Mrs.Miller
Devoted June 2014

Where did you get your earrings?

Mrs.Miller, on May 12, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 54

I want to see your blings ! it is hard to get earring online without actually matching with my dress how did you buy it?

I want to see your blings ! it is hard to get earring online without actually matching with my dress how did you buy it?

54 Comments

• AntRia
    Devoted July 2014
    AntRia ·

I am having a hard time deciding. I want to wear something vintage but non-traditional. Here are my two choices I am deciding on.

• Katie
    Super June 2014
    Katie ·

Charming Charlies - they're just simple " pearl" studs. I also got my bridesmaids their jewelry from there.

• songbird
    VIP March 2014
    songbird ·

Nordstrom. Part of the Nadri line.

I tried several different options (Nordies, Macys, BHLDN, Ann Taylor, CCharlies) and ultimately liked these best.

• Julie
    Expert September 2014
    Julie ·

Earrings from oojacquelina on etsy, and I forget where I got the bracelet.

• diane
    Dedicated June 2014
    diane ·

@songbird, those are pretty! I don't see this on the nordstrom website though, can you post the link, please?

• Saw022
    Devoted July 2014
    Saw022 ·

I got mine at Payless half off! they are pearl mixed with tiny rhonestones.

• songbird
    VIP March 2014
    songbird ·

@diane: I went on the Nordie's site and couldn't find them anymore

They are by Nadri. The closest style I could find on the Nordstrom site was in the 'Legacy' line.

I did a little search and found them on another site. This site also lists the style number just in case you want to look in other places.

http://lover.ly/shop/jewelry/nadri/nadri-chandelier-earrings/images/787134/

• Antoinette
    Devoted August 2014
    Antoinette ·

Sorry no pic right now but I got my earrings, necklace and matching ring ( for the other hand) at jcp.

• Hayley
    Super July 2014
    Hayley ·

Groupon! They always have cool stuff!

I got 14k rose gold earrings for $30.

• OfficiallyMrs.Bentley
    Super May 2014
    OfficiallyMrs.Bentley ·

PureRain on Etsy. Quick shipping and great items!

• Zoey
    Dedicated August 2014
    Zoey ·

Got these Nadri earrings in silver tone (not this exact color) from Nordstrom Rack. It matches my ring.

• Liana
    VIP November 2014
    Liana ·

My inlaws bought mine for me from Tiffany & Co. It's Greek tradition for the immediate family members to get the bride and groom jewelry for the engagement. They're beautiful! Can't wait to wear them.

• Jaimee G.
    VIP January 2014
    Jaimee G. ·

I bought them from Swarovski. My colors were pink and ivory so these matched perfect.

• Rubi
    Devoted June 2014
    Rubi ·

Rhinestone jewelry corp.com

Comment on this discussion