Andrea Taylor Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted to use Andrea Taylor Studio. After seeing the photos of a high school friend’s wedding I completely feel in love with her work. I interviewed two other photographers before sitting down with Andrea and going through her albums. Andrea’s experience and professionalism make her the best. At the interview I was impressed to know that she had already done some homework on the time that the natural lighting would be best for my photos. During our engagement session she got a chance to see our venue and meet my husband Michael. She made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Her ability to capture the emotions that people feel in that special moment without staging is truly remarkable. When I look back at my engagement and wedding pictures I can remember feeling happy, excited, and overjoyed about spending the rest of my life with an amazing man. Andrea listens to what the bride wants and goes above and beyond their expectations. She provided story book like pictures that captured our special day that when we look back at them we fall in love all over again. We have received so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful our pictures turned out. We had such a connection with Andrea and her husband that we definitely look forward to using them again in our future. They are a phenomenal team and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best quality pictures for a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2451 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 3370, Atlanta, GA 30339
BLOG

Live it for a Day, Remember it for a Lifetime.

Storytelling wedding photography. Capturing all the moments, emotions, fun, allowing you to relive your wedding day over and over again for years to come.

Thank you for considering our services for your wedding photography. It would be an honor to photograph such a special day in your lives.

As you can see when browsing through ... read more

As you can see when browsing through our work, our style is mainly documentary. We strive to capture those special moments, emotions and situations that unfold throughout your day and turn them into everlasting memories. Every wedding coverage is tailored to each couple’s vision of their event. We take the time and interest to get to know all the couples that we work with so thatwe can truly capture who they are and what their day looked like.

When working with Andrea Taylor Studio, you will have not only a truly amazing photographic experience, but also a selection of quality products to showcase your images. We look forward to talking to you about your wedding photography and learn what you envision for that day... Call Andrea at 404.794.8410 to schedule an in person consultation. +/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards
PROS I KNOW (75)