Eberle Invitations

Eberle Invitations

We are here to help you create the perfect first impression for your special event!

Atlanta, GA 30319 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...
About Us

Eberle Invitations is a full service invitation design company with a goal to create one-of-a-kind invitations that set the stage for spectacular events.  Whether it’s a bohemian chic soiree or a black-tie formal affair, we are positioned to capture your inner spirit and individual style in order to create a statement piece that embodies the essence of both you and your event. Our wedding collection includes everything from custom designed wedding invitations, engagement announcements, and save the dates to bridal shower invitations, wedding programs, seating charts and place cards.  We also provide a wide variety of party invitations, birth announcements, corporate event invitations, baby shower invitations, thank you cards, and christening and baptism invitations. Whoever the client, whatever their wish, our end result will transcend even the most discerning individual’s expectations into the perfect first impression for your special event that will last a lifetime.

Christine Eberle

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had no idea how I wanted my invitations to look, and Christine helped me pick out the perfect ones. She had amazing samples, endless choices, and was so helpful at helping me figure out what I liked and didn't like, and staying within my budget. The invitations came out beautifully, and I got so many compliments on them from our guests! Christine does an awesome job from start to finish and was so knowledgeable about etiquette and everything. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for amazing invitations!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Services Used: Invitations
Eberle Invitations is a wedding invitation company from Atlanta, Georgia. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York, Los Angeles, and everywhere in between. Eberle Invitations is a professional wedding invitation business that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for six (6) years. We specialize in creating custom one-of-a-kind wedding invitations
678-773-4747
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards