Exchanging Vows Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Because I had previously purchased a used wedding dress privately, I did not buy my wedding gown from Exchanging Vows; however, I was able to work with the staff to alter my gown and select the perfect accessories. My maid of honour also purchased her dress at this shoppe. I couldn't be happier with the service of this wonderful business!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
LOCATION
246 Hurontario Street Unit A, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2M3

www.exchangingvowsbridal.com

www.exchangingvowsbridal.com

Located in beautiful historic downtown Collingwood surrounded by Georgian Bay and the Blue Mountains is an intimate bridal boutique. We blend beautifully chosen bridal gowns, bridesmaid, mother of bride and groom, flower girl dresses and accessories with small town service to create a bridal shopping and planning experience unlike any other.

We understand shopping for your perfect dress is a once in a lifetime experience. We ensure each bride entering our boutique not only leaves with the dream gown they have envisioned for their special day, that they also leave with a fond memory that will last forever. Come in and see our new look, meet the new owner and be prepared to have a wonderful time planning the most cherished day of your life!  Tara comes with over 15 years of experience in bridal fashion, has consulted and planned weddings in prestigious event locations throughout the GTA and has worked with a couture bridal and evening wear designer in Toronto and New York.

+/- read less