Weddinglover1991
Dedicated August 2018

Where would rather go on a bachelorette

Weddinglover1991, on November 5, 2017 at 10:50 PM

Posted in Planning 73

- Nashville - Charlottesville - New Orleans - Savanah How much would you feel comfortable spelling on the trip?

- Nashville

- Charlottesville

- New Orleans

- Savanah

How much would you feel comfortable spelling on the trip?

73 Comments

• WHO? Mrs. Jones
    VIP December 2016
    WHO? Mrs. Jones ·
    • Flag

If I'm bein real, I would be annoyed to travel for a bachelorette party at all. I like to save my vacation time and traveling money to travel with my family. Whichever is closest is the one I would choose

• txncdelphia
    Devoted November 2018
    txncdelphia ·
    • Flag

New Orleans. I think the booze selection is better in New Orleans than Nashville.

• L
    Just Said Yes March 2018
    Leann ·
    • Flag

I had a friend come back from Nashville today cuz she went on vaca there with a few friends..she loved it.. personally I'd go to New Orleans..both good options tho!

• L
    Just Said Yes March 2018
    Leann ·
    • Flag

I had my bachelorette in AC cuz I live in Philly and had an awesome time..second choice would be Vegas tho..its pretty reasonable financially to fly to Vegas just fyi

• Vanessasaurus
    VIP June 2019
    Vanessasaurus ·
    • Flag

Nashville sounds like so much fun, but I agree all those options could get pricey! I spent a few hundred between a hotel, dinner, drinks, and paying for dinner and drinks for my sister. Hers was in Philly (I live in NY, she lives in DE). Sooo yea driving distance saves a ton!

• Morgan
    Dedicated September 2018
    Morgan ·
    • Flag

New Orleans!!!!!

• Morgan
    Dedicated September 2018
    Morgan ·
    • Flag

Also @FutureMrsLabrec i don't understand why you hate destination bachelorette parties so much. I get if you cannot afford to go and others have budgets but traveling with girlfriends is so much fun and a bachelorette party seems like a damn good excuse to me Smiley smile

• kbrands
    Super December 2018
    kbrands ·
    • Flag

Nashville or New Orleans

• Maria
    Master June 2018
    Maria ·
    • Flag

I’ve always wanted to visit New Orleans.

• V
    Savvy September 2018
    Victoria ·
    • Flag

I thought about Nashville, but I am leaning more towards staying and either doing Washington DC or going south to Richmond, VA where I went to college. I'm not trying to spend too much on the bachelorette, I'd like to put more towards the wedding.

• ArianaB
    Expert April 2019
    ArianaB ·
    • Flag

If you want to party, Nashville. If you want more relaxing than go to Savannah.

• A. L.
    Master July 2017
    A. L. ·
    • Flag

None. I'm really hoping my sister's bachelorette party is in her hometown.

• Stacey
    Super October 2018
    Stacey ·
    • Flag

New Orleans, never been and would love to go. I think it is okay to have a destination bachelorette, but it does kind of stink for BP members who can't afford it. My friend is already talking about going to Nashville and there is no way I will be able to go. I hope she has fun, but I will be looking at the pics on FB and I'm not gonna lie...I will feel left out and a little sad.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics