ALISA LYONS MAKEUP AND HAIR

ALISA LYONS MAKEUP AND HAIR

Toronto mobile makeup and hair services

15 Aneta Circle
Toronto, ON M2M 3J3 | map
Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Alisa Lyons, Toronto's leading certified makeup artist, specializing in Photographic makeup and her team of high fashion hair stylists, provide the best mobile makeup  and hair services for weddings and photo shoots. Alisa and her team can accommodate any size group, using the finest  MAC PRO Cosmetics  at competitive rates.  Alisa and her team were awarded " the best makeup and hair team award for 2012" and were chosen by Toronto Life Magazine's editors as "Toronto's best wedding service providers"  for 4 consecutive years since 2010.

Offered are: A full line of MAC PRO Cosmetics products, Clinique Allergy tested cosmetics for sensitive skin, Airbrush makeup, makeup lessons and 100% natural  hair extensions.

Serving Toronto and the GTA.  Gift certificates, large group and off Season discounts available.

Please give us a call for more info or an appointment at 416 590 0147 or e mail us at:  contact@whataface.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alisa was the make up artist on two occasions, for my wedding and my sister's wedding a year ago. On both occasions, she was professional, punctual and competitively priced. She was able to work with bridal parties with a variety of skin combinations with both airbrush and regular make up. Many guests complemented us on the natural, flawless look of our make up. She is very talented and easy to work with. I have sensitive skin and I was thrilled that the make up still looked amazing at the end of the night! I would recommend her for your future make up needs! She also provided me with some tips on caring for my skin and which products I should use. Alisa, even contacted our family weeks later to see how things were going after a family member became ill. Thank you Alisa!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
For professionally done hair and make-up for you and your bridal party, it's all here with Alisa. You will receive a level of expertise that will bring out "your inner beauty to outer beauty" for your special day.
ALISA LYONS MAKEUP AND HAIR is a wedding makeup artist and hair stylist from Toronto, Canada. We service weddings througout the local area, including Toronto, Markham, and Vaughan. ALISA LYONS MAKEUP AND HAIR is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair stylist that has been part of the Toronto wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in mobile makeup and hair services
416-590-0147
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment