Bliss Events and Weddings

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kristen
08/20/2011

Alicia with Bliss Events & Weddings is incredible! I worked with her to do our backdrop for the reception, our chair covers, as well as setting up the escort card table and candy buffet for our reception. Hands down, she is the best vendor I worked with throughout the entire wedding process! She accomodated everything I asked of her and more! A pleasure to work with, I will be recommending her to every bride I know! :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Fargo, ND 58104

Making Every Event a Bliss Event

Bliss Events and Weddings (Fargo, ND)  is a full service event coordinating company. We specialize in weddings on a budget and making that budget strech for you! We offer a variety of packages and services ranging from Pre-planning to planning the entire event. All services are customized to your event needs. I offer a free consultation to sit down and discuss your needs and we'll pick or create a package that covers every one!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)