACTLY what I had wanted. I have never felt so pretty or gotten so many compliments. Everyone's hair and make-up lasted the entire night...despite rain and humidity. I could not have been happier! Christine and Annie are true professionals and possibly even magicians...you will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health