Radke Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bobi, you are a genius! Everyone thought the decor was amazing! I loved all the bling and flowers! The ceremony space was beautiful. There was zero stress for decor thanks to Bobi! I could just focus on getting ready and enjoying the day. Highly recommend working with Radke Designs!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
11890 West Street, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 4T1

You can call me a Wedding Specialist, a Wedding Designer or simply a lover of Beautiful Spaces.

I'm a believer you don't have to be good at all things.. just great at a few!

I'm a believer you don't have to be good at all things.. just great at a few!

15 years ago when I started this company it was because I didn't want to have anyone remember taking out the Trash or cleaning the hall or stressing setting up the decorations, or freaking out because the flowers weren't the right color.. I had been there- done that!! ...many times..This is a day to celebrate - 1 day to Enjoy!.. soak up all the love surrounded by family and friends.

There is only a few milestones in one's life, although I believe " every day above ground, is a good day" !!

Most would agree with me that  there are only a few important days. So why not make them special leaving all the dirty work to the professionals.

One of my favorite quotes that I live by is from the great Maya Angelou "I've learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them FEEL".

The is important to me, because its my job to create a beautiful space, collaborating with you to bring your vision to life and when your guests and family arrive.. ALL they FEEL is the love in the room.

Call me today to book your 2-hr consultation, I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wedding.

Happy Planning!

Bobi Radke

** Decor, Flowers, Delivery, Setup and Tear down - estimate number of your guests x $18 - $45 per person for everything..  includes a design team

+/- read less