Stephanie
Dedicated November 2019

Which dress would you order?

Stephanie, on November 30, 2018 at 11:56 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 14
Saved Save
Hi WW friends! ☺️ Let me start off by saying, I’m already married. We got married 3 years ago in Las Vegas. This second wedding is our religious ceremony. We have decided to join in on a multi-couple wedding ceremony at our church. So far, 7 couples have signed on and the ceremony is in June, so I don’t necessarily need to be the center of attention. We’re having a small dinner reception at a restaurant (25) people. We’re taking a week off after the wedding to travel to Disneyland and then we’re headed to Baja California, Mexico after that. We’re also upgrading our rings, honeymoon and rings is where most of our money is going. So, I’m trying to save money where we can, but I also want to look nice. I found this dress on Fashion Nova, but I also have another one from Azazie in mind. The fashion nova dress is $200 cheaper. I’m thinking of wearing the same veil and shawl from my first wedding. I threw in a pic for reference. I might even head over to David’s bridal, but I know they’ll end up talking me into buying a more expensive dress, lol! That happened to me the first time. I walked in for the $99 bridal sale and ended up spending $750 😳.

Which dress would you order? 1

Which dress would you order? 2

Which dress would you order? 3

14 Comments

• S
    Dedicated December 2018
    SJ ·
    I think that they both look great! Have you good success in ordering things off Fashion Nova? I've seen people say the sizes are hit and miss depending on body type. Azazie lets you try on samples by paying I believe $25. Just my two cents. I don't think you can go wrong either way!
  • Nicole
    Devoted January 2019
    Nicole ·
    I would go with the Fashion Nova dress and add a cute blinged out belt
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated November 2019
    Stephanie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Good idea!
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated November 2019
    Stephanie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Good point. Maybe I should order the fashion nova dress and the Azazie sample dress. I could always send the FN dress back if it doesn’t fit.
  • B
    Dedicated December 2019
    Brenda ·
    I really do love the first one!
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·

I like the first one the most! Azazie does $10 try ons so you could try it on first?

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·

Stephanie, I love both of them!! I would agree with the above comments, order the Azazie one and try it on to see how it fits! I've heard mixed reviews about Fashion Nova sizing! Either way you'll look gorgeous!! I think adding the shawl and veil from your first wedding look will be a great addition to the look!

• Stephanie
    Expert September 2019
    Stephanie ·

I love the simplicity of the first one, but they are both gorgeous! I love the idea of wearing your original veil and shawl.

• Mary
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Mary ·
    I vote for the first one.
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·

Hi Stephanie!! These are both very gorgeous dresses! I love the style of the first one and think it'll look really nice with your veil and shawl! I agree that ordering a sample would be a good idea, and of course with the other store you can always return it!

• Ginsteeca
    Expert June 2019
    Ginsteeca ·

I would do the Azazie sample first, and probably just steer clear of the other. While I haven't tried their wedding gowns, we're going through them for our bridesmaids dresses and they've been a great company to work with.

I have to say, the group wedding at your church sounds really fun! So much love in one room

• MissSoonToBe
    Expert May 2020
    MissSoonToBe ·
    Team Azazie all the way!!!
  • Dedicated March 2019
    ·
    Definitely fashion Nova👍😊
  • C
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    Chabe ·
    I love the first one

Comment on this discussion