Hilton San Diego Bayfront Reviews

San Diego, CA
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Maggie Married on 10/14/2017
    We had our dream wedding back in October at the Hilton Bay Front. The staff is absolutely incredible. Aileen was our point of contact and she was on top of everything and made sure our day was extra perfect. The setup was super easy, she connected with our vendors, and overall it was absolutely beautiful. If you're looking for amazing service, great food and an excellent staff, this is the place to go. Our family, friends and out of town guests raved about the service at the hotel. On top of that, the bridal suite was gorgeous and our venue on the plaza was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend if you do look at the venue to consider the Promenade Plaza. Thank you again for taking care of us and making our wedding everything and more! Love the Shraders
    Melanie Married on 04/14/2012
    We used the Hilton Bayfront lawn as our ceremony venue. Stephanie is absolutely AMAZING!
    She had everything planned and organized - she kept me stress free and helped out SO much. I was a bit of a wreck and very stressed out the last couple of days before the wedding, but she always knew how to make me feel calm and handled everything above and beyond her responsibilities.
    I recommend the Hilton Bayfront - it is a BEAUTIFUL hotel, has an amazing view/backdrop for a wedding ceremony, and the staff is very helpful and friendly.
    Adele Married on 05/20/2011
    Our wedding was held at the Hilton Bayfront San Diego, May, 2011. The ceremony and reception sites turned out beautiful and just the way I had envisioned. Throughout the whole process, Corina Van Der Meer was SO helpful and really made us feel special! She pulled everything together perfectly! The service during cocktail and dinner was outstanding! My guests still comment on how nice the location was and how great they were treated at the hotel. I really recommend checking this place out for your wedding. Ask for Corina!
    -Adele & Taylor Hedges
  • User1155292 2+ years ago
    We had our ceremony on the Plaza Promenade and our reception in the Indigo ballroom. Our wedding day was wonderful. Our contact person with the Hilton was extremely responsive, professional, and thorough. The staff was also friendly and very professional. The only minor complaint that I have is in regards to the hotel rooms not being ready for some of my guests upon check-in, but that has more to do with the hotel rather than the venue. The venue and food were great.