Chris
Master February 2022

Who's getting married this week?! (7/30/18 - 8/5/18)

Chris, on July 30, 2018 at 7:05 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 35

It’s wedding week! Are you ready to say “I do”?? Post your week-of mood, thoughts, level of excitement on a scale of 8-10, date- anything to help us give you the right send off! But don’t forget about us! Be sure to come back and post photos of your day! Pro, non-pro, we want them all! From...

cfb_1006094.jpg

It’s wedding week! Are you ready to say “I do”?? Smiley ring Post your week-of mood, thoughts, level of excitement on a scale of 8-10, date- anything to help us give you the right send off!

But don’t forget about us! Be sure to come back and post photos of your day! Pro, non-pro, we want them all! From all of us at WeddingWire: wishing you the very best!

cfb_1006096.jpg

35 Comments

• J
    Just Said Yes August 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

Hello lovely brides to be! I am so glad there is a place to hear how you are all feeling as it gets so close! Our wedding is Saturday and I am way more relaxed than I thought I would be. I have anxiety and spend the first 10 months of planning in a panic. Hired a day of wedding coordinator and I think that is taking some of the pressure off. But this is a weird feeling....totally surreal to think in a week I will be married to the most amazing guy and I waited a really long time for! Good luck to you all!

• C
    Cierra ·
    • Flag

So excited! I think the only thing I need to figure out is how to keep my drinks cold behind the bar. Anyone have any idea. I looked into stock tanks but too pricey? Ideas?

• J
    Jenna ·
    • Flag

I can't believe it's wedding week! I'm with a few of you ladies. I have stressed myself out the last 9 months to get everything planned and whatnot that there's not much left to do, but the fact that there's not much to do is stressing me out! I want to be that person that just says "whatever happens, happens" but I'm just not! Saturday is my day! I have been sitting at work racking my brain over what I possibly could have forgotten. My vacation starts on Thursday, then the wedding, then DISNEY WORLD! That is what I am trying to focus on! Good luck to you ladies on your big day!!

• Karen
    Beginner August 2018
    Karen ·
    • Flag
    Very excited but this week feels like an obstacle course! Car battery dies, bathroom floods, ear infection Smiley ups But we’re so ready to do this!
  • Tamia & Kelsey
    Savvy August 2018
    Tamia & Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Me too! Lord help me!
  • Tamia & Kelsey
    Savvy August 2018
    Tamia & Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Me too!!! 2 weeks ago I only had about 3 things left to do, now I till have 10 with 4 days left. Lol
  • J
    Jillian ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Double check the check list from this websites and on google, that’s what I did to make sure I was not forgetting anything. Hope this helps! Congratulations!
  • J
    Jillian ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I am getting married Friday too, remember that rain is good luck on your wedding day! Good luck and congratulations!!
  • S
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    This has been the worst week of my life. Hospital two times for panic attacks, and now we’re
    fighting Over some stupid picture of Jason Statham. I don’t know how to deal with this, I’m so upset, I don’t feel loved, I am not happy at all. Sad and confused
  • J
    Jillian ·
    • Flag
    Getting married this Friday and I am very excited, can not wait. Had a horrible time planning for the wedding, I have been through 3 wedding coordinators and 5 travel agents. All of whom messed up information that was given throughout the whole process. I did a DIY wedding, and designing it all myself, was another stressful thing and the only thing I am worried about is that it will look good put together. Wish me luck!
  • Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Sarah! I'm so sorry to hear this! Smiley heart Do you think maybe you're both just super stressed with the wedding being so close?!

• K
    Katherine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Blanca,

Same here! I'm honestly wishing I had taken off 2 days from work instead of just the day before! I feel like i have so many things that I still have to do!

• K
    Katherine ·
    • Flag

I feel like I'm missing a billion things and that I still have so many things to do. And just found out my FH had not ordered anything for his groomsman gifts.. Thank goodness for Etsy and Amazon Prime! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm stressed and even though I always say no, I'm stressing!

• Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Prime for the win! Smiley heart It'll all be ok!

• Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·
    • Flag

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!!!Smiley ring

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics