In the Moment Photography

Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: No

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Hi-Res Images, Prints
Liability Insurance:
Experience in various lighting: Absolutely - varied lighting is a huge component of wedding photography.
Media Preference: I shoot digitally for the flexibility it offers.
# of Photographers I prefer to work alone, but do offer a second photographer if you require one.
Guarantees presence at event: Yes.
Books >1 event per day I only book one wedding per weekend, but multiple portrait or engagement sessions may be booked on the same day.
Replacement photographer: Of course. I work with and know other photographers who I would trust to shoot my own wedding, who would be able to step-up and shoot your wedding in the unlikely event I am not able to.
Equipment Used: Multiple cameras, lenses, flashes, stands, tripods... everything I need to make your photography a success.
Back-up Equipment Of course! We only get one chance to take pictures at your wedding, so back-ups are planned well in advance!
Charges: My packages are based on time up to and including a full day, and can be customized to cover your event best.
Charges for travel: Travel outside of a 100km radius of Edmonton is billed at cost. When an event goes past sunset, accommodations for the night are also charged to the client.
Availability of Proofs: Portrait photos are typically ready within 2-4 weeks of the shoot, and weddings are ready within 4-6 weeks.
Digital files or negatives: Clients will receive full resolution, professionally edited digital copies of all images provided, but not all images taken by the photographer. The minimum number of images delivered varied by package, but I do not limit the number of images delivered: everything that is good you will receive!
780-406-2033
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire