LoLo.P
VIP May 2016

Where'd you find your non-traditional guestbook?

LoLo.P, on March 18, 2016 at 6:30 PM Posted in Planning 0 28
Saved Save

I've seen lots of cute, different ideas for guestbooks on here! At first I wasn't going to bother with one because we're having a photobooth scrapbook but I really like some of the non book guestbooks, if that makes sense.

I'm sure Etsy is a popular place to look! Right now I'm leaning towards the name/letter art idea and guests sign the matting - anyone else do this?? Do you just make sure you get a light colored matte or should it be a special material?

Let's see your guestbook ideas!

This is my inspiration right now :

28 Comments

• LoLo.P
    VIP May 2016
    LoLo.P ·
    • Flag

Or this:

• FutureMrsC
    VIP April 2017
    FutureMrsC ·
    • Flag

That's the one I ordered!

ETA - the second picture

• Z
    Master May 2012
    Zoe ·
    • Flag

I totally forgot about getting a guestbook. My sister took our invite, framed it with a wide mat, and that's what everyone signed. Came out great!

• AMW
    Master September 2016
    AMW ·
    • Flag

My mom made ours! I couldn't settle on anything specific because I don't want to hang anything with signatures on it in the house, but I stumbled on one on etsy. They're tiny cards with hearts on the front, just big enough to write something small or sign your name in. We're having a big basket full of hearts on the table and people can sign one and drop it...somewhere. I haven't bought the somewhere yet Smiley smile

• F
    Beginner July 2016
    FroggieGirl ·
    • Flag

I also bought the second one pictured. I love it! Good quality, very friendly and accommodating with all my questions. I highly recommend.

• OG Kristen
    Master October 2015
    OG Kristen ·
    • Flag

We did the canvas from etsy and loved it.

• NowASeptMrs
    Master September 2015
    NowASeptMrs ·
    • Flag

Peach wik! I love it because it hangs in our dining room as a great memory of everyone who was there and our nearest and dearest.

• Christina
    Master October 2015
    Christina ·
    • Flag

The ladies who did my uplights offered a Polaroid guestbook. It is now sitting by our fireplace with pictures of all of our guests!

• DJ
    VIP May 2016
    DJ ·
    • Flag

I just ordered mine from peachwik today. I was holding out hope for a 20% off coupon, but no luck. I still had a 10% off for signing up so that's something.

• Sarah
    Dedicated September 2016
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

We're doing photo booth scrap book, we are also doing guests fingerprints on canvas tree to go up on our wall, found at a market really cheap!

• Spidel8
    Super October 2016
    Spidel8 ·
    • Flag

I got the second one you posted off of etsy. The shop let me completely customize everything from colors to fonts- it turned out perfect!

• cjs_mommy_337
    Super July 2016
    cjs_mommy_337 ·
    • Flag

Etsy

• LoLo.P
    VIP May 2016
    LoLo.P ·
    • Flag

I do think the peachwik ones are real cute too and they seem like they have a lot of options! I really have always liked the name art though too and figured it'd be a good combo!

@Kristen H that looks awesome!

• SoontobeMrsRivas
    Super December 2016
    SoontobeMrsRivas ·
    • Flag

Haha just made a post on my Etsy find!!! Ours is a. Wood Mason jar with 100 wood hearts

• FutureMrsPesik
    Super April 2016
    FutureMrsPesik ·
    • Flag

I think I'm going to get mine off of Peachwik

• klimberkat
    VIP August 2016
    klimberkat ·
    • Flag

I got the one you're looking at from Etsy. You don't need a mat, she leaves enough space and even sent a scrap of photo paper so we can test the pens, and instructions for displaying it. We had to get a custom size because of the number of guests, and I'm really happy with how it came out.

• Paige
    Devoted June 2017
    Paige ·
    • Flag

I got mine from Etsy! I'm also going to have a photo guestbook from Shutterfly where guests can write a message if they'd like since they can really only fit their names on the hearts. Smiley smile

• Sarah H.
    Master September 2016
    Sarah H. ·
    • Flag

I found mine on Etsy.

• Kajohnson81
    Savvy October 2016
    Kajohnson81 ·
    • Flag

We are thinking something along this line of the photo but looking for one that holds three photos. Any ideas ?

• Kylie
    Expert September 2016
    Kylie ·
    • Flag

We are going with this one. Luckily my aunt can make it but it's on etsy for 39.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics