Stephanie
Super August 2019

Which would you choose?

Stephanie, on November 29, 2018 at 11:45 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 22

Hey all! I ordered sample rings off the Etsy shop Arosi Jewels. I plan on purchasing ffrom them, not only because they have had impeccable customer service so far, but their shipping was extremely fast, their rings are gorgeous and they are reasonably priced!! I ordered five samples and have...
Hey all! I ordered sample rings off the Etsy shop Arosi Jewels. I plan on purchasing ffrom them, not only because they have had impeccable customer service so far, but their shipping was extremely fast, their rings are gorgeous and they are reasonably priced!! I ordered five samples and have narrowing it down to these two favorites. I’d like to buy two of whichever ring I choose to make the ring guard look, and would like to be able to wear the wedding band on its own, should I need or want to. Which of these two would you choose? I love them both!! I can’t wait to show FH when he gets home from work!!

cfb_1085089.jpg

cfb_1085101.jpg

cfb_1085105.jpg

22 Comments

• futurmrslowe
    Super December 2018
    futurmrslowe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love it ! My friend at work has the same ring styles and she actually wears the e-ring closest , then twist in the middle, then straight !
  • Lafuturaseñora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturaseñora ·
    • Flag
    I love the way the twisting band looks, so beautiful and special.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics