Hilton San Diego Bayfront Reviews

Hilton San Diego Bayfront 5
Hilton San Diego Bayfront 6
Hilton San Diego Bayfront 7

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2012

We used the Hilton Bayfront lawn as our ceremony venue. Stephanie is absolutely AMAZING!
    She had everything planned and organized - she kept me stress free and helped out SO much. I was a bit of a wreck and very stressed out the last couple of days before the wedding, but she always knew how to make me feel calm and handled everything above and beyond her responsibilities.
    I recommend the Hilton Bayfront - it is a BEAUTIFUL hotel, has an amazing view/backdrop for a wedding ceremony, and the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Adele · Married on 05/20/2011

Our wedding was held at the Hilton Bayfront San Diego, May, 2011. The ceremony and reception sites turned out beautiful and just the way I had envisioned. Throughout the whole process, Corina Van Der Meer was SO helpful and really made us feel special! She pulled everything together perfectly! The service during cocktail and dinner was outstanding! My guests still comment on how nice the location was and how great they were treated at the hotel. I really recommend checking this place out for your wedding. Ask for Corina!
    -Adele & Taylor Hedges

Sent on 06/13/2011
  • User2202795 · 2+ years ago

4.2

We had our ceremony on the Plaza Promenade and our reception in the Indigo ballroom. Our wedding day was wonderful. Our contact person with the Hilton was extremely responsive, professional, and thorough. The staff was also friendly and very professional. The only minor complaint that I have is in regards to the hotel rooms not being ready for some of my guests upon check-in, but that has more to do with the hotel rather than the venue. The venue and food were great.

Sent on 05/07/2013