Wedding Couture by Netmartin Reviews

52 Reviews for Wedding Couture by Netmartin

• Lindsay

Lindsay Ekegren · Married on 04/17/2020

Quarantine Wedding Perfection!

Susie is amazing! We had booked Netmartin for our wedding in April 2020. When decided to push our reception back to 2021, Susie agreed to honor our contract for next year. We also asked her to come for just an hour to take photos during our more casual “quarantine” ceremony. The photos she got were amazing! She took so many beautiful pictures and documented everything so wonderfully in such a short time. She even took incredible candids during our drive-by reception. She is responsive, creative, and makes everyone feel comfortable with her upbeat and positive attitude. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her company!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Ally Vissat · Married on 11/23/2019

Truly amazing!

everything you could ever want in a photographer!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Giana

Giana Zebrowski · Married on 11/15/2019

Excellent attentiveness and professionalism!

Very professional and were willing to go out of their way to make sure it was everything I wanted. Excellent photos! I loved all of them! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Robert Capone · Married on 11/15/2019

Experience was fantastic

The photographers were amazing. The family on both sides could not stop talking about how professional and personable they were and how amazing the pictures had come out. They are by far the best pictures I have ever seen and I have see a lot of wedding pictures.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Susie photographed our wedding day and we couldn’t be happier! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! From beginning to end, Susie was organized and professional. We truly felt as though she captured everything we wanted for our wedding photos! Each transition to the next pose was smooth and seamless. She worked well and was sensitive to our unique family situation and took the time to make sure we were happy with how everything was going. We are 100% satisfied and would highly recommend to anyone who needs wedding photography!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Ange

Ange Di Gioia · Married on 10/26/2019

Outstanding

Our experience was beyond expectation. Netmartin captured every special moment for us, and in an amazing way. Each photo was more beautiful than the previous. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Cullis · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

Susie is phenomenal to work with. From the first time we talked she put any and all nerves at ease. Her dedication to making your day seamless is truly admirable. She’s meticulous with her work, making sure you’re getting exactly what you want. Although Susie didn’t photograph my wedding, her other photographers Dawn and Nicole didn’t miss a beat. They were extremely kind, helpful, and got every shot we wanted and more! From formals to candids, our day was captured beautifully. Picking your “favorite” picture is really hard, because they’re all AMAZING! Thank you so, so much!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Fyfe · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I had my wedding on July 13, 2019, and had an AMAZING experience with Netmartin. Dawn was our photographer and she was so flexible, professional, and made us feel so comfortable. She even got some great pictures of our 5 month old while myself and the bridesmaids were getting ready. The pictures came out gorgeous! Way beyond any expectations we had.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Katy · Married on 06/29/2019

Best experience ever

I absolutely love Susie and her team!!! They were so accommodating and professional!! They truly made my wedding so seamless and stress free. Dawn and Nicole totally took control and delegated the whole day, which put my mind at ease!!! Susie called me and talked through my whole vision and it totally came true!!!! I love these women

Sent on 07/16/2019

Erin Crane · Married on 06/08/2019

100% Recommend Netmartin!!

I cannot express in enough words how amazing Susie is! From the start of my wedding planning, she was right there asking all kinds of questions about the big day. There were some things I was unsure about and she helped by expressing her own ideas that would fit my own personal wants/needs! When my wedding day arrived, she showed up smiling and full of energy! She made my bridal party feel comfortable and excited. Taking pictures with my bridesmaids was nonstop laughing and smiling all thanks to Susie! Throughout the rest of the night, she captured beautiful pictures of my husband and I and our families and friends! I love my pictures and am so excited for them to be put in an album! 100% recommend Netmartin!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Susie was awesome to work with !

Susie was awesome to work with! When I first began my wedding process she helped me significantly with my wedding timeline which was such a relief as I had a million other things on my mind. Susie put so much effort into making sure all the details were correct and that I was happy. I also received my pictures relatively fast so that was even more of a plus ! I would highly recommend this company to anyone getting married !

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kcc! · Married on 12/07/2018

They were amazing!

Susie was great to deal with to set everything up. Dawn did our pictures on the wedding day and she was amazing! She took beautiful photographs - - everyone of them came out great! It will be hard to choose. My guests were very impressed on the quality and content of the pictures, which were all done without her being at all intrusive or demanding. She portrayed the utmost professionalism, but was also a lot of fun!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Debra

Debra Franco · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing to work with. Professional, fun, upbeat and a joy

Susie was a joy to have as our professional photographer for our wedding. In every meeting she was upbeat, excited and really listened regarding the requests we made. She made a point to review my Pinterest photo suggestions and took every one of them at our wedding. I provided her with a list of specific shots of guests & famyi wanted at the wedding and she went above and beyond to capture all of them and more. She was absolutely professional and so awesome to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2018

John Caserta · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Pictures and Experience!

Susie Martin and her team are amazing! From our first meeting with her to the party on the dance floor, she was there every step of the way to make sure everything went smoothly (even in the rain!). And the pictures? Simply amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/12/2018

Best photographer ever!

Where should I even begin? Susie is the best! I can’t imagine not having her with me on my special day! Since the day we first spoke, I knew my day was going to be amazing! She was thorough throughout the whole process because she is so understanding and super creative! I can’t wait to use Susie for other special events.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Monique · Married on 09/08/2018

Where do I begin? Susie was simply amazing! She not only was our photographer but acted as our coordinator and spear headed our wedding day! She created a timeline for us to follow which helped ease our anxiety and kept everything on track. She was also very personable which made us feel comfortable and we were able to relax and have fun while taking our pictures. Everything flowed and seemed natural nothing appeared “posed.” We have so many beautiful pictures it’s impossible to pick just one favorite! Susie managed to capture our raw emotions that day from tear jerking anxiety to blissful joy. I’m so glad we chose her to photograph our special day; we have great memories that’ll last a lifetime but best of all we have our beautiful photos that evokes our feelings/emotions on our special day. We’re beyond grateful to say the least.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Nick · Married on 08/18/2018

If you are reading this, please stop what you are doing and hire Susie! She is the best at what she does! You do not want to look back at your wedding pictures and say I wish we hired a better photographer. She is 100% worth every dollar. A+

Sent on 09/17/2018

Susan · Married on 07/20/2018

I couldn’t ask for more. My photographer was outstanding!!! She took many different poses and kept things running smoothly taking every oppurtunity to get another great pose of us as a couple on our day. She really nailed it. Loved all my pics and choices!!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Katia · Married on 07/12/2018

Susie is fantastic! She is very flexible and open-minded and our pictures came out fantastic! We couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sabrina · Married on 07/07/2018

Netmartin photography was hands down the best experience ever. From our engagement pictures to our wedding ones, we were in love with all!! What made this even better, was the enthusiasm and patience Susie had. She made us feel so comfortable and excited to take every picture!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Roseanne · Married on 06/30/2018

Susie and team are phenomenal!
    I couldn't have asked for better pictures to capture our special day. Not only are they easy to work with, but they make you feel at ease throughout the day.
    Pictures speak for themselves- AMAZING!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/08/2018

Susie and her team are by far the best out there !!!! From the moment Susie photographed one of my friends weddings a few years ago, and did my nieces new born photos, her personality and creativity alone I knew I needed her for my special day !! Susie takes you through step by step of your day, she’s so organized and calming. It’s a great feeling knowing you can trust someone and not have to worry about wondering how the pics came out. We knew we were in great hands and we were !!! Beyond our expectations!! Our photos are AMAZING!! So look no further ! Anyone would be in great hands with Susie!!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Alexa · Married on 05/18/2018

Absolutely amazing team to work with! Susie was so incredibly kind and attentive throughout the whole process! She really knows her stuff and her pictures show it :)

Sent on 06/07/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/17/2018

Susie was such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! From the day my husband and I went to meet with her until the last minute of our wedding day, she was so fun and made us feel like family! I am beyond happy to have found her for our wedding photos. The pictures came out absolutely perfect and now we will always have them and remember how perfect our day was!! None of our pictures felt posed, she made us extremely comfortable and we just had fun with it! Every single person that met Susie at the wedding had nothing but great things to say! Susie was such wonderful person to have make our day that much more special! I highly recommend using her for wedding photography, she is the absolute best!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/17/2018

Suzy was amazing at our daughter Alexa’s wedding. She was so easy going, attentive and funny. She made it all go so smooth. Suzy was on top of everything. The wedding was beautiful and she just made it even better. Would recommend her to anyone.
    Thank you for making our daughter and son in laws day even better then we imagined.
    Nancy and Paul Russell