Jennifer Ballard Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was referred to Jennifer Ballard when I started planning our wedding. I contacted her and immediately was welcomed with a kind and professional response. I viewed her previous work and loved everything I saw. She was so accommodating with planning and we had most of our communication via email. She always responded right away with lengthy and helpful replies. I live in Alberta so our first meeting was via FaceTime. She went through scheduling and how much time different events take during a wedding to help me in see the full day of a wedding, since I never planned a wedding before. She also provided me with a sheet to fill out regarding information on my bridal party, different shots I want taken and which family members were to be in each photo. It was very organized and I appreciated that. On the day of my wedding Jennifer and her assistant were prompt to arrive at my house for photos. She took some very nice shots of my bridal party and me getting ready. We went to the venue and she took some beautiful shots before and during the ceremony. My favourite photos are the ones she took of my husband and I after the ceremony while the guests were in cocktail hour. I swear these pictures could be in a magazine! She made my husband and me feel so comfortable too. My husband is very nervous when taking pictures but she made him relax and be natural. The wedding went great and I was so excited to see our photos. Another great thing with Jennifer is that she had our photos ready in less than 2 months! This was so exciting as I have multiple girlfriends who waited months and months, even years to receive their wedding photos. We were very pleased with all the photos she had taken of our special day. We selected which photos we wanted for our wedding album and she was very patient with me in organizing the layouts of each page. Jennifer does great work, she is so easy to work with and has such a genuine and pleasant attitude. I would highly recommend Jennifer Ballard!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Toronto, ON M4Y 2J3
BLOG
I believe that a photo can capture a feeling that was just a moment long and make it last for a lifetime.

I would love to talk with you to discuss the details of your wedding.
I offer a variety of packages.  Please email me at info@jennifer-ballard.com for a price list.

Details