Engaging Images

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers. The resulting photos from our engagement session and wedding were amazing! I can't tell you how many compliments we've received about our wedding photos and how great they look. Lew and Carmela are a dream team. They were very professional in all of our interactions, never misleading. But when it came down to taking the photos they brought such energy and encouragement that when you thought you couldn't take the 700th picture, yes there were that many snapped, they brought that smile back out of you. Our entire bridal party has continued to rant and rave about how awesome our photos turned out, and how comfortable Lew and Carmela made them feel in front of the camera. Both my husband and I have never been very photogenic but you wouldn't even know it looking at our wedding photos from Engaging Images.

I did A LOT of research into photographers before our wedding. Spoke with quite a few and reviewed a lot of portfolios and pricing. Engaging Images was referred to us by a friend and I just fell in love with their work, and their pricing was very reasonable. They work very hard to catch every single moment in your wedding and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Will definitely be working with them again in the future!!! Lew and Carmela I can't thank you enough for capturing our special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
34 Doric Street, Ajax, ON L1S 5G9
BLOG

Our approach is unobtrusive and candid. We like to think of ourselves as storytellers - when you look at your wedding images, we want you to be taken back and relive the emotions and feelings of your special day.

We look for the moment between moments; the smiles, the laughter, and the tears. We share in your joy and happiness and on your Wedding day…we’re family.

Our Style

We offer a combination of photojournalistic and artfully posed images to create the photos that you and your loved ones will treasure for a lifetime. Please browse through our portfolio to see a few examples of our work.

What is ultimate goal?

Amazing photos, gorgeous albums, happy tears and lots of giggles!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms