jmb Photography

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.2

It was so easy to work with our photographer. The pictures were beautiful and unique. The formal portrait session was a blast and she was totally flexible. She caught some great moments at the reception. Polite, professional, creative and helpful with planning.

jmb Photography responded with the following comments:

This couple was a blast to work with as well!
They were very outgoing & friendly - as were their friends & family.
Thank you for choosing jmb Photography.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
244 Gifford Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 6X3

Creating the memories of today for tomorrow!

I am a professional photographer venturing into my second full-time year of business.

I offer my services all over British Columbia but primarily service the Greater Vancouver District & Fraser Valley. I also offer my services for those doing a Destination Wedding anywhere in the world.

My style of photography is quite varied ... read more

My style of photography is quite varied & I am not limited to only one style. Throughout the day, I change from artistic to photojournalistic to traditional and back again. This allows me to capture so many different images with many different feelings & emotions portrayed.

I take great pride in my work and I am always happy to accommodate the bride & groom's wishes to the best of my ability. I strive my hardest to make your wedding the best it possibly can be through the lense.

I always tell my clients that the memories that I capture throughout this special day, will be relived for a lifetime to come!

Let's create magic!