Avenue Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Each couple has different elements that rank higher than others. We were very adamant that pictures will last well beyond our years and as we weren't going to have a videographer we wanted a photographer that could capture the story of our day. However, we also needed someone who we'd be comfortable with.

After meeting with Avenue Photo we didn't need to look any further. In our consultation we barely even discussed business, we got along so well and conversation flowed so easily we knew Margaret would be able to handle our rowdy group. The cost of the service was reasonable (we still had a budget to stick to), and we LOVED our photos. Plus, almost all of our guests mentioned that they didn't even notice our photographers.

My husband and I would highly recommend Avenue Photo to anyone getting married. We loved Margaret and John, we loved our pictures and we're working on getting our custom thank you cards put together.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Toronto, ON M9R 2R8
BLOG

Contemporary Wedding Photography

I offer you stunning, stylish and contemporary photography, carried out with ease and enjoyment. To me, the best portraits come from people that are not aware that I am photographing them, or are just being themselves without being posed. I’m interested in paying attention to the finer details that are either taken for granted or overlooked. I feel I am simply an observer & photography is a medium in which these moments are captured from life into photographs. If years or months down the road you look at one of your wedding photos, and it fills your heart with butterflies, I will know I have done my job well.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Location...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Avenue Photo is a wedding Photographer from Toronto ON. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Toronto, GTA, and Toronto. Avenue Photo is a professional wedding photography studio that has been part of the Toronto wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Contemporary Wedding Photography