Rachel, on January 12, 2019 at 11:17 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 72
Saved Save
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
For how long and how much?

72 Comments

• Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·

We are doing a mini moon for four days to Vegas since we have to buy a house. It will probably cost us about $3k. We will do a formal honeymoon next year to Europe.

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    We're going to the palawan in the Philippines for 11 days. It's about 4600 pre flights. We haven't booked flights yet.
  • Abbey
    Dedicated September 2019
    Abbey ·
    We aren’t sure where yet but we are going for 2 weeks. Probably going to do one week on some Caribbean island and then jump over to another island close by for the second week.
  • Shelby
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Shelby ·
    We're going on a 7 day cruise! We'll be stopping in Cozumel, Jamaica, and the Cayman islands. It cost us around $1400.
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    We are doing a mini moo. To Indianapolis right after wedding. Then in March doing hopefully two weeks. We will do a 5 day cruise arrive the day before the cruise leave the day after then probably just relax at home
  • L
    Dedicated June 2019
    Lovec ·
    Going to Punta Cana for 5 days for around 2 thousand
  • Rachel
    Devoted November 2019
    Rachel ·
    We are going to Vancouver next April ( our wedding is in November) but I’m still in school so we’re waiting. Haven’t looked that much into cost yet
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated November 2019
    Stephanie ·
    5 nights at an all-inclusive resort near Cancun for $3k. Super excited!
  • T
    Dedicated October 2019
    Tracy ·
    The plan is Cozumel next year when it’s not hurricane season so probably February-March and for at least a week, depends on work and the schedule of 5 kiddos.
  • Katelyn
    Dedicated August 2019
    Katelyn ·
    We got a private cabin in Colorado up in the mountains for a week!
  • Native Dancer
    Dedicated July 2019
    Native Dancer ·
    Few days in London then over the rest of the week to Edinburgh and Glasgow Scotland (a day in the Highlands as well)!
  • Riley
    Expert March 2020
    Riley ·

We are going to Disney world for 4 days and 6 days at the beach. Probably around 3 or 4k. We wanted to spend the majority of the money on the honeymoon since we are doing some DIYS for the wedding.

• Lauren
    Dedicated August 2019
    Lauren ·
    I am going to Barcelona for 7 days!! We are going for about $2500!
  • M
    Super June 2019
    Mary ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so we are doing that too. And then greece to be lazy.
  • Futuremrsk
    VIP August 2019
    Futuremrsk ·
    We are going to a Bed and Breakfast in Watkins Glen in the Finger Lakes for 2, maybe 3 nights. A mini moon. I have to report back to work the following Tuesday for teacher work days before the kids start. But I might see if I can use a personal day that first day so we can have an extra day. The room is 145 per night. Its within walking distance of the hiking trail and restaurants and includes an amazing homemade breakfast every morning!
  • Shelby
    Dedicated April 2019
    Shelby ·
    We’re going to Lisbon, Portugal for 10 days - flights and Airbnb together are 2k - food, excursions ect. will probably put us under 3k (we went to Spain last year so I’m estimating food and fun costs on that). I picked Lisbon because it was on a list of affordable European honeymoon spots (and it’s beautiful!)
  • Alexandra
    Dedicated January 2019
    Alexandra ·
    We’re doing Zion/Bryce Canyon for three nights and then Vegas for two. Although with the government shutdown we’re a little worried about the Zion/Bryce part in a week...
  • FutureMrsDiBattista
    Dedicated July 2019
    FutureMrsDiBattista ·
    Aruba for a week! FH parents are using their timeshare points to get us the all inclusive
  • E&M
    Master July 2016
    E&M ·
    We paid around $1400 CAD for a week at an all inclusive resort in Antigua, roundtrip flights from Toronto, Canada and roundtrip airport transfer included.
  • Katie
    VIP November 2019
    Katie ·
    FH wants to go to Greece but I’m a tight wad with money

Comment on this discussion