Gorgeous Moments - Wedding & Celebration Essentials

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I are planning our 25th wedding anniversary and decided to have a formal reception. We ordered our 25th wedding anniversary champagne flutes, guest book and pen from Rick but when the guest book came, I realized that through my own error, it was a wedding guest book and not a 25th anniversary guest book. I contacted Rick who was amazingly helpful and patient. He decided to send the 25th anniversary guest book back as an exchange and my husband and I would of course send back the wedding guest book. Rick couldn't have been more pleasant and kind. I highly recommend Favours by Gorgeous Moments for any anniversary or wedding accessories!

Lori Giles

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
BC

For All of Life's Gorgeous Moments!

We are a privately owned family company located in the incredibly beautiful Fraser Valley in British Columbia, Canada.

The inspiration for our company comes from the numerous Gorgeous Moments our Family enjoys living in this wonderful part of our planet!

Our websites exist to help you create Gorgeous Moments in your life!  Whatever the occasion,
we're here to give you the products you want, with the quality and service you expect!

If there is anything you want please don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my very best to
help you turn your special moments into Gorgeous ones!

Thanks for stopping by!