Sam
Master August 2024

Which Disney Couple ARE YOU?

Sam, on February 14, 2019 at 11:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 45
Saved Save

To celebrate Valentine's Day, tell us which famously in-love Disney Couple best describes you and your boo?

Mickey & Minnie?

You two were MADE for each other! You have all the same likes, hobbies, and friends, and are practically the same person! People tell you all the time that you are a perfect pair! You practically finish each other's sentences!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee3de576d455173

Carl & Ellie from Up?

One of you is a bit shy, while the other brings you out of your shell! You find the perfect balance between being adventurous and calling yourselves homebodies. You may have had some setbacks in life, but you have a true love that can be seen by anyone. You complete each other in ways no one else ever could.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee26779484e4e63

Mr. & Mrs. Incredible?

You two are true superheroes! Whether you have children, pets, or just needy friends, you two tackle every task like heroes. You are always willing to step up to the plate as a team. You come together with your strengths to solve problems and protect the ones you love! You are very family oriented and deserve some recognition for your truly SUPER relationship!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee2e37863464251

Mulan and Li Shang?

You may not have always seen eye to eye, but after you got to know each other, you two make an amazing pair! You are both competitive by nature, making your relationship fun and adventurous. You love to explore, see the world and are always willing to try new things. This makes you two an unbelievable team!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7ee325426e665473

Love is in the air! Check out these love-filled conversations for more: Who said "I love you" first?, What's your love language?, and Who is the romantic one in the relationship?

45 Comments

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Mr. and Mrs. Incredible! We are a blended family, and are constantly working together to "get things done."

• Talia
    Super October 2020
    Talia ·
    • Flag

I say Mickey & Minnie

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s amazing, Danielle! You two are real life superheroes! Smiley star
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi Talia! Do you two have lots of similarities? Smiley smile
  • Talia
    Super October 2020
    Talia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Absolutely! We love the same music and singers, doing the same hobbies, same food. Our personalities are so much similar to a T. It's pretty crazy!!

• Abby
    VIP March 2019
    Abby ·
    • Flag
    Mickey and Minnie! We have so many of the same interests and people tell us all the time that they think we are absolutely perfect for each other!
  • Alicia
    VIP August 2019
    Alicia ·
    • Flag

Out of these options, we would probably be Carl & Ellie. We actually have our own Adventure Book that we are slowly filling with small adventures.

• JustKidding
    VIP April 2018
    JustKidding ·
    • Flag

Mickey and Minnie with Carl and Ellie.

We don't love the same things all the time, but we compliment each other in a way that makes us perfect together. We tend to be private, but very clearly in love with each other. People have always commented on how perfect we are together.

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

We are also Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. We seriously kill the parent game.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Mulan and Li Shang for sure! We love doing new things and traveling together, and we're both overly competitive - we even have one-on-one fantasy leagues for the tv shows we watch together (my Top Chef team is crushing him right now 💪)!

Which Disney Couple ARE YOU? 1

• Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag
    Mulan and Li Shang. We are so competitive with each other, with other people. Sometimes a littleeee too competitive but it makes for a fun time!
  • Larisa
    Devoted July 2019
    Larisa ·
    • Flag
    Carl and Ellie. Im extremely shy but it’s okay when he’s with me. And we both love adventure! But also just like lying on the couch haha 😊
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my gosh, that is adorable! Smiley kiss

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is so stinking cute! What a cool idea! Smiley smile

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love that combination! So cute! Smiley heart

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is awesome! You guys are rockstars for sure! Smiley star

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is so fun! What's your favorite type of competition as a couple?

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww, that is so sweet Larisa! Smiley shame

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag

I wish we were Mulan and Shang because she's, like, my favorite Disney character of forever, but we're probably more Carl and Ellie.

• Mrs. Sarantos
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. Sarantos ·
    • Flag
    Definitely the couple from Up

Comment on this discussion