Sam
Master August 2024

Which Disney Couple ARE YOU?

Sam, on February 14, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 45

To celebrate Valentine's Day, tell us which famously in-love Disney Couple best describes you and your boo? Mickey & Minnie? You two were MADE for each other! You have all the same likes, hobbies, and friends, and are practically the same person! People tell you all the time that you are a...

To celebrate Valentine's Day, tell us which famously in-love Disney Couple best describes you and your boo?

Mickey & Minnie?

You two were MADE for each other! You have all the same likes, hobbies, and friends, and are practically the same person! People tell you all the time that you are a perfect pair! You practically finish each other's sentences!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee3de576d455173

Carl & Ellie from Up?

One of you is a bit shy, while the other brings you out of your shell! You find the perfect balance between being adventurous and calling yourselves homebodies. You may have had some setbacks in life, but you have a true love that can be seen by anyone. You complete each other in ways no one else ever could.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee26779484e4e63

Mr. & Mrs. Incredible?

You two are true superheroes! Whether you have children, pets, or just needy friends, you two tackle every task like heroes. You are always willing to step up to the plate as a team. You come together with your strengths to solve problems and protect the ones you love! You are very family oriented and deserve some recognition for your truly SUPER relationship!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee2e37863464251

Mulan and Li Shang?

You may not have always seen eye to eye, but after you got to know each other, you two make an amazing pair! You are both competitive by nature, making your relationship fun and adventurous. You love to explore, see the world and are always willing to try new things. This makes you two an unbelievable team!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee325426e665473

Love is in the air! Check out these love-filled conversations for more: Who said "I love you" first?, What's your love language?, and Who is the romantic one in the relationship?

45 Comments

• Amanda
    Expert October 2019
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Carl & Ellie from Up, for sure. He is a social butterfly & makes friends no matter where we go. Me on the other hand tend to stay to myself.
  • Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We have a lot of board game nights with friends and family. Some of our favorite games include Ticket to Ride, Coup, Aggravation, and Settlers of Catan. We love Settlers so much, FH actually made us our own board!

We used to play video games together, and shoot hoops on his driveway, but he’s moved and no longer has the basketball hoop anymore. And then when we go out to bars we love to play their games whether it’s cornhole, pool, or shuffleboard. If they’re partner games, we usually have to partner up because I’m a huge sore loser when it comes to competing against FH haha

Which Disney Couple ARE YOU? 1
  • Savannah
    Beginner May 2020
    Savannah ·
    • Flag

Carl & Ellie Smiley smile

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You can definitely be a little bit of both couples! Smiley shame

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Right? They are such an amazing couple! Smiley shame

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww, they sound like the perfect couple to describe you two!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is awesome! Competition in a relationship is so fun! Smiley smile

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I think they may be my favorite option! Smiley heart

• Kristen
    VIP April 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

Out of these we'd probably be Carl & Ellie

• Gloria
    Super March 2019
    Gloria ·
    • Flag
    We are Mr. and Mrs. incredible . We are an amazing couple we stick with each other...
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    I love this post! We are totally Carl and Ellie from up. We love going on adventures but we also love just spending time together. I am super shy most of the time and he brings me out of my shell. He is my other half.
  • Katie
    VIP November 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    I would say Mulan and li. We are so opposites sometimes
  • Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex ·
    • Flag
    I would say Mulan and Li Shang!
    “Everything is a competition” as my FH would say. It makes life more fun!
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Kristen! I think they might be my favorite couple out of all of the options!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's amazing, Gloria! Smiley heart

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! And that is so wonderful, Monique! Sound like you two are the perfect pair! Smiley love

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Katie! Are you two competitive as well?

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is too funny! I am glad that they describe the two of you well! Smiley smile

• Gloria
    Super March 2019
    Gloria ·
    • Flag
    Thanks Sam.
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Of course! Mr. and Mrs. Incredible are a great couple for sure!

Comment on this discussion