Runway Bridal

Runway Bridal

One Stop Bridal Shop!

390 Front Street
Belleville, ON K8N 2Z8 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us
Belleville's one stop shop for beautiful gowns, bridesmaids dresses, wedding and event flowers, invitations, tuxedos and accessories.
We carry a variety of well known designers like Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Mori Lee Voyage, Mori Lee Blu, Sottero and Midgley, and Venus Bridals. Our bridesmaids collections are offered by Mori Lee and Venus bridal.

***Now offering Twobirds Bridesmiads, as seen on Oprah, Access Hollywood, Breakfast Television,Martha Stewart and more!

Our men's wear collection is provided by Collin's Formal Wear, a leader in tuxedo and suit rentals.

At Runway Bridal we strive to be a one stop show for all of your wedding needs, we have one on one consultations regarding wedding and special event flowers, and invitations.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I went to Runway, I had no expectations of finding a dress, I had quite honestly given up on ever finding the perfect dress. I am an example of judging dresses on the hanger, I will never do that again. A dress that I did not like on the hanger, was the dress I ended up getting and the first dress I tried on. Brooke was beyond great, very professional and very knowledgeable of her business. She was easy to talk to and very helpful if something was 'just not right' always offering advice on how to make it what I wanted. Prices at her bridal store are phenomenal, I ended up getting a dress that was $2,100.00 UNDER my budget. I can't do anything but praise the experience at Runway! Thanks Brooke for allowing me to find the perfect dress and for being an exceptional Bridal Consultant.

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Jenny
1 Review
Runway Bridal is a wedding boutique from Belleville Ontario, Quinte. We service weddings througout the local area, including Belleville, Kingston, and Quinte Region. Runway Bridal is a professional wedding boutique that has been part of the wedding attire and floral wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Bridal Gowns, bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Groom, Flower Girls, Tuxedos, Flowers and Invitations
613-966-0122
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment