Jennifer Ballard Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jen had the utmost professionalism from the start of the process, right until the very end. She was our photographer for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding and reception, but went over and above her duties and kept us calm during the stressful moments throughout the day. She entertained our crazy ideas (we had a zombie-themed engagement shoot!) and the photos turned out much better than what we had envisioned in our minds. She was also able to capture some really candid and perfectly timed moments during the wedding. The turn around time for the photos was less than a month for both the engagement shoot and wedding, which was amazing. We are beyond happy with our photos and definitely recommend Jen as she is very friendly, responsive, professional, and of course an excellent photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Toronto, ON M4Y 2J3
BLOG
I believe that a photo can capture a feeling that was just a moment long and make it last for a lifetime.

I would love to talk with you to discuss the details of your wedding.
I offer a variety of packages.  Please email me at info@jennifer-ballard.com for a price list.

Details